Page 4 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#1270618 - 01/07/14 09:45 PM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: havlicek]
Blue Roots Offline
Planeteer

I hear you, John.

There is a practical aspect of conversation that is pretty common, IMO. Where through experience we take away what we generally determine to be the "points" that we pick up through the exchange of ideas and information. We deem through our own filters the more interesting or "valuable" pieces of info. In that sense, even after we have dissected the fuck out of this, I'm left only with a slightly new general idea about this subject given the comments and information provided here so far, particularly, in this thread's case, Sky's. That new take of mine has little to nothing, naturally, to do with HER opinions necessarily - but the info about her experience there provided anecdotal info that makes sense to me. I "buy" it. She may hold an opinion that is broad and sweeping (not to mention way the fuck off base and/or not true) - but I'm not one to miss that if there is any truth to the anecdotal info she shared... there is no doubt subtlety and variation in the attitudes there that she was sharing. Of course there is - there has to be. "Racism" as well as other behaviors and attitudes point often involve subtlety and matters of degrees.

Anyway... so, yeah.... that. ;\) I'll tell my wife about this conversation later and I promise to do my best not to mis-characterize anything that anyone said here today.

#1270622 - 01/07/14 10:14 PM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: TwoTonCarmine]
Infinitymobile Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Kansas City
My drummer and song writing partner of over a decade is 1/2 Peruvian (his mother was born and raised there and is 100% Peruvian) and after he went to Machu Pichu for the first time, he expressed disbelief in how something like that could have been built by HIS ancient ancestors and the technology available at the time.......I guess he is racist against his own people?????

My name is Thad Scott

http://www.infinitymobilerecording.com

MAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOMES!!!!!!!!

#1270627 - 01/07/14 10:23 PM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: Blue Roots]
havlicek Offline
Planeteer

Loc: East Hampton, NY
 Originally Posted By: Blue Roots
I hear you, John.

There is a practical aspect of conversation that is pretty common, IMO. Where through experience we take away what we generally determine to be the "points" that we pick up through the exchange of ideas and information. We deem through our own filters the more interesting or "valuable" pieces of info. In that sense, even after we have dissected the fuck out of this, I'm left only with a slightly new general idea about this subject given the comments and information provided here so far, particularly, in this thread's case, Sky's. That new take of mine has little to nothing, naturally, to do with HER opinions necessarily - but the info about her experience there provided anecdotal info that makes sense to me. I "buy" it. She may hold an opinion that is broad and sweeping (not to mention way the fuck off base and/or not true) - but I'm not one to miss that if there is any truth to the anecdotal info she shared... there is no doubt subtlety and variation in the attitudes there that she was sharing. Of course there is - there has to be. "Racism" as well as other behaviors and attitudes point often involve subtlety and matters of degrees.

Anyway... so, yeah.... that. ;\) I'll tell my wife about this conversation later and I promise to do my best not to mis-characterize anything that anyone said here today.

You know what Dave?...the whole "racism" thing never occurred to me. In that sense, she has sort of "enlightened me" as well. Of course, we're all just accepting the fact that she has in fact "been there" at face value. Pretty much all of us and anyone who's been on the internet for at least a day \:D realize that people claim all sorts of things on the WWW. Still, I'll accept that she HAS been there and spoken to some natives about this. I still think the racism thing is dumb and maybe even really harmful, even though I know full well that all the various "isms" can be couched in nuance and hard to decipher.

On another note, Al...you continue to prove to the world what a dipshit you are, so please whatever you do DON'T STOP! \:D

-john

-John Havlicek (from "How To Spot An Internet Idiot", © 2012)

#1270632 - 01/07/14 10:46 PM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: Blue Roots]
Infinitymobile Offline
Planeteer

Quote:
By the way Infinitymobile... have you read Vincent Bugliosi's "The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder" yet? I ask because you have clearly expressed an interest in knowing the how's and why's of many folks accusations of wrong doing - and that one book spells it out in crystal clear terms from one of the most successful trial lawyers of our time. If you haven't - you should really read it.
I have not read it. Can you give me the cliff notes or some sort of summary?

My name is Thad Scott

#1270644 - 01/07/14 11:33 PM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: havlicek]
Ismellelephant Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: havlicek
On another note, Al...you continue to prove to the world what a dipshit you are, so please whatever you do DON'T STOP! \:D

-john

What about me?

