Page 30 of 31 « First<2728293031>
Topic Options
#1238677 - 08/22/13 02:24 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: Memphis Monroe]
Hong Kong Phooey Offline
As You Were
Planeteer

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: Gretsch 6120
I’ll bet 10k that I’d end both of them in under a minute singlehandedly…..dead serious too….knockout or submission or stoppage…..you can just sit back and hold my beer……..no one that can handle themselves would be on “the internets” trying and failing miserably to intimidate others,

I'm sure the hilarious irony of this asinine statement is completely lost on you, but thanks for the laugh! \:D

HKP

"Whatever our differences, we are fellow Americans. And please believe me when I say no association has ever meant more to me than that."

~Senator John McCain

#1238683 - 08/22/13 02:35 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: Hong Kong Phooey]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Pensacola, FL
Hey Bill, is that a cricket or a piss ant I hear?

Kills stupid dead!

#1238689 - 08/22/13 03:21 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: Hong Kong Phooey]
Hong Kong Phooey Offline
As You Were
Planeteer

See, first you say:

I’ll bet 10k that I’d end both of them in under a minute singlehandedly…..dead serious too….knockout or submission or stoppage…..

Then you say:

.no one that can handle themselves would be on “the internets” trying and failing miserably to intimidate others,

Pretty sure you still don't get it, but you really should get somebody to explain it to you. That shit is funny!

Some of your best work!

HKP

"Whatever our differences, we are fellow Americans. And please believe me when I say no association has ever meant more to me than that."

~Senator John McCain

#1238690 - 08/22/13 03:29 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: Hong Kong Phooey]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Walmartville
 Originally Posted By: Hong Kong Phooey
trying and failing miserably to intimidate others or in Patrick’s case, abusing his position…..

What, "position" are you referring to?

Do you still not understand that I AM NOT NOW, NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN A MODERATOR AT THIS OR ANY OTHER SITE?

Please type something to indicate that you understand what I have said to you.

Thank you,

HKP

HKP, it looks like you're just going to have to accept the position of Gretsch-appointed moderator with no tools to moderate the forum. You've commanded this respect from him and he will just not have it any other way. hahahahahaha

"I am only in this forum to ridicule you" - BmC

#1238691 - 08/22/13 03:30 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: Hong Kong Phooey]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

I think someone needs some butt paste…..

Edited by Gretsch 6120 (08/22/13 09:03 PM)

#1238693 - 08/22/13 03:37 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: Memphis Monroe]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

I’ll do you one better….I’ll bet 10k that I’d end both of them in under a minute singlehandedly…..dead serious too….knockout or submission or stoppage…..you can just sit back and hold my beer……..no one that can handle themselves would be on “the internets” trying and failing miserably to intimidate others or in Patrick’s case, abusing his position…..

Speaking of failing, have you heard Al’s latest sonic abortion, “She Doesn’t Care?”…Obviously, she really doesn’t care if she’s collaborating with Scott/Al in any way whatsoever….bless her heart….Also, I saw where Patrick apparently shoved his iPhone up his candy ass too…of course, he knew if he didn’t you’d do it for him….Come to think of it “She Just Doesn’t Care” is probably about Patrick…a shitty “song” about a shitty “person.”

You seem to be jealous of my music since you keep bringing it up when we debate. Don't worry, you can always rip off another TV theme and few will notice, have you thought of trying a takeoff of Bonanza or Laverne and Shirley?

as for "ending" us, that's another threat from Meester Unstable. I was never intimidated when I watched Bozo the Clown as a kid, either! I am, however, embarrassed for the Planet because by your very presence when you keep throwing threats around, you make this forum seem trailer trashy.

#1238698 - 08/22/13 03:50 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: AL]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Okay everyone else…I apologize for the extensive detour and “intermission,” but I needed to rid this place of pests and parasites…..that’s an ongoing issue, as you can all see.

