Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#1277800 - 02/08/14 05:56 PM Reaper & VS-Track Ripper
europa_man Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
The VS-Track Ripper utility is an amazing piece of software. I have one suggestion/question regarding the software. When the tracks are loaded into Reaper the BPM is showing 120. I have a song with a tempo of 94.5. It would be great if the VS-Track Ripper software could include the tempo of the song recorded and somehow include that info in the Reaper software. Is it difficult to sync the Reaper software with a VS-1680? Is it stable? How can you change the tempo map in Reaper to match the VS-1680? When I change the 120 BPM - the song slows down. It there another menu location to change the tempo in Reaper without slowing the song down? I hope these questions make sense. Thank Eric
#1277843 - 02/08/14 09:33 PM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: europa_man]
uptildawn Offline
Planeteer

Loc: on land
What exactly do you mean by the VS-Track Ripper?
And in regard to using tracks in Reaper, you could be speaking of any of the three utilities designed to let a person use VS tracks.... Which is it you are talking about?
I ask because I am confused, not because I think you are. \:\)

Bear developed a "ripper" utility called CD2Roland that rips the VS data on VS backup CDs.

Those rips can be sent to VSWE (VS Wave Export), developed by Danielo. The data in the rip files can be extracted as .wav files in VSWE, which can then be imported into Reaper (or any daw). Bear's CD2Roland ripper is also now included in VSWE as an extra tool.

Lastly, there's the .dll plug-in that gets put in Reaper's effects plug-in folder, developed by Randygo. That one allows a user to import ripped VS Song files directly into Reaper and Reaper lines them all up (virtual tracks and all), each in their own channel almost as they would be in the VS unit, except that the virtual tracks are not vertically stacked as in the VS, but laid out parallel to each other.

I suspect that Randygo's plug-in is what you are talking about, but it is possible that you might be talking about importing extracted .wav files created in VSWE first. That's why I'm confused by your terminology.

I'm considering that you might be importing .wav files into a Reaper song project and wanting Reaper to have the same tempo map as the tracks had when they were in the VS. In that case, I would assume that you should set up a blank Reaper project and set up a tempo map to match that of the tracks you intend to import. Then import the converted VS tracks.

I haven't been using Reaper for a long time, but thinking on this some more, I would assume that you'd want to set up the Reaper project tempo map ahead of importing tracks, or importing a VS Song in either case.

Have you tried this? It sounds as though you're always importing VS tracks into Reaper first and then trying to change Reaper's settings. Does it help to do it the way I'm suggesting?

Syncing Reaper to the VS is done via midi cables and Midi Time Code, usually.... I believe. There's been some recent discussions about using both midi and the digital spdif connections to lock sync even better.... although again, I haven't personally been using Reaper for a while and haven't tried.

If Reaper were locked to the VS' tempo map, then I expect that Reaper would follow it, changing the tempo in Reaper accordingly. I think of using sync/lock like this for the sake of realtime recording purposes, but I suppose you might use it to get Reaper's tempo map set up to match your VS Song and then you could import your VS tracks into Reaper. Then I suppose that Reaper should playback those tracks without drifting out of time/sync.

There's always the possibility that the VS time drifts slightly as you record tracks and might not fall completely in sync with a Reaper project set up with the same tempo setting as the VS Song. In that case, having Reaper sync/lock to the VS machine might be the way to assure that imported VS tracks stay in sync with the Reaper tempo map/timeline.

I hope this makes sense and is helpful. The more I type, the more uncertain I am that I know what I'm saying..... Sorry if it's just rambling. Good thing I'm not wasting paper and ink, eh! \:\)

Oh! Almost forgot!
So, I went searching for old Randygo posts to see where the plug-in history developed..... It's pretty interesting and started at a time when I wasn't participating on the Planet (I'm pretty sure, or I just wasn't following the discussions, maybe). The earliest thread I could find in my search is this one, from 2006: http://www.vsplanet.com/ubbthreads/ubbth...true#Post416488
I'm guessing that Randy stopped development of the plug-in long ago. Maybe others are still pondering changes to it.