#1270650 - 01/08/14 12:06 AM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: Ismellelephant]
Doug C Offline
Planeteer/Artist # 78
Planeteer

Loc: Clayton, California
 Quote:
My drummer and song writing partner of over a decade is 1/2 Peruvian (his mother was born and raised there and is 100% Peruvian) and after he went to Machu Pichu for the first time, he expressed disbelief in how something like that could have been built by HIS ancient ancestors and the technology available at the time.......I guess he is racist against his own people?????

Another self hating Peruvian. Damn.

#1270661 - 01/08/14 12:58 AM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: havlicek]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Walmartville
 Originally Posted By: Blue Roots
I hear you, John.

You know what Dave?...the whole "racism" thing never occurred to me. In that sense, she has sort of "enlightened me" as well. Of course, we're all just accepting the fact that she has in fact "been there" at face value. Pretty much all of us and anyone who's been on the internet for at least a day \:D realize that people claim all sorts of things on the WWW. Still, I'll accept that she HAS been there and spoken to some natives about this. I still think the racism thing is dumb and maybe even really harmful, even though I know full well that all the various "isms" can be couched in nuance and hard to decipher.

-john

If a snotty snot like you approved of me, I'd be worried.

#1270681 - 01/08/14 02:35 AM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: havlicek]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Sol III

We break into your regularly sheduled programming for this news flash:

This just in, the guy who has called himself (because no one with ears would do it for him) "rock's last hope" AND conferred himself with the title "musicologist" for a similar reason, is actually saying someone "else" has a superiority complex! People's heads everywhere are beginning to explode from "irony-overload", and local EMT crews are rushing to provide first aid and cleanup! We can't confirm this, but independant sources are telling us that "Al/Scott" will soon be joining "Moon" and a select few others for an intellectual circle jerk. More details as they become available!

-john

mwhahahaha! \:D

watta phuckin Prima Donna! lol

#1270702 - 01/08/14 03:48 AM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: AL]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

Loc: 3rd Stone From The Sun

I think Blue Roots has a crush and Al is smitten.

"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

#1270704 - 01/08/14 03:49 AM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: MadGuitrst]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

with who ?

#1270705 - 01/08/14 03:54 AM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: AL]
NOK Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: hanging N the GarAge
smelly's feeling left out since silvy moved so far away.. maybe you all could get some chemistry going or something
#1270832 - 01/08/14 06:33 PM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: Infinitymobile]
Blue Roots Offline
Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Infinitymobile
 Quote:
By the way Infinitymobile... have you read Vincent Bugliosi's "The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder" yet? I ask because you have clearly expressed an interest in knowing the how's and why's of many folks accusations of wrong doing - and that one book spells it out in crystal clear terms from one of the most successful trial lawyers of our time. If you haven't - you should really read it.
I have not read it. Can you give me the cliff notes or some sort of summary?

No. \:D

#1271001 - 01/09/14 05:37 AM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: Blue Roots]
Infinitymobile Offline
Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Blue Root
you should really read it
No \:D

My name is Thad Scott

#1271034 - 01/09/14 12:05 PM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: Infinitymobile]
SkyWave Offline
Planeteer

You know what is sad, infinity, is that your half Peruvian drummer has internalized the view of the racists that his ancestors could not have built Machu Picchu. The fact is that yes, his ancestors did build it, archaeologists know it, historians know it, there is no question but that it was built by the people of the remarkable Inca empire. Peruvian academics and teachers and historians want the young people of Peru to know what their ancestors did, to have a sense of pride in those achievements and about the people they are descended from. Instead the children of Peru too often are fed the racist message that their brown Indian skin makes them inferior and that space aliens, and not the Inca, built the wonders of Peru.

Peru is the only country in the Western hemisphere where the native peoples, the Indians, outnumber the Spaniards (who looted the country of its gold, silver, copper and enslaved the Indians). Racism is institutional and rampant in Peru, with the country having been largely run by light-skinned Spanish descendants who make up the wealthy upper class. The mestizos (mixed Spanish and Indian) are lower class and the lowest and most impoverished class of all are the native American Indian Peruvians, the Quechua and the Quero and Mochi and other native people.

And I am sorry, but anyone who uses a Peruvian drummer as an arbiter of reality on Inca history, archaeology, stone masonry and construction does not have adequate information on which to base an opinion. I would suggest that you read books, and if possible, go there and see for yourself.