But without further ado, the next chapter in this saga is USOs (unidentified submerged objects). Buckle up because this ride is far from over. This is destined to be epic.

#1238700 - 08/22/13 03:52 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: Memphis Monroe]
Hong Kong Phooey Offline
As You Were
Planeteer

Watch HKP run to Tom now, crying like a little girl.....

I have never reported or complained to any moderator about anybody or anything at the VS Planet. I have stated policy opinions in PUBLIC threads, but never have I reported anything to anybody.

Can you say the same, Gretsch?

~Senator John McCain

#1238705 - 08/22/13 03:56 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: Hong Kong Phooey]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Hong Kong Phooey
Watch HKP run to Tom now, crying like a little girl.....

I have never reported or complained to any moderator about anybody or anything at the VS Planet. I have stated policy opinions in PUBLIC threads, but never have I reported anything to anybody.

Can you say the same, Gretsch?

I refuse to answer a lie with another lie. You’re a liar, and I don’t believe anything you say. Moving on….

#1238708 - 08/22/13 04:00 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: Memphis Monroe]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

I just reported your bs with the huge images in this thread. I wish I could be a moderator like HKP someday. hahahahaha

#1238710 - 08/22/13 04:07 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: Memphis Monroe]
Hong Kong Phooey Offline
As You Were
Planeteer

I refuse to answer a lie with another lie. You’re a liar, and I don’t believe anything you say. Moving on….

Flattered as I am by your pale imitation, not impressed.

I think you've made yourself frighteningly obvious by now..

Thank you,

HKP

~Senator John McCain

#1238754 - 08/22/13 07:33 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: Hong Kong Phooey]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Edited by Gretsch 6120 (08/22/13 07:36 PM)

#1238760 - 08/22/13 07:58 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: Memphis Monroe]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Ivan T. Sanderson (from wiki)

became famous as the most credible witness to see a Kongamato, after being attacked by a creature he described as "the Granddaddy of all bats". This encounter occurred when he had shot a fruit bat that toppled into the water. He went to retrieve his catch but was warned by his partner to duck. He described the following events:

"Then I let out a shout also and instantly bobbed down under the water, because, coming straight at me only a few feet above the water was a black thing the size of an eagle. I had only a glimpse of its face, yet that was quite sufficient, for its lower jaw hung open and bore a semicircle of pointed white teeth set about their own width apart from each other. When I emerged, it was gone. ... And just before it became too dark to see, it came again, hurtling back down the river, its teeth chattering, the air "shss-shssing" as it was cleft by the great, black, dracula-like wings."

#1238771 - 08/22/13 08:22 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: AL]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Breaking on Yahoo News Right Now:

Quote:
.... ......Astronaut Sees 'UFO' Near Space Station (Video)
By by Tariq Malik, Managing Editor | SPACE.com – 5 hrs ago....Email0Share467
Share0Print......Related Content...
View Photo.An antenna cover from the Zvezda …

View Photo.An unidentified object floats near …
....When any kind of unidentified flying object floats by the International Space Station, you can bet astronauts are going to notice. That's just what happened this week, and one space traveler caught it all on video.

NASA astronaut Chris Cassidy was quick on the draw when he captured a video of the 'unidentified object' near the space station. He spotted the object floating near the space station on Monday (Aug. 19).

"Was it a UFO? Not really," NASA officials wrote in a video description. "Russian ground controllers identified it as an antenna cover from the Zvezda service module."

The object was an antenna cover from one of the low-gain WAL antennas on the space station used to help guide the European Space Agency's unmanned Automated Transfer Vehicle cargo ships during rendezvous and docking operations, NASA officials said.

NASA spokesman Josh Byerly told SPACE.com in an email that the wayward antenna cover, which is now space junk, poses no impact threat to the space station.

During a spacewalk outside the station today (Aug. 22), two Russian cosmonauts are inspecting six WAL antennas on the Zvezda module to check the positions of their covers. The cosmonauts reported some of the covers to be loose and were expected to tighten them back in place.