Edited by uptildawn (02/08/14 09:37 PM)

#1285251 - 03/15/14 10:23 PM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: uptildawn]
wailinfree Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Maryland
Hey Uptildawn'I just went thru some run around using all three you mentioned
and believe it or not you make sense LOL'=

VS2480

#1285263 - 03/16/14 12:05 AM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: wailinfree]
uptildawn Offline
Planeteer

Well, sometimes a person can piece together a jigsaw puzzle pattern of logic and even common sense from what I type, if they try hard enough. You obviously deserve great kudos for having persevered long enough to find some sense out of it. \:\)

Sure wish it wasn't so difficult to make these VS machines talk to a PC. The VS is great. The PC is great. Why can't they be great together, I ask??!! \:o

#1298341 - 05/08/14 04:22 AM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: uptildawn]
rikusan Offline
Planeteer

fellas... are the links to all the apps still good ??
not having much luck getting this multi tiered process to work..

#1298415 - 05/08/14 02:10 PM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: rikusan]
uptildawn Offline
Planeteer

Originally Posted By: rikusan
fellas... are the links to all the apps still good ??
not having much luck getting this multi tiered process to work..

Where exactly are you having the problem?
Sounds as though you've already gotten the apps, if you're struggling to get them to work.
Downloading them again isn't likely to help resolve a problem, unless the version(s) you have are THAT outdated... None of them have been updated in a very, very long time (nore have they especially needed to be updated).

Most of the links pointed to a source which is no longer really functional. "Bear" is inclined to want to send a bundle of the apps that he knows is "clean" to people that ask, as there has been some issues with various anti-virus programs that declare false positives now and then and make people nervous about downloading from those old links.

I could do the same, but I think bear would rather do it himself, so that people can rest easy and not doubt the source.

#1298423 - 05/08/14 03:03 PM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: uptildawn]
bear Offline
Planeteer

Loc: abq,nm,usa
Check your PM for link to download the known latest and good.

But as UTD says, where are you having problem?

#1298687 - 05/09/14 04:17 AM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: bear]
rikusan Offline
Planeteer

bear, uptildawn, you guys are the best. let me catch the links bear sent and mess with those, i will report back with my progress
thanks so much

#1300851 - 05/17/14 08:09 PM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: uptildawn]
europa_man Offline
Planeteer

Forgive me for taking so long getting back to this question. I love what you said a few posts down.
The VS machines are great. The PC is great. Why can't we getting to work together. I'm still fighting to get the two working together again. Years ago I would sync my VS-880ex to Cakewalk Pro Audio using a MidiSport 2x2 and everything worked seamlessly. I finally got my hands on two VS-1680s & I couldn't get them to sync in a rock solid fashion I was use it. Then I couldn't get CW to sync at all. I know all the settings inside & out but CW kept freezing up. I bought Sonar X2 Producer. I bought A MOTU Midi Express which is excellent. I does work but I miss CW. Big learning curve with Sonar. It is sinking in slowly but Slowly. I have to say I've got a good handle on the VS-1680s now but I experienced something weird today. Recorded tracks are not being sent to the Master or Monitor buss? The recorded track levels are jumping as they should but NO SOUND. Can you help out with this problem. The master Vol is up.
(Bear developed a "ripper" utility called CD2Roland that rips the VS data on VS backup CDs.) It was Bear's program I was using & it works GREAT. But then I thought. Why rip all the raw VS tracks into Reaper? Sure it's nice to mix on the big screen but you lose all the VS effects & it doubles the work.
I simply want to record all my Audio tracks in the VS-1680s & record Midi in CW or Sonar and sync them together for the final glorious mix!
This is wearing me out.

Thanks for all the excellent suggestions.
I really appreciate it.

Eric

Edited by europa_man (05/17/14 08:10 PM)

#1300883 - 05/17/14 09:25 PM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: europa_man]
bear Offline
Planeteer

You probably bumped the MASTERING track mode....

What does the menu item show?

(M->REC or M->PLAY or M->OFF)

#1300884 - 05/17/14 09:28 PM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: europa_man]
uptildawn Offline
Planeteer

Originally Posted By: europa_man
...I have to say I've got a good handle on the VS-1680s now but I experienced something weird today. Recorded tracks are not being sent to the Master or Monitor buss? The recorded track levels are jumping as they should but NO SOUND. Can you help out with this problem. The master Vol is up.