Yes, I have been in Nazca. And to Machu Picchu. And around Peru. I will never forget the plane ride to photograph the Nazca lines. The Third Worldish excuse for an airport had a total of two single-engine four-seater planes; when the Peruvian pilot learned that one of the passengers was afraid of flying in small planes, he undertook the most insane aerial acrobatics imaginable, a maniacal grin on his face the whole time we were rolling and looping and diving toward the ground and he took it as a great triumph when the passenger screamed bloody murder.

As for those who dismiss the Peruvian archeological wonders as the work of space aliens, sorry, but that stuff is pseudo-science, superstition, science illiteracy, on par with nervously clutching crystals while consulting horoscopes, an absence of critical faculties. The candle flame gutters. Its little pool of light science sheds on the darkness trembles. Darkness gathers. The demons begin to stir. And darkness and superstition fill the world. (Paraphrase of Carl Sagan)

#1271037 - 01/09/14 12:18 PM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: SkyWave]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Quote:
skywild: As for those who dismiss the Peruvian archeological wonders as the work of space aliens, sorry, but that stuff is pseudo-science, superstition, science illiteracy

so is believing that people who read too many books by Von Daniken are racists.

anyway,

anyone who has studied the subject knows that the sand n*gg*rs in Egypt had help from space n*gg*rs to build the pyramids.

everyone knows that! lol

#1271074 - 01/09/14 03:49 PM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: SkyWave]
Infinitymobile Offline
Planeteer

Quote:
You know what is sad, infinity.......
yes......your condescending 'I know everything and only what I think can possibly be right' approach to damn near everything.....now get on to the next two tricks of your three trick show and call me an old white guy and a misogynist and lets move on to the next topic that you know everything about.......so you can do it all again.

My name is Thad Scott

#1271093 - 01/09/14 04:44 PM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: Infinitymobile]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Many scientists think aliens exist, so what do you think about that, Miss Smarty Pants? \:D

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19..._ref=weird-news

Besides, how dare you demean Carl Sagan.

#1271106 - 01/09/14 05:37 PM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: AL]
Infinitymobile Offline
Planeteer

Quote:
Many scientists think aliens exist, so what do you think about that, Miss Smarty Pants?
\:D

My name is Thad Scott

#1271145 - 01/09/14 08:45 PM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: Infinitymobile]
SkyWave Offline
Planeteer

Actually, moontan, we KNOW that Egyptians built the pyramids. You are aware that various work crews carved their names into the stones.

And actually, I know a lot of scientists, mostly physicists and biologists, and none believe in space aliens. But they will speculate on numerical probabilities and other aspects of interstellar travel and the possiblilities of silicon-based lifeforms --- but being scientists, they know the difference between speculation and fact.

Here is what Carl Sagan, a scientist who believed there could be life elsewhere in the universe, said this abotu a space photo showing the earth as a pale blue dot:

"Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there-on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The Earth is the only world known so far to harbor life. There is nowhere else, at least in the near future, to which our species could migrate. Visit, yes. Settle, not yet. Like it or not, for the moment the Earth is where we make our stand.

It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.” ― Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space

#1271153 - 01/09/14 08:55 PM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: SkyWave]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

yeah, yeah, i know humans built the pyramids, i was just being facetious.

when i was a impressionable teen, i read the Von Daniken books and thought it might be related with aliens.
but i saw a National Geographic documentary or such and changed my mind, quite a long time ago actually.

anyway, back to our regular programming...

#1271201 - 01/09/14 11:26 PM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: SkyWave]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: SkyWave

And actually, I know a lot of scientists, mostly physicists and biologists, and none believe in space aliens.

That's not credible. First off I don't believe you know A LOT of scientists. But if you did, what would've caused you discuss aliens with them unless they had an interest in the topic.

Anyway read this:

http://www.vopus.org/en/gnosis/interesting-articles/scientists-believe-that-a

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/513495/20...iens-famous.htm

Stephen Hawkings believes.

#1271213 - 01/09/14 11:51 PM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: AL]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

@ skywave
----
well yeah,

if your scientist friends don't believe in space aliens it means they believe we are all alone in the universe.

that's even more incredible than space aliens.

#1271248 - 01/10/14 01:50 AM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: moontan]
SkyWave Offline
Planeteer

The view of most of the scientists I know is that it is possible that there are other planets in the universe that contain the pre-conditions for life and possibly life has arisen elsewhere. Or possibly not. We have no way of knowing. They also think that if life arose elsewhere, we have no way of knowing where evolution would lead on those worlds. They also almost uniformly believe that even if there is intelligent and technologically-sophisticated life elsewhere in the universe, there are extreme and quite likely insurmountable difficulties in interstellar travel, that intelligent life would not be interested in backward humanity, and given the geological time type differences in when other civilizations might rise and fall, the chance of an advanced civilization being at a stage to visit Earth when there were modern humans on it highly unlikely.

