Page 2 of 7 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#1307611 - 06/09/14 04:51 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: ulank]
ulank Offline
Forum Person
Planeteer

Loc: Chicago, IL
But yeah, Tao makes great points. For those who've taken the plunge on home recording, I don't think they see the sense in investing all that money just to track at home and send it off to get mixed elsewhere. Now sure, pops results are likely to be way better than what most of us douches can do....but I still spent money to try to do it myself...and I can be as anal as I want to be without costing myself more money or driving the mix engineer nuts, as Tao alludes.

#1307615 - 06/09/14 05:03 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: ulank]
Doug C Offline
Planeteer/Artist # 78
Planeteer

Loc: Clayton, California
Sorry to hear this, but I totally get it. But if you strip down to just a 2X2 agnostic interface, where will you mix your own stuff? In the box?

For me, fucking up the mix is my favorite part of the process. I'm being serious. That's the fun part.

#1307626 - 06/09/14 06:26 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: Doug C]
havlicek Offline
Planeteer

Loc: East Hampton, NY
 Quote:
But yeah, Tao makes great points. For those who've taken the plunge on home recording, I don't think they see the sense in investing all that money just to track at home and send it off to get mixed elsewhere.

For some it may and for others, it may not. Surely the "home studio" is a major reason why any kind of studio-for-hire work (tracking, mixing, mastering) has gotten pretty spare at this point. Still, I think anyone who's paid even slight attention over the last decade knows about all that. There are "some" who still pay for these services obviously and it makes sense that, with the portability of files, doing this stuff by shooting around .wavs over the internet is as likely to get some of that business as any other method.

***Another big reason why people (again, who have paid attention) may be gun-shy about paying for these kinds of services, is the number of self-titled bullshit artists out there who ARE scamming people. The internet enables BOTH problems, but this thread was (I thought) about Pop's business. Gotta go, I just received notice that an African prince has left me $17,000,000.00 and I just need to wire his people a few thousand in order to pick it up.

-john

-John Havlicek (from "How To Spot An Internet Idiot", © 2012)

#1307628 - 06/09/14 06:31 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: ulank]
Popmann Online   content
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Twangville, TN
 Quote:
12 songs would then be $1200. for that money I could buy other gear that would make my next albums and this album better.

Mostly that's not true though. That IS the lie that gear makers want to sell you. It's all about the gear. Particularly true for the non engineer who has no idea where his bottleneck is and what gear actually MIGHT ease that and make something easier. At SOME level of investment, it is true. But, at that level of investment, you can't hope to produce much of a competitively good recording to begin with. There won't be all that much I can do, either--and I've been quite frank about that when I've gotten tracks.

I do understand that's where a lot of you folks are at. There's no need to explain. It's not a mystery to me. It's too familiar.

#1307639 - 06/09/14 07:19 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: Popmann]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Walmartville
I see Popmann as a charlatan but never saw him trying to peddle his reputation here to cash in til this thread.

I know I'd advise indies to learn how to do it themselves, since the odds of them getting a worthwhile return on their investment would be astronomical.

"I am only in this forum to ridicule you" - BmC

#1307640 - 06/09/14 07:20 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: Popmann]
C Jo Go Online   content
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: carmel valley,ca
I was hoping to just rent our studio out for tracking ( bring your own laptop ) But everyone has a home system these days -- they can spend days on fixin/mixin >> money about gone here for such tasks.

Going to just have fun re-mixing tunes from my past 30 years :: as long as my floppies / DATs / VS backups ==== work

#1307641 - 06/09/14 07:26 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: Popmann]
havlicek Offline
Planeteer

The irony here (since we're going sideways with the thread) is that it takes very little money today relative to years ago, to do solid work. Even the remaining all-in-one DAWS can produce fine recordings (although I would most likely fly the wavs to computer for mixing and whatever mastering stuff). A person could easily build an entire studio for less than the $1200, and have everything they need to do some pretty heavy work...IF they knew what they were doing. You'd think by now, with most of us having been bitten by the gear-bug and having learned better, we'd be immune to the sort of thinking that "I can get more gear and suddenly be doing "pro recordings". Diminishing returns and all.