First thing that comes to mind is routing, as in have you properly routed your track mixer?.... or better put, have you UN-routed the default track mixer routing?

Then mixed up mixer settings..... Are you sure you haven't muted your track mixer channels, where the input signals were recorded?
Maybe you're fiddling with the INPUT mixer settings, thinking you're in the TRACK mixer?

_______

I'm also wondering...
Did you have this working, then it suddenly doesn't work today? That could present a whole different line of troubleshooting.

Are you talking about hearing no sound from the Master Machine only, or is this sound coming from the Slave Machine?
Have you tested and been assured that your slave 1680 is routed correctly to the master 1680 and have experienced hearing sound going into the master machine from the slave?

______

Also, although there's always some of that midi sync lagtime to deal with, I don't see any reason why the sync between two 1680s should be any less reliable, or tight, than between one 880ex and Cakewalk...... Can you explain this lack of sync in more precise, or detailed terms?

Edited by uptildawn (05/17/14 09:30 PM)

#1300886 - 05/17/14 09:29 PM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: bear]
uptildawn Offline
Planeteer

Originally Posted By: bear
You probably bumped the MASTERING track mode....

What does the menu item show?

(M->REC or M->PLAY or M->OFF)

OH!! Good call! That one got me any number of times.... being such a long while between times... ugh!

I hope it's as simple as that one, bear

#1308728 - 06/13/14 04:04 AM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: uptildawn]
rikusan Offline
Planeteer

fellas
here is where i am at
and it ain't pretty
i have the 32 bit reaper software loaded in a windows machine
i have the dll file put in where it is supposed to go
i take a CF card from my CD rack, which has songs on partitions 2 and 4. it is really easy to lose songs on the CF cards
when i open the files on the CF card (removable disk (F:) is the only one i can open. it has a folder SONG0000.VR5. i open it and it has 8 files, all are from 1 KB to 64 KB's in size

anyway, i open up reaper, when it asks me to select an audio device i say no, since i don't know what i wants...hit still evaluating (i will buy it someday) hit file / open. it goes to the SONG0000 VR5 folder. i click on the SONG.VR5 file and hit openand it does....something, opens up reaper. but i don't see or hear anything, or get any of the stuff other folks have described in this process.
what am i missing ??

#1308730 - 06/13/14 04:05 AM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: uptildawn]
rikusan Offline
Planeteer

fellas
here is where i am at
and it ain't pretty
i have the 32 bit reaper software loaded in a windows machine
i have the dll file put in where it is supposed to go
i take a CF card from my CD rack, which has songs on partitions 2 and 4. it is really easy to lose songs on the CF cards
when i open the files on the CF card (removable disk (F:) is the only one i can open. it has a folder SONG0000.VR5. i open it and it has 8 files, all are from 1 KB to 64 KB's in size

anyway, i open up reaper, when it asks me to select an audio device i say no, since i don't know what i wants...hit still evaluating (i will buy it someday) hit file / open. it goes to the SONG0000 VR5 folder. i click on the SONG.VR5 file and hit openand it does....something, opens up reaper. but i don't see or hear anything, or get any of the stuff other folks have described in this process.
what am i missing ??

#1308744 - 06/13/14 04:51 AM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: rikusan]
bear Offline
Planeteer

You have to select SOME audio device... how else are you going to hear anything?

What kind of machine do you have? What kind of soundcard?

#1308754 - 06/13/14 05:30 AM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: bear]
rikusan Offline
Planeteer

machine is a fujitsu XP laptop. intel(R) core 2 duo cpu, P8600 @2.4 Ghz, 916 MB of ram. so i hit yes to select audio device and chose what ever it said and chose 24 bit. opened up the song file and still get nuthin. i have no external sound card on this laptop. i have never messed with computer DAW stuff and it is kinda showing right now to be sure
#1308766 - 06/13/14 11:23 AM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: rikusan]
bear Offline
Planeteer

Your best bet trying to use the internal soundchip in a laptop in reaper is to use ASIO4ALL (free download - google it)

Reaper really works best with ASIO drivers...

But you should be able to get SOME sound out with any available drivers... even if it is choppy or something.