I would say some believe we are alone in the universe, either actually, or practically, given interstellar distances and other unlikelihoods. Most also point to getting nothing but silence from the universe. And I would say that most put space aliens in the realm of science fiction. And most would say space aliens are only something we can speculate about, and not something that can presently be investigated by the scientific method. We cannot exactly design an experiment to test any hypotheses about the existence of space aliens.

And some would say that it is unfortunate that humanity's beliefs in gods and demons, religions and 72 virgins and space aliens and new agey claptrap and charlatans and that spirulina and topaz crystals heal cancer blind them to the absolute known wondrousness of the lifeforms on this wondrous Earth.

It has turned out that I have a lot of scientists and especially physicists in my life, one of my neighbors is a nuclear physicist, another a physical chemist, another a bigshot biochemist, another teaches science; two of my best friends have physics degrees; and of my two closest assistants, one has a degree in philosophy and physics, the other a degree in astrophysics. So, whenever I have questions about physics, input is in easy range. I live mostly in an educated city with leading companies in biotech and biomedical and software engineering, it is not unusual to know scientists, they are everywhere here.

#1271257 - 01/10/14 02:25 AM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: SkyWave]
Vanillagrits Offline
Planeteer

5 out of 4 of the scientists Skywild knows agree with her.
#1271261 - 01/10/14 03:26 AM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: Vanillagrits]
NOK Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: hanging N the GarAge
somewhere she did say she had a life...
#1271266 - 01/10/14 04:14 AM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: NOK]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

Loc: 3rd Stone From The Sun
Gotta go with SkyWild on this.
Bow to her articulate eloquence, you heathens!

"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

#1271267 - 01/10/14 04:18 AM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: MadGuitrst]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

oh sheesh, what a surprise - you are the most closed-minded about UFOs at the Planet.

#1271268 - 01/10/14 04:50 AM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: AL]
Jammer Offline
Planeteer

Yeah Mad, Wild Sky has is right about space aliens. What I COMPLETELY disagree with though is the assumption that those who believe aliens built stuff on earth, hold those beliefs because they are racists. I'm sure that's quite the minority. They're not racists, they're just crazy.

P.S. I love all of my crazy space alien believing Planeteer brethren. Hell, I pray to a Sky Daddy on a regular basis so who am I to judge????

#1271284 - 01/10/14 07:03 AM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: Jammer]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Quote:
skywave: Most also point to getting nothing but silence from the universe

the reason, once again (for the 5th time now?), why we are getting silence:
 Quote:
"For good measure, in America we have switched from analogue to digital broadcasting and you are going to do the same in Britain very soon," Drake added. "When you do that, your transmissions will become four times fainter because digital uses less power."

"Very soon we will become undetectable," he said. In short, in space no one will hear us at all.

What is true for humans would probably also be true for aliens, who may already have moved to much more efficient methods of TV and radio broadcasting. Trying to find ET from their favourite shows was going to be harder than we thought, Drake said.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/jan/27/aliens-cant-hear-us-astronomer
----
 Originally Posted By: MadGuitrst
Gotta go with SkyWild on this.
Bow to her articulate eloquence, you heathens!

there's a parakeet at the pet store who's also quite eloquent. lol
seriously, it's like talking to a bunch of mental midgets when it comes to this subject.

#1271296 - 01/10/14 08:18 AM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: moontan]
SkyWave Offline
Planeteer

moontan, I would say this. None of the scientists that I know believe that Earth is being visited or monitored by space alien or UFO beings.

I do know people who hold very strong beliefs in UFOs and space aliens and that the same have visited or are monitoring the Earth. Notably, none of this group are scientists or science-literate.

I think it is fine to let the imagination create and carry us to worlds that never were. And while I would agree that it is possible that life exists elsewhere in the cosmos, my attitude is kind of So what? It makes no difference to here and now and the overwhelming likelihood is that if such life exists, we will never know or have contact. Instead of expending the life and energy I have on trying to contact or filling my head with space alien stuff, I choose to use the energy instead to improve things for lifeforms on our home planet.