Something like the TASCAM DP-32SD gets you most of the studio for $500, a pair of decent monitors and a couple of mics and software and you're "there". Spending the extra $1200 on more gear is not likely to yield significantly better recordings.

-john

#1307642 - 06/09/14 07:27 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: Popmann]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Popmann
This is another example of how little AL knows about how anything works in the music biz....and how frankly...is the combination of ignorance AND low IQ--fucking idiot? It that the scientific term for that combo?

He's not wrong that 99.9% of all music label or otherwise ends up with boxes of CDs in warehouses or attics respective to which way it's financed. Except he doesn't know that about label releases. He thinks that's an indie "issue". You know-labels were horrible and useless, not that I have any idea what they do. Sad and unfortunately typical.

I have tried before to have discussions about how we make this work going forward--production of a record costs money. Period. If we, as a community, can't figure out how to recoup min wage....when we'd rather sink hundreds into drum software and upgrades than drummers...we truly will wind up in an amateur only music world. Which has been your goal all along, AL--Everytime we've engaged about ANY way for indie artists to make money, you've shit all over the principle. So, much so that I've simply stopped. You've shown your true colors. You don't dislike me....you dislike the mingling of commerce with music....you live a world of delusion that the music you hold so dear wasn't the direct result of that. You're not interested in how we as musicians move into this new reality...you're an anarchist who just wants amateur hour, where your brand of garbage is better tolerated.

I dislike this idea that what you do has such a value when there are many home recording acts whose songs sound just as good without paying somebody to do it. I dislike that the music industry is so caught up in this pristine production myth while original songwriting garners barely a consideration from that whole segment of musicos.

I find it pathetic the way you've shit on indie artists and condescended to amateurs all these years and now you want their money.

#1307643 - 06/09/14 07:29 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: C Jo Go]
DAGtunes Offline
Planeteer

Loc: San Clemente, CA
As a former customer of Pop's, I can attest that he does great work, and that the $100 for the work he would do is a good deal.

When I hired him to mix my album, I was in a much better place, financially-speaking. Right now, I'm on the skids. I've been out of work for some time now, and am living in a more expensive area...

I labored for 3 years on my mixes, trying to beat them into shape. Just couldn't do it. Whether it's that I don't have the ears for it, or the lack of practical experience, or just that I was "too close" to the material to listen objectively anymore, having Pop mix it led to me actually finally releasing something.

I don't want to release "sub-standard" work. Just not how I wish to represent what I do. I take this shit way too seriously.

I would take Pop up on the offer now, if I had anything to mix. Unfortunately, I got so burnt on recording from my first album, that I just have not been able to motivate myself to record anything more at this time.

I do, however, have a bunch of already-mixed tracks that I would like to release as a "follow up" album. (2 of which were mixed by Pop...) I need to have the whole collection mastered though, as they are widely disparate recordings. Levels and EQ all over the map...

#1307645 - 06/09/14 07:34 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: DAGtunes]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

so you feel your own production is sub-standard ? or you just don't like that end of the process ?

#1307654 - 06/09/14 07:58 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: ulank]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: ulank
So, Al, if I pay a couple hundred bones to get my stuff mastered - at my own choosing - am I getting, uh, ripped off?

What about the disc makers of the world? That cost me good money and I'm pretty sure my projects didn't cover those costs.

If you want to spend 100,000 dollars on a party, go ahead. It's ill-advised to spend a lot of money on boxes of CDs, but it's your choice. Seems to me that a lot of people here do okay mixing their own stuff, the services being offered may be best marketed to those who don't do any producing or home recording folks with low self esteem.

#1307661 - 06/09/14 08:34 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: havlicek]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: havlicek

***Whether or not it's "worth it" for any one person is besides the point. That person could be (for example) a tone deaf dork living in fantasy land who hasn't a snowball's chance in hell as an artist, but that's neither here nor there.