When you have the song loaded and press play do you see the cursor move and the meters show audio is playing?

Go to OPTIONS/PREFERENCES/AUDIO/DEVICE in reaper -- what do you see?

What options are available under AUDIO SYSTEM?

For instance mine looks like this

#1308838 - 06/13/14 04:15 PM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: rikusan]
uptildawn Offline
Planeteer

Originally Posted By: rikusan
... i click on the SONG.VR5 file and hit open and it does....something, opens up reaper. but i don't see or hear anything, or get any of the stuff other folks have described in this process.
what am i missing ??

I'm thinking the problem begins with the fact that you say you don't "SEE" anything after opening the VR5 file in Reaper.
If you don't see any regions of audio on the Reaper tracks (easy to see, if there are wave drawings on the regions in the track view), then either your VR5 song has no recorded tracks (as in a blank song file), or there's something more fundamental going on that you're not describing in your process of steps.

A suggestion - don't fiddle around with your CF card partitions in Windows, if you don't have a need to, in order to prevent accidentally changing something about those files. There's no problem in checking My Computer to see that the partitions are showing up (as in Removable disk (F:) in your example), just don't bother messing with them.

Usually, you just need to insert your CF card in the pc reader and then open Reaper. Then go to Reaper's File menu to open your VS song. If the song has recorded tracks, then Reaper will display them as regions of wave drawings and include a separate track for each VS song track that contains a recording, including virtual tracks. It should be obvious when you see it done correctly.

#1309225 - 06/14/14 09:29 PM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: uptildawn]
europa_man Offline
Planeteer

(Bear developed a "ripper" utility called CD2Roland that rips the VS data on VS backup CDs.) Yes this the utility I've been using. The default tempo is set to 120 in Reaper. When you open & load the tracks using the CD2Roland utility it loads all virtual tracks as well. Every track is there.
As a 2nd test I have Inserted wave files from VS recorded songs into Reaper. I set the tempo first & then inserted the media file (wave file) and it worked well. I was able to sync the VS-1680 with Reaper today. I then played all the tracks together (the VS-1680 & Reaper)- they were close but out of sync. I've been watching the Kenny Gioia Reaper videos from Groove 3 and they've been a great help. Reaper is an amazing program. Those are my thought for today. I actually had a complete mix up & running in Reaper using only VS recorded tracks. The only way I can sync the tracks to beats & measures is by loading in all the VS tracks to Reaper at the 120 tempo from my Roland Backup CDs - I then render them as wave files. The then insert the wave files into a new Reaper project with the correct tempo that's been changed from 120 to my tempo. It's a big extra step but then the song has the proper tempo map.

#1309271 - 06/15/14 02:17 AM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: europa_man]
rikusan Offline
Planeteer

thanks all.
do i need to mess with the cd2roland thing that europa_man is referring to ? i figured i needed to jump through the CF card to reaper thing first.
uptildawn: i did put the ASIO driver on my laptop from the site you suggested. thank you. i got into reaper prefs and changed it to ASIO as your shared in your screen shot. so now, without messing with opening up the CF card, i open reaper, click on open file, and still don't seem to get anything loaded. i just put the CF card back in my CD Rack card and made sure the were songs there, and there are some on drives 2 and 4.
still missin sumthin....

#1309282 - 06/15/14 02:41 AM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: rikusan]
rikusan Offline
Planeteer

oops
it was bear's screen shot, missed that......

#1309286 - 06/15/14 03:15 AM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: rikusan]
bear Offline
Planeteer

Can you post a screen shot of what files you see? Also I'm still not really sure what you are describing... do you SEE waveforms in tracks in reaper when you try to open the song?
#1309530 - 06/16/14 03:23 AM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: bear]
rikusan Offline
Planeteer

bear, uptildawn and anyone else who cares....
so, just for fun, last night i recopied my IDE 18Gig HD onto my brand new 16 Gig Transcender or what ever it is called.
put the new CF card into the card reader, fired up reaper......
and bam, works great. the weird thing is, the ultra san disk 16 gig CF card kinda worked, could copy songs while plugged into my CD Rack rig, but it was spotty, some parts of the drive it would not copy, and i had a weird feeling the files i was looking at were not "right" when i plugged the transcendence-transcedner-whatever the heck it is into the reader, it opened up a window giving more files...take0001 and 2 and whatever.
so, thanks for being patient with me. as this is the first step to a long frigging journey of trying to marry the sound stuff coming out of my 1880 to some kind of a camera to do video stuff....
i am not even gonna start to ask questions. it is time to buy reaper, get out the manual, and becoming more familiar with the software
thanks, guys

#1309539 - 06/16/14 04:19 AM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: rikusan]
uptildawn Offline
Planeteer

Hey, hey!

