Page 2 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#1394739 - 06/08/15 07:54 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: T4c0t0wn]
bear Offline
Planeteer

Loc: abq,nm,usa
check PM
#1395123 - 06/10/15 03:16 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: bear]
T4c0t0wn Offline
Space Cadet

Thanks again!
#1396561 - 06/17/15 02:17 AM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: T4c0t0wn]
manatthewindow Offline
Space Cadet

Loc: Scotland
Is this the long awaited Holy Grail of VS storage? A method of transferring VS audio onto a PC?
Could I also get a PM please,Bear?

#1396583 - 06/17/15 04:35 AM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: manatthewindow]
uptildawn Offline
Planeteer

Loc: on land
 Originally Posted By: manatthewindow
Is this the long awaited Holy Grail of VS storage? A method of transferring VS audio onto a PC?

Depends how you mean - long awaited and method of transferring...
Neither of which is actually accurate in this case. That certainly doesn't take anything away from how tremendously helpful these tools are (CD2Roland ripper and VSWaveExport). They are truly indispensable for most VS owners at some point or another.

Actually, that would be three tools - there's also the .dll plug-in that works inside of Reaper software daw..... also tremendous!!

These two tools allow a person to "transfer" by means of ripping VS backups from CD-R and then converting the resulting files into .wav form audio tracks, which can then be imported into a software daw for further work, or simply stashed away for safekeeping. They do not preserve the VS backup structure on the PC, however, and cannot be directly re-imported into the VS. It's very important to keep your CD-R discs safely away in case you should ever need to re-load the projects back to the VS, or find the need to re-rip them to the PC.

The "Holy Grail" you refer to may be the long-awaited second version of the VirDis software/hardware package that Bill Casey has been developing... That new version is still in development (Bill hasn't forgotten us), but progress has been repeatedly delayed..... We all grow anxious..... and then we wait some more. \:\)

Edited by uptildawn (06/17/15 04:37 AM)

#1396631 - 06/17/15 01:58 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: manatthewindow]
bear Offline
Planeteer

Check PM

#1396647 - 06/17/15 03:47 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: uptildawn]
manatthewindow Offline
Space Cadet

Warning, Spoiler:
 Originally Posted By: uptildawn

Depends how you mean - long awaited and method of transferring...
Neither of which is actually accurate in this case. That certainly doesn't take anything away from how tremendously helpful these tools are (CD2Roland ripper and VSWaveExport). They are truly indispensable for most VS owners at some point or another.

Actually, that would be three tools - there's also the .dll plug-in that works inside of Reaper software daw..... also tremendous!!

These two tools allow a person to "transfer" by means of ripping VS backups from CD-R and then converting the resulting files into .wav form audio tracks, which can then be imported into a software daw for further work, or simply stashed away for safekeeping. They do not preserve the VS backup structure on the PC, however, and cannot be directly re-imported into the VS. It's very important to keep your CD-R discs safely away in case you should ever need to re-load the projects back to the VS, or find the need to re-rip them to the PC.

The "Holy Grail" you refer to may be the long-awaited second version of the VirDis software/hardware package that Bill Casey has been developing... That new version is still in development (Bill hasn't forgotten us), but progress has been repeatedly delayed..... We all grow anxious..... and then we wait some more. \:\)

Thanks, UTD.
I have to admit that I'm not even nearly up to speed on this subject. I've been reading through this excellent forum for a while before I registered to join and I can see that I'm well out my depth on the technical stuff.

I bought a VS-880 more or less as soon as it came out and I've always enjoyed working with it. I've never had a dedicated CD-R burner though. (I presume that it connected to the SCSI port?) I used to make back-ups through the immensely tedious and time-consuming process of saving all the data to a DAT recorder. My workspace and schedule in those days meant that I could tolerate that. I'd start saving to DAT when I was going to bed and I'd start checking the back-up when I woke up. Then I'd go and do my gig and when I came home I could start another recording session. All well and good but I can't work that way now.
Like so many others, I changed to PC in due course and mostly used Cubase. I hadn't used the VS-880 for a long time. Meanwhile I also acquired a couple of VS-1680s cheaply along the way because there's just something about working with the VS machines that I like and I've always felt pretty comfortable working with them. In the back of my mind I think I always felt that one day I'll use them a lot when I finally get the space.
But the big drag is still saving any projects that are worth preserving. A lot of stuff that I've recorded on a VS is really just part of my writing process and there's no real need for me to be able to go back to it once I've mastered the 2-track demo (to DAT) so I just erase and start again.