So you're all in favor of producers cashing in on gullible indies, eh ? Not surprised.

By calling Pop's work...and the little he's charging a ripoff, you're not only screwing with his "wallet", which is amazingly uncool, even for a complete dick like you Al, you're also jumping in to a thread that has nothing whatsoever to do with you to insult him.

Screwing with his wallet ? I guess I was also screwing with Walrus' wallet when I pointed out that the Planet shouldn't have been bought to be used as a sales room ?

You are such a hypocrite. If I came on here with an impassioned plea for customers to my musicology service, you'd be the first one going nuts about it.

As far as I'm concerned, it has something to do with me because I look out for indies since 2001 when I started an artists rights org that had over 600 members. The way I see it, a bunch of you pump Popmann up and then some innocent Planeteer may think having him mix one of their songs is some ticket to somewhere and somebody should tell them to think hard about spending that money.

#1307666 - 06/09/14 08:48 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: AL]
Popmann Online   content
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Twangville, TN
I resent your tone, ass clown. You've turned what was simply meant to be an efficient "last call if you've got something in the chute"...into some sort sinister bullshit.

Now, maybe Doug could come along and debate the already decided--what a fucking talentless know nothing asshole you are and make this a seven page thread of the two of measuring your sphincters dispersion capability.

#1307667 - 06/09/14 08:55 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: Popmann]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

No I didn't say sinister, more like opportunistic. and the fact is, if I did come on pushing my services, you and Havlicek would be the first ones to try to discourage others, so you ain't so innocent yourself.

You forgot the apostrophe in sphincters, btw. \:D

#1307669 - 06/09/14 08:58 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: Popmann]
havlicek Offline
Planeteer

Quote:
I find it pathetic the way you've shit on indie artists and condescended to amateurs all these years and now you want their money.

you truly are a self-serving delusional fucking moron Al, Scott, whatever. The difference here for your edification is that recording engineers are not typically credentialled and earn their stripes by doing the work, as with many other crafts. Musicologists earn their title and all it implies by studying advanced courses and by peer review. Interesting that you are the biggest fucking fraud in all of this and trying to cover your bullshit. Get a fucking real life asshole, no one believes your fantasy.

-john

#1307672 - 06/09/14 09:10 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: havlicek]
Waterman Offline
Artist # 435
Planeteer

Loc: Atlantic Beach, Florida
I remember when DAG was mixing his album himself, he would do a mix and post it, I tried to honest with him, there was something missing bass wasn't right etc.

Pop mixed it and took to it to that next level. I don't what he did but it is now one of my favorites to listen to!

Thanks Dave and Jamie!

Pete

#1307674 - 06/09/14 09:19 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: havlicek]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Quote:

you truly are a self-serving delusional fucking moron Al, Scott, whatever. The difference here for your edification is that recording engineers are not typically credentialled and earn their stripes by doing the work, as with many other crafts. Musicologists earn their title and all it implies by studying advanced courses and by peer review. Interesting that you are the biggest fucking fraud in all of this and trying to cover your bullshit. Get a fucking real life asshole, no one believes your fantasy.

-john

You're a Lesser Electric Ray, the emphasis being on the Lesser.

#1307691 - 06/09/14 10:02 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: AL]
ulank Offline
Forum Person
Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Al
I see Popmann as a charlatan but never saw him trying to peddle his reputation here to cash in til this thread.

I know I'd advise indies to learn how to do it themselves, since the odds of them getting a worthwhile return on their investment would be astronomical.

And all the examples of this actually happening out there are where?

#1307695 - 06/09/14 10:08 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: Popmann]
ulank Offline
Forum Person
Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Popmann
I resent your tone, ass clown. You've turned what was simply meant to be an efficient "last call if you've got something in the chute"...into some sort sinister bullshit.

Now, maybe Doug could come along and debate the already decided--what a fucking talentless know nothing asshole you are and make this a seven page thread of the two of measuring your sphincters dispersion capability.