The International Space Station is currently home to six space travelers representing Russia, the United States and Italy. Its Expedition 36 crew includes three cosmonauts from Russia, two American astronauts representing NASA and one Italian astronaut representing the European Space Agency.

Article

Although, this just turned out to be space junk, I wanted to include it because it’s a recent article on the subject matter, and it shows how easily stuff like space junk can be misidentified. Remember, approximately 85 to 90% of UFO cases can be explained away by more conventional explanations. This is a perfect example IMO.

Edited by Gretsch 6120 (08/22/13 08:34 PM)

#1238778 - 08/22/13 08:50 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: Memphis Monroe]
SteveW Offline
Steve White
Planeteer

Loc: Rhode Island
Dude

I'm done with this. That fucking huge picture is ridiculous.

Learn some etiquette man

#1238780 - 08/22/13 09:02 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: SteveW]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: SteveW
Dude

Learn some etiquette man

Steve...it's a long story that doesn't involve you, but because it doesn't involve you and it bothers you I'm going to take it down for your sake. You're right...it's not fair to you and others who might otherwise want to view the thread.....My intent is not to run you and other good folks off...stick around dude, and the picture has been taken care of.

#1238795 - 08/22/13 09:47 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: Memphis Monroe]
SteveW Offline
Steve White
Planeteer

Well thank you. I appreciate it.

#1238797 - 08/22/13 09:50 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: SteveW]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

No problem Steve.....I have no beef with you or 97% of the rest of the folks here.....moving on.....

#1238819 - 08/22/13 11:34 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: Memphis Monroe]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: SteveW
Dude

Learn some etiquette man

Steve...it's a long story that doesn't involve you, but because it doesn't involve you and it bothers you I'm going to take it down for your sake. You're right...it's not fair to you and others who might otherwise want to view the thread.....My intent is not to run you and other good folks off...stick around dude, and the picture has been taken care of.

One wonders how can you say a large picture forcing everyone to scroll when they read a thread "doesn't involve" him?

#1238829 - 08/23/13 12:36 AM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: AL]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Here's something weird. A Walt Disney made documentary on UFOs, the end is a promotion for a new ride at Disneyworld heh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHunekX1xPw&feature=share

#1238835 - 08/23/13 12:54 AM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: AL]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Sol III
 Originally Posted By: Al
Here's something weird. A Walt Disney made documentary on UFOs, the end is a promotion for a new ride at Disneyworld heh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHunekX1xPw&feature=share

saw that one a few months ago.

it's quite decent actually.

#1238920 - 08/23/13 01:54 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: moontan]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Moon, wasn't that documentary from the mid-90s? I have a vague recollection of having seen it in or around 95. I believe Disney also did something on UFOs in the 50s. In the 1960s, 70s, and 80s there were actually a lot of pretty good documentaries produced by various companies. Some of those have been lost to the public over time and reduced to mere references. Luckily, with the advent of modern tech and media, like YouTube, a lot of those obscure documentaries that were locked away or lost in massive production warehouses have resurfaced. During my “surfing expeditions” on this subject within the past week I saw a reference to the Disney documentary, and read a lot of lore about it, claiming Disney had been attempting to scrub all references to the film….don’t know how true that is…but if it is true it probably has more to do with licensing rights and proprietary legalities than anything else….

#1238956 - 08/23/13 05:58 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: Memphis Monroe]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Moon, wasn't that documentary from the mid-90s? I have a vague recollection of having seen it in or around 95.

yes, that one's from 1995.

#1239017 - 08/24/13 12:06 AM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: moontan]
Alan Offline
Nice guy! Cuddly Alan
Planeteer

Loc: Sauchie, Scotland, UK
Is this thread worth reading yet?
The title was "We're Not Alone"
I know that! I have my wife and kids to prove it!

I held a bizzare insect in my hand today it was tiny...

See it it here

YouTube - Soundcloud - Facebook

#1239108 - 08/24/13 06:16 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: moontan]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: carmel valley,ca
Aliens .Yeti ..?