I remember some people had issues with various SanDisk SD cards, at least that's what I remember...

Transcend have been good for me, too...... at least the few that I've used.

16 gigs! That's a lot all at once! Good to know that you still have copies on your IDE drive, isn't it!

Good luck with the video stuff. A friend of mine could sure have used this technology about 15 years ago, when he spent hours upon hours transferring VS track in realtime to his video editing program as replacement audio for the concerts he recorded. All that re-syncing, too!!!!

#1309664 - 06/16/14 02:05 PM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: uptildawn]
rikusan Offline
Planeteer

hey guys
thought i was out of the woods, more woods. i browsed through about the entire history of posts here but no similar scenario.
so, i must have, i dunno, 50 to 70 songs total on the HD that are now on the CF. but i can only get to one on Reaper. when i open the other song folders, 002, 003... i do not see all the files i see with the folder that has the song i can open, when i try to open the other folders, i get a wrong extension error.
and i am wondering, if i have that many songs on the HD, why i am only seeing a couple.
maybe it is time for screen shots as Bear had requested..

#1309700 - 06/16/14 04:12 PM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: rikusan]
uptildawn Offline
Planeteer

I agree. Screen shots are in order.

You might also try re-initializing the CF card and only copying one partition's worth of songs (or even just single songs) at a time from the VS. Granted, it will take more time, but it also avoids the possible problems you encounter with trying to get Windows to accept multiple partitions. Maybe that would alleviate the problem with Reaper as well?

Strange to me that Reaper can't find more than one song, but then I've never tried to open my 1680 songs directly in Reaper from a CF/SD card. I've always been satisfied to just open them in VSWE and extract .wav files. That's because I tend to use a different daw for most of my work, so accessing them from Reaper isn't that important to me.

I could try a couple of scenarios with my 8GB SD card and see what happens, when I get some time this week. But, I'm kind of tied up at the moment with getting a Win7 pc up and running to finish a project that unexpectedly has come due during my transition time... ugh!

#1310784 - 06/20/14 04:34 AM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: uptildawn]
rikusan Offline
Planeteer

guys
is it okay if we start here. here are screen shots of songs from the CF card playing on my 1880. https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbih06rritwqp3k/2014-06-19%2021.34.18.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7tb184gzlmwhmcv/2014-06-19%2021.35.02.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qrwgbcculr7ow92/2014-06-19%2021.35.46.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ylliykklt87jwa...%2021.36.19.jpg
first time sharing pics, this should be fun

#1310786 - 06/20/14 04:37 AM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: rikusan]
rikusan Offline
Planeteer

just want to show that the songs on the CF card are recognizable and playable by my 1880.....
#1310787 - 06/20/14 04:43 AM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: rikusan]
uptildawn Offline
Planeteer

Way to go!
In case you aren't aware, I get an error page on that last link.

#1310841 - 06/20/14 02:35 PM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: uptildawn]
rikusan Offline
Planeteer

yeah, sorry, did not check out all my links. hopefully even with that i can prove the point of "there are legit songs on the CF card"
if you guys agree, i will move forward with more screen shots.
thanks

#1310842 - 06/20/14 02:51 PM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: rikusan]
rikusan Offline
Planeteer

so...am i doing the process is correctly ?
i found uptildawn's reply in another forum

Should not be a problem. There's numerous approaches to get the tracks from point a to point b, as you may already be aware of.

Purely transfer-wise, there's VSWaveExport (VSWE), which can extract .wav files from most VS Song File formats (No LIV 1680 modes, by the way). VSWE can be used after either:
1- ripping 1680 backup CD-R/Ws, or SD/CF cards, using bear's CD2Roland ripper tool (can be found in the Extras menu in VSWE by the way - or
2- after creating a virtual hd with VirDis and dragging that into VSWE.