Do they make calipers that large?

#1307707 - 06/09/14 10:36 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: ulank]
Tao Jones Offline
Planeteer

Loc: CA
They would get a worthwhile return on their investment almost 100% certain. He can mix with at least the ability that someone should pay 100 bucks for per song. That isn't even really a debatable point. If someone is in the market to have this part of the job done well at a good price, this guy can certainly beyond doubt deliver that.
But most of us are not in the market because we are not really bucks up, and we know our albums won't likely recoup the cost, but that isn't due to anything wrong with his mix service.

He is advertising something he can actually deliver, so what's the problem? There is no tender innocent crowd of indies that need protection from getting fleeced here. Anyone taking him up on this transaction knows what a bitch mixing is and how well they do it, and many may well rather have someone else do it well for them at that price or even higher.

I very likely would do it all the time if I had spare cash. Much rather record new stuff than mix.

#1307711 - 06/09/14 10:46 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: AL]
DAGtunes Offline
Planeteer

so you feel your own production is sub-standard ? or you just don't like that end of the process ?

A little of both. I wasn't getting the sound I wanted - especially out of the drums/bass. It drove me crazy...which in turn made me much dislike the process.

When I decided to work with Pop, I gave him one caveat - that he explain to me what his process was, and "schooled" me on it. I do want to be able to do it all myself, and wanted his insights and experience. He gave me a lot of good info and feedback...even if some of it went over my head. (The guy is a wealth of knowledge...but some of it is hard to translate. I basically made lots of notes, and refer back to them as needed.)

It was a hard decision to give up control of the stuff, but when it was all said and done, I did not regret the decision. I got the product I had (more-or-less...there were some compromises...) envisioned. \:\)

#1307712 - 06/09/14 10:48 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: Waterman]
DAGtunes Offline
Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Waterman
I remember when DAG was mixing his album himself, he would do a mix and post it, I tried to honest with him, there was something missing bass wasn't right etc.

Pop mixed it and took to it to that next level. I don't what he did but it is now one of my favorites to listen to!

Thanks Dave and Jamie!

Pete

Thank you, Pete! And yes, this was the case. I just couldn't get that balance right. It mainly had to do with the drums. Mixing live drums is a PITA for me...

Actually, he worked miracles with the acoustic guitar tracks and vocal tracks, too.

#1307713 - 06/09/14 10:50 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: Tao Jones]
DAGtunes Offline
Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Tao Jones
They would get a worthwhile return on their investment almost 100% certain. He can mix with at least the ability that someone should pay 100 bucks for per song. That isn't even really a debatable point. If someone is in the market to have this part of the job done well at a good price, this guy can certainly beyond doubt deliver that.
But most of us are not in the market because we are not really bucks up, and we know our albums won't likely recoup the cost, but that isn't due to anything wrong with his mix service.

He is advertising something he can actually deliver, so what's the problem? There is no tender innocent crowd of indies that need protection from getting fleeced here. Anyone taking him up on this transaction knows what a bitch mixing is and how well they do it, and many may well rather have someone else do it well for them at that price or even higher.

I very likely would do it all the time if I had spare cash. Much rather record new stuff than mix.

+1

#1307721 - 06/09/14 11:11 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: DAGtunes]
TAPKAE Offline
The Artist Presently Known As Ed
Planeteer

Loc: Trumplandia Acres, Shithole US...

All things TAPKAE

Stuff in progress, odds and ends

#1307727 - 06/09/14 11:30 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: Tao Jones]
Infinitymobile Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Kansas City
 Originally Posted By: Tao
He can mix with at least the ability that someone should pay 100 bucks for per song. That isn't even really a debatable point. If someone is in the market to have this part of the job done well at a good price, this guy can certainly beyond doubt deliver that.
I agree completely. Based on what I have heard of pops mixing/production......it is top notch and personally, I would feel bad (like I was stealing from him or something) only paying $100 to him to mix one of my songs.....and that is coming from someone who LOVES to mix/produce music and who no slouch their self.

