FunkyBeat
(Planeteer)
11/13/09 06:17 AM
I'm first!

Like the title says, hehehe!

I'm also glad to see the V-Studio get it's own space on the planet. We have several members here who have purchased it already and love it. Now they can share their enthusiasm about the V-Studio with each other and help others to understand what a cool piece of gear this really is!

Cheers!

Brad Lyons
(Planeteer)
11/13/09 01:55 PM
Re: I'm first!

Okay---I'm second \:\) I do like this product, it gets my seal of approval. I've sold A LOT of these things and as far as I'm aware, everyone is very happy with it.

Hong Kong Phooey
(Planeteer)
11/13/09 02:18 PM

Cool.. I'm Glad to see this..

I know that some day I'll have to give up my beloved VS2480's.

This may well be my next machine.. I'll be watching this forum..

But for the immediate future? I'll stay with my 2480's till Hell won't have it anymore!

Thanks,

HKP

Hardcore.
(Planeteer)
11/13/09 03:08 PM

I have a Brate (that's BR-8 for you high end VS users) and am going to be in the market soon for something new and probably more computer based. I will have to check this out.

Kday
(Planeteer)
11/13/09 07:22 PM

I've bought the VS700 Console just waiting to get the interface to make it a complete system.

shanabit
(Planeteer)
11/14/09 03:35 PM

Listen
(Planeteer)
11/16/09 03:50 AM

I have been up and running since July and I love it - it has surpassed my expectations...

Westside Steve
(Planeteer)
11/18/09 11:42 AM

Don't forget it was my idea.
I think Shanabit griped then too.
\:p
Anyway this is a great unit and a logical step.
Superior to the 2480 in some ways BUT lacks a feature or two we can hope for in the future.

WSS

FunkyBeat
(Planeteer)
11/18/09 01:24 PM

If you remember, I always kept a positive attitude about you guys getting your own forum.

Many times, attitude can determine one's altitude. \:\)

shanabit
(Planeteer)
11/19/09 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: FunkyBeat

Many times, attitude can determine one's altitude. \:\)

Attitude reflects leadership

Bobkat
(Planeteer)
02/04/10 04:39 PM

Hi VS700 users,I was wondering if you guys could give the rest of us some personal reviews of your new system and maybe post something you've recorded on the vs700.Thanks,Bobkat

Vito1
(Planeteer)
07/29/10 08:15 PM

You need an interface with this too?!?! How is that anydifferent than the 2480 then? Why didn't they just put USB 3.0 on it?

lanshan75
(Space Cadet)
08/03/12 05:31 AM

Very glad to meet everybody here,I am just a new member of this forum,I want to make more friends here,I hope you can like me.