There's also another path through opening 1680 Song files in Reaper after installing the Reaper .dll, then rendering each track as a .wav file.

If you're not familiar with these tools and these terms, you need to ask a lot of questions and do a bit of searching on the forum(s) here to figure them out.

Very doable..... just no direct way, as is the way of the VS machine world.

so...i am doing the reaper .dll method...am i supposed to be accessing only one track at a time ?
sorry i am muddling through crap that is sooooooo old

#1310848 - 06/20/14 03:11 PM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: rikusan]
bear Offline
Planeteer

Your pictures show me very little... the songs are MT2 48K which is good...

What I need to see is screen shots from the PC of the files in the the folders you are trying to open

Easiest way is to use windows explorer to navigate to the folder then ALT-PRTSCR to capture the screen.

Then you can use Paint to copy the screenshot into (with CTRL-V) -- save it as a jpg and post it.

I want to see the list of files in a song that yu say reaper will not open. Then I want to know EXACTLY the message from reaper when you try to open it.

BTW - what version firmware are you running on the VS? I remember someone long ago was having trouble making it work with files saved from an OLD version of VS1680 firmware. Everything started to work when he updated. Did not think was an issue with a 1880 though.

#1310862 - 06/20/14 03:38 PM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: rikusan]
uptildawn Offline
Planeteer

Hi...
Well, it does tell us that they're 48k sample rates and MT2 record mode (which is 16bit), so they should be available to extract .wav files with VSWE and/or open in Reaper (if the .dll is installed properly and the correct VS file is opened in Reaper).

I guess that you need to get us some screen shots of what goes on in your pc now.

You must have installed the .dll correctly and you must be opening the correct VS song file, or you wouldn't be able to see any tracks at all in Reaper. Maybe you only saw one track in your earlier post because the VS Song only has one track in it... like in 2 out of 3 of your screen shots.

If you meant to say that you can only find one SONG when you open things in Reaper, than that is something to investigate.

Do you know how to capture screen shots on your PC (Alt/Print Scrn keys)?
If so, can you post a few screen shots of what you see on your PC?
1- A shot of My Computer showing the CF card partitions (as hard drives),
2- a shot of a window with the folder contents of a Song that you are certain contains more than one recorded track,
3- a shot of the Reaper Open File dialog that displays what Reaper sees when you direct it to that VS Song Folder and
4- a shot of Reaper's main screen showing the tracks open as regions from that VS Song, if you can get that to happen.

Someplace to start...

The shots should not be cropped, if they contain any info that might be relevant to discovery.

AHA! bear beat me to it!
Well, now you have confirmation of what's needed next and in better detail at that.

Edited by uptildawn (06/20/14 03:39 PM)

#1310967 - 06/20/14 08:22 PM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: uptildawn]
rikusan Offline
Planeteer

hey guys, screen shots will come tonight. bear, will look at the 1880's OS, it is not the oldest, may not be the newest either.
another question. have not been doing the cd2roland thing, forgot that part of the process!!
could that be it or a part of the problem. don't hit me if it is

#1310984 - 06/20/14 09:42 PM Re: Reaper & VS-Track Ripper [Re: rikusan]
bear Offline
Planeteer

cd2roland is only if you are trying to rip a backup off a cd... it turns the data from the CD that windows cannot see into roland format files windows can see. Working off a CF card you already have the files in the roland format
Page 1 of 2 12>

Hop to:
Top Posters
AL
Ismellelephant
Jazzooo
Timster
Silversmith
Mooseboy
C Jo Go
Popmann
Tom Mix
moontan
gonzo
flatcat
NOK
Memphis Monroe
Doughboy
Marty Gilman
RGR
fabulousthunderbird
paulb
Vanillagrits
fonts
MadGuitrst
ulank
glensimonds
vvvm
Forum Stats
21370 Members
26 Forums
159757 Topics
1849665 Posts

Max Online: 386 @ 01/18/23 04:57 AM
Newest Members
AncientJuan, jairo santos, drshum, Selfish, VSDeadHead77
21370 Registered Users

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.006 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.