I think it is very generous of pop to make the offer to the planeteers......his finished product would likely be better than what I could offer and I wouldn't offer to to mix/produce a song for that price

As far as the typical 'home recording artists' goes.....spending the money on the gear to record your own material is one thing. It gives you unlimited recording time in the studio to experiment and the actual recording part of the process is really not all that difficult. To me, that is the reason musicians should be taking advantage of the low cost related to buying recording gear. But the mixing/production side of the coin (imo) takes considerably more knowledge and skill.......not to mention the fact that good mixing gear in the right hands can certainly help.

So sure, a home recording artist could spend the time to 'learn' how to mix over time but in 99.9% of the cases...they will likely never reach the level of knowledge and expertise that a person like pop has.

But of course....I am just saying all of this because I am a suck....even though I have had almost no interaction with pop in my 3 years here....I'm sure it is only because I am trying to suck up to him so he will like me....because that is really all I care about Then again, maybe I am just saying all of this because I have been influenced by the other 'sacred cows' here because I can't think for myself

All that being said, sorry to hear your getting out pop. When I got out of the business part of recording/mixing/producing....it took a little while but eventually, I needed it and now I am just very selective and rarely charge money anymore...thus making it a hobby.....but a very fulfilling hobby I must say.

My name is Thad Scott

http://www.infinitymobilerecording.com

MAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOMES!!!!!!!!

#1307730 - 06/09/14 11:32 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: TAPKAE]
Infinitymobile Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Kansas City
 Originally Posted By: TAPKAE
I think Jamie should charge $500 a song or more and look the part of a pro who is worth it. That would price out the wishy washy whiners and get better paying gigs from folks who need something that stands apart from our home-based army of hacks.

I can't even imagine doing a mix for 100 bux unless that shit came in organized and documented, pretty spanky clean and needed some effects and EQ added, and artist input was limited to "keep this or that instrument prominent." As said before, one could tie up a few hours' time just doing setup and admin/customer service bull shit. As a 1099 non-employee, there aint shit to be made in projects that pay like that if you have to pay for gubmint-mandated withholdings and such. At least mixing audio doesn't much require driving and car maintenance.
+1

My name is Thad Scott

http://www.infinitymobilerecording.com

MAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOMES!!!!!!!!

#1307733 - 06/09/14 11:53 PM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: Infinitymobile]
Andy McClelland Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Commanda, Ontario Canada
I think there is a difference between paying Pop and buying the gear yourself. To wit: with Pop you are paying for his ears and his ability to know which of the tools to use. I could a ton of money on gear for mixing, but without about 20 years experience and training I would never get the kind of mixes that Pop does.

As far as Pop "ripping off" people: has he ever made a promise that anything he mixes will become a hit? Of course not. And people are voluntarily paying him (way too little in my opinion).

Never mind, Just give me a B and I'll flatten it myself.

Andy on SoundCloud

#1307747 - 06/10/14 12:24 AM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: Andy McClelland]
havlicek Offline
Planeteer

To me, the real benefit of having recording gear at home is that (besides maybe learning to do a decent job of recording) people can do much more as far as the writing is concerned. When someone can lay down some sort of a drum part (even if it's a single static pattern), a bass line, try different melodies and other parts against a vocal etc., it's a lot easier than trying to "imagine" all those parts. Far easier also than getting a band together and hashing out parts...if the person doesn't asctually need the others to come up with parts. Writing "by committee" has never worked for me personally.

The thing is, that becoming a good recording engineer (especially if you're mostly slogging though it on your own (as opposed to say interning at a studio and paying attention in between coffee runs) takes real effort and a lot of time spent. No amount of gear will take the place of all that.

-john

#1307757 - 06/10/14 12:57 AM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: ulank]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: ulank

And all the examples of this actually happening out there are where?

That's why the Planet exists, dummy. There are a lot of good producers here.