Here is a quote you might appreciate: "Whenever you receive a letter from a creditor, write fifty lines upon some extra-terrestrial subject and you will be saved." ---Charles Baudelaire

(Can also be used when you need a psychological deferment.)

#1271298 - 01/10/14 08:27 AM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: SkyWave]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

And while I would agree that it is possible that life exists elsewhere in the cosmos, my attitude is kind of So what?

So you've basically contradicted your argument there.

#1271299 - 01/10/14 08:28 AM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: SkyWave]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

moontan, I would say this. None of the scientists that I know believe that Earth is being visited or monitored by space alien or UFO beings.

scientists are people who do things like sending a space telescope worth billions of $ in orbit with a flawed mirror.
they do things like creating a white elephant like the Shuttle.

same scientists hundreds of years ago who said the Earth was at the centre of the universe.
same scientists 300 years ago who said a person would disintegrate if he/she were to travel at a speed above 40 mph.
same scientists who might concede we are not alone but think aliens are powering their space ships with coal or diesel, and therefore, can't travel between the stars. lol

scientists have their own agenda to promote, which consist mainly of getting themselves a steady paycheck.
so you'll excuse me if i take what scientists have to say with a pinch of salt.

do you know how science evolve and progress?
one funeral at a time. lol

#1271312 - 01/10/14 12:45 PM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: moontan]
fabulousthunderbird Offline
Planeteer

Don't forget about the man-made climate change hoax.

I am fonts

#1271335 - 01/10/14 04:28 PM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: fabulousthunderbird]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: fabulousthunderbird
Don't forget about the man-made climate change hoax.

nice try but no cigar.

anyway, the subject is UFO and things alien-related.
try to stay focused.

#1271341 - 01/10/14 05:58 PM Re: Nazca Lines [Re: moontan]
mrsinical Offline
AudioWriter
Planeteer

Loc: Riding Indiana Waves of Audio
Here's a good potential for a paradox, if you consider time travel a possibility in the future.
Think of the modern shaped airplane sculpture artifacts believed to have been made by the Nazca people over a thousand years ago.
If these ancient people did in fact see these objects - and therefore sculpted what they saw-
By dismissing the possibility that Aliens needing to conserve spacecraft fuel and used our current known aeronautic airplane designed machines to travel on the planet itself - opens up the possibility of future humans possibly discovering time travel at some point and gong back in time.
However, if future humans went back in time - they would either have had to take an airplane back with them - or somehow manufactured aeronautical aircraft with available resources at that time. If time travel is considered a possibility, I could envision a knowledgeable human possibly constructing such a device with available resources. (Maybe transporting items as large as a small airplane is/or will be possible - or even transporting some small machinery to build with / IE Makita drill set...LOL)
Furthermore, if much of our potential current and future knowledge came from these "odd" findings left by ancient people who described what they saw - how did we get the knowledge to invent time travel "before" we went back in time?

The widely accepted safe, sane possibility is that we are simply on an evolutionary trek of obtained knowledge that constantly leads to bigger and better technology by means of simple trial and error discovery.

BTW - I recently saw a video clip that claims the powers that be have a satellite(s) orbiting nearer to the sun - and they are blasting high power lasers into the corona to "see what happens" or to find out "what it's made of".
True, ???
However, the female commentator describing the obvious "laterally straight line solar flares" that looked to be in a direct, straight line across the sun - to be proof that a powerful laser was shot into the sun. After a few minutes - these strange "straight line" solar flares dissipated and the sun "repaired" itself.
I wouldn't put it beyond the common sense of the PTB to attempt such a potentially catastrophic experiment.
Just imagine if this is true and these "experiments" damage or even destroy our life giving sun!

Edited by mrsinical (01/10/14 06:10 PM)

Page 4 of 6 « First<23456>

Hop to:
Top Posters
AL
Ismellelephant
Jazzooo
Timster
Silversmith
Mooseboy
C Jo Go
Popmann
Tom Mix
moontan
gonzo
flatcat
NOK
Memphis Monroe
Doughboy
Marty Gilman
RGR
fabulousthunderbird
paulb
Vanillagrits
fonts
MadGuitrst
ulank
glensimonds
vvvm
Forum Stats
21370 Members
26 Forums
159757 Topics
1849660 Posts

Max Online: 386 @ 01/18/23 04:57 AM
Newest Members
AncientJuan, jairo santos, drshum, Selfish, VSDeadHead77
21370 Registered Users

Generated in 0.024 seconds in which 0.011 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.