HARDDRlVER
(Planeteer)
12/27/16 06:30 AM
ok, I have a question about the threads, please

Hello all.

When I'm in a thread, some posters may reply to a previous post with 'that' poster's quote inside a box. He/she may have several 'boxes' he's referring back to, all in separate boxes within boxes.
How you do that?
Thank you

HookAdministrator
(Planeteer)
12/27/16 02:11 PM
Re: ok, I have a question about the threads, please

If you look at the bottom right of any post, you'll see a series of links:

Edit, Reply, Quote, Quick Reply, Quick Quote, Notify, Email Post

The Quick Quote will do what you are saying. I've typed all this so far, and now, once I click on the Quick Quote link that's at the bottom of your initial post, the following gets added to this post. Easy as that!

Originally Posted By: HARDDRlVER
Hello all.

When I'm in a thread, some posters may reply to a previous post with 'that' poster's quote inside a box. He/she may have several 'boxes' he's referring back to, all in separate boxes within boxes.
How you do that?
Thank you

HookAdministrator
(Planeteer)
12/27/16 02:12 PM

And, to get multiple quotes, you can click multiple Quick Quote buttons within the same thread. And, if you Quick Quote a previous post that contained a quote (like my post above), then you get this:

Originally Posted By: Hook

The Quick Quote will do what you are saying. I've typed all this so far, and now, once I click on the Quick Quote link that's at the bottom of your initial post, the following gets added to this post. Easy as that!

Hello all.

How you do that?
Thank you

KyleCarpenter
(Planeteer)
04/10/17 04:49 AM

Hmmmm.... I may have just learned something ..???? we will see....
And, to get multiple quotes, you can click multiple Quick Quote buttons within the same thread. And, if you Quick Quote a previous post that contained a quote (like my post above), then you get this:

Hello all.

How you do that?
Thank you

KyleCarpenter
(Planeteer)
04/10/17 04:50 AM

HHHaaaaaa...... kewl...... I've always wondered how everyone did that as well.... ( just found this little Q n A section ) Great question Hardriver!! thanks for asking it.. and Thanks to you Hook for answering it...=O).. love this site... !!!