#1307758 - 06/10/14 12:59 AM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: Infinitymobile]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Infinitymobile

But of course....I am just saying all of this because I am a suck....even though I have had almost no interaction with pop in my 3 years here....I'm sure it is only because I am trying to suck up to him so he will like me....because that is really all I care about Then again, maybe I am just saying all of this because I have been influenced by the other 'sacred cows' here because I can't think for myself

well thanks for saving me typing that. ha ha

#1307759 - 06/10/14 01:00 AM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: Tao Jones]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Tao Jones
There is no tender innocent crowd of indies that need protection from getting fleeced here.

I wouldn't call anyone tender but some of them are pretty stupid!

#1307761 - 06/10/14 01:04 AM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: havlicek]
cajun Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Kicking it in Y Town Louisiana
Sad to hear popmann. This is the times we live in. What avenues were you taking to get clients?

I think you'd be great at bringing in young songwriters are building a stellar sounding album around their songs. You have all the gear and knowledge. Of course this wouldn't help the cash flow immediately.

Well you really get what you pay for. Downloading killed a big part of music, record company arrogance towards new technology and the DIY indepent artists. When anyone can make a record on their laptop that in theory could have better sonics than the equipment the Beatles had, there becomes a glut of amateur music out there.

I know quite a few musicians with varying degrees of equipment and most cannot record much less mix. They will spend $2500 and more on guitars but wouldn't think of paying even $100 a song to get mixed.

Most people can't stomach amateur sounding music even if there's a good song in there. That's why mp3.com failed and just about all the other knockoffs.

I hope you find another angle to keep the music alive.

#1307762 - 06/10/14 01:06 AM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: AL]
Jazzooo Online   content
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: San Miguel de Allende, Mexico ...
How did I get sucked into this? I'm sorry that pop's plan isn't working out. I mix my own things, but for certain projects...i don't. Simple as that. I mixed two of my my brother's albums and it's a ton of work. I like the way my tracks and mixes sound, but if it's a big bux project I'd rather have the guy who tracked it mix it. That's what I did with, let's see...four projects: Plays Well With OThers, SitJazzDown, Jazz for a Winter's Eve (the Holiday Jazz Album); and Let Freedom Swing.

On each of those, I brought tracks from my home studio to compliment the pro studio tracks. The mixer did a great job making them all fit together. Because he's a pro, and a pro whose work I actually like.

End of story.

#1307763 - 06/10/14 01:07 AM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: AL]
GoldenEars Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Awe-Sten, TX
Ask yourself, "When is the last time I've seen Al give thanks or give anyone a pat on the back for their success?"

Not a very nice fellow.

Fun as shit to read when he's trolling, but otherwise, relatively impotent to anyone who has read for a while.

#1307764 - 06/10/14 01:08 AM Re: Mix fire sale [Re: cajun]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

That's not why mp3.com failed, that's crazy. Mp3.com was a huge success. It ended because Michael Robertson tried to put in a cloud-based thing to store albums and it got sued for so much money he had to give it to the record label Vivendi.

Page 2 of 7 <12345>Last »

Hop to:
Who's Online
0 registered and 56 anonymous users online.
Top Posters
AL
Ismellelephant
Jazzooo
Timster
Silversmith
Mooseboy
C Jo Go
Popmann
Tom Mix
moontan
gonzo
flatcat
NOK
Memphis Monroe
Doughboy
Marty Gilman
fabulousthunderbird
RGR
paulb
Vanillagrits
fonts
MadGuitrst
ulank
glensimonds
vvvm
String Jammer
Xenophile
Dave Morris
T57Strat
slotz
GAMBLE
Jammer
Liquidirt
SteveW
JazAddict
motown59
GAWZDigitalUnderground
Geo
Hano
Forum Stats
21370 Members
26 Forums
160024 Topics
1853252 Posts

Max Online: 386 @ 01/18/23 04:57 AM
Newest Members
AncientJuan, jairo santos, drshum, Selfish, VSDeadHead77
21370 Registered Users

Generated in 0.042 seconds in which 0.007 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.