#1240793 - 09/02/13 03:02 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: C Jo Go]
Blue Roots Offline
Planeteer

Along with the many compelling videos in this thread... here is another:

#1243387 - 09/13/13 03:41 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: Blue Roots]
JimmyT Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Snellville, GA, US
http://xkcd.com/718/

My CD Releases
From Horses to Highways - Suburban Blues
Seven Shades of Blue
VSP Artist page here

#1243388 - 09/13/13 03:48 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: JimmyT]
gonzo Offline
purveyor of noise
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: SL.UT
yep

cosmic
@ss
plugs

#1243391 - 09/13/13 03:53 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: gonzo]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

play with the @ss plugs all you want.

the odds are high that we are/have been visited by alien civilizations.
----
 Quote:
DALLAS —
by Miriam Kramer, Staff Writer | August 21, 2013 05:46am ET

Warp-drive technology, a form of "faster than light" travel popularized by TV's "Star Trek," could be bolstered by the physics of quantum thrusters — another science-fiction idea made plausible by modern science.

NASA scientists are performing experiments that could help make warp drive a possibility sometime in the future from a lab built for the Apollo program at NASA's Johnson Space Center in Houston...

...While these results are intriguing, they are in no way definitive proof that warp drive could work, White said. The scaled-down experiments are just a first step toward understanding if these concepts can be taken out of the realm of theory and applied practically.

a lot more here:
http://www.space.com/22430-star-trek-warp-drive-quantum-thrusters.html

#1243693 - 09/15/13 12:08 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: moontan]
strat1376 Offline
Planeteer

Loc: New York, USA
Just out of curiosity, has anyone here read the "Blue Planet Project" ? You can find it with a quick google search. I dont know much about it as far as who published it or wrote it Ect... but it strikes me that if its simply BS then someone went to an awful lot of trouble to come up with it .

#1243696 - 09/15/13 12:33 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: strat1376]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: strat1376
Just out of curiosity, has anyone here read the "Blue Planet Project" ? You can find it with a quick google search. I dont know much about it as far as who published it or wrote it Ect... but it strikes me that if its simply BS then someone went to an awful lot of trouble to come up with it .

someone went through a lot of trouble to write the Urantia book.

but it's all BS.

believe half of what you see and very little of what you think. ;\)

#1243718 - 09/15/13 05:49 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: moontan]
gonzo Offline
purveyor of noise
Loquacious Planeteer

moontan gets the triple ripple plug.
#1243719 - 09/15/13 05:51 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: gonzo]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: gonzo
moontan gets the triple ripple plug.

never heard about the triple ring thingie.
maybe worth a try.

tnx for the heads-up! lol

#1243757 - 09/15/13 11:39 PM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: moontan]
gonzo Offline
purveyor of noise
Loquacious Planeteer

don't forget the borealis lube.
#1243759 - 09/16/13 12:28 AM Re: We're Not Alone [Re: gonzo]
SteveW Offline
Steve White
Planeteer

I saw a thing TV show on the Blue Planet Project just the other night and I think it's credible. Very interesting. I'd like more info if anyone has a link.

Page 30 of 31 « First<2728293031>

Hop to:
Top Posters
AL
Ismellelephant
Jazzooo
Timster
Silversmith
Mooseboy
C Jo Go
Popmann
Tom Mix
moontan
gonzo
flatcat
NOK
Memphis Monroe
Doughboy
Marty Gilman
RGR
fabulousthunderbird
paulb
Vanillagrits
fonts
MadGuitrst
ulank
glensimonds
vvvm
Forum Stats
21370 Members
26 Forums
159878 Topics
1850953 Posts

Max Online: 386 @ 01/18/23 04:57 AM
Newest Members
AncientJuan, jairo santos, drshum, Selfish, VSDeadHead77
21370 Registered Users

Generated in 0.065 seconds in which 0.034 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.