However, I have a project in the offing which involves recording another artist (a folk singer) in live gigs and then using those recordings as the basis for a decent production job. I'd like to use the VS-880 to record the gigs because it's so portable and self-contained. Once I take that home, I was considering connecting the VS-880 to one or both of my VS-1680s just to see how it would work out. However, given that this may lead to the production of several albums worth of material, I'd really like to be able to export the material that's not currently being worked up so that I can concentrate on polishing one track at a time into a well produced finished article and save the data before re-importing the next track.
The idea of doing with this by saving data to DAT might lead to me losing the will to live.

That's why I'm looking here for better alternatives.
Any suggestions will be very welcome.

P.S. Of course, I do realise that in many ways it would make far more sense to do this entire project on a PC but, as I mentioned earlier, there's something about working with the VS machines that simply pleases me. I like the effects, for a start, and I also like the noiselessness of the machine itself compared to the helicopter noises that come from computers. I also dig the simple physical process of pushing faders and pressing buttons, God help me!
And, most important of all, I like the final results that I've managed to get from the VS-880 over the years.

Edited by manatthewindow (06/17/15 03:50 PM)
Edit Reason: typos

#1396650 - 06/17/15 03:58 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: bear]
manatthewindow Offline
Space Cadet

Originally Posted By: bear

Check PM

Thank you, Bear.

I have to say that I am in awe of the brilliance and helpfulness of some of the posters on this site, yourself included. You're providing a fabulous service.
Cheers!

#1396663 - 06/17/15 05:13 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: manatthewindow]
uptildawn Offline
Planeteer

Hey Manatthewindow!
I completely relate to your history and feelings about the VS, as I'm sure many here must. I also started with the 880, just months after its release in the US. and quickly acquired a pair of 1680s in the next couple of years.

I've still got one 1680 and the 880 and had the same feelings about using them as you, however I've begun to rely on the convenience of the PC more and more and now barely use the VS recorders for regular duty.

A whole lot of that migration is due to the lack of support for connectivity to the rest of the world - It just should have been part of the natural evolution of these great machines!

I might suggest to you that using the 1680 for these live recordings, instead of the 880, might give you a bit better recording quality, seeing as how the 1680 uses 20 bit A/D converters (A bit better than the 880 - no pun intended). The 1680 also has phantom power on the first two inputs (should you need it), as well as low impedence xlr input jacks.

Personally, and regardless of which machine you choose to use,
I would strongly suggest that you use an external preamp in front of the VS. If you're using more than 2 channels at once, there are plenty of good analog-based 8-channel mic preamps on the market - especially the used market today - that would fill the bill. They'd give you much finer control over your input gain and I think you'd find the end result much better than relying on only the direct input to the VS.

Of course, you could also consider a preamp that has coaxial, or optical spdif digital out (2-channel), which you could input digitally into the VS, bypassing the input preamps altogether for an even more detailed sound (possibly) - I'm a fan of the analog route, myself, having mostly required 8 or more inputs at once for live recording, without submixing to 2 channel output.

I like live recording projects, if you couldn't tell..... I'm always happy to impart whatever experience I've gained from it to anyone who cares.... \:\)

Edited by uptildawn (06/17/15 05:14 PM)

#1396679 - 06/17/15 06:32 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: uptildawn]
manatthewindow Offline
Space Cadet

>>UTD: Many thanks again for your swift reply and helpful suggestions. \:\)

Perhaps I should tell you a bit more about the project?

I'm currently gigging with KJ, a folk singer who performs mostly Scottish and Irish songs. (I play piano or tenor banjo and sing harmony.) He has a magnificent, rich baritone voice. He also has a huge repertoire, as is often the case with folk singers. He knows literally hundreds and hundreds of songs and in the course of a week of gigs he can quite easily sing over a hundred different songs, (particularly when there are knowledgeable audiences who come up with obscure requests!)
He has previously made two albums which he hates so much that he doesn't even sell them at gigs. There are boxes of them sitting in his garage at home! However, he's still very keen to make recordings that he likes. Recently, an acquaintance of his asked me to make a song out a lyric she'd written and I recorded what I came up with on the VS-880. When KJ heard it, he loved the sound of it and said to me, "That's the quality of backing that I'm looking for." To be honest, that surprised me a bit but I said that I'd be happy to make backing tracks for anything that he wants to record.

Apart from the quality of his voice, he has two other strong attributes - he never goes out of time and he is remarkably consistent. If he performs a song twice in the course of a week, you could almost play the two performances in sync.
On the debit side, he's no musician. He performs with a guitar and he knows exactly nine chords (no 7ths, no barre chords!) Fast songs are strummed, slow ones are finger picked with exactly the same pick on the same five strings, regardless of the chord. \:\)

So. My plan is to use his performances as a template. When I get home, I'll keep his vocal as a guide and build up the backing around that (including replacing his guitar playing) and when that's done, he can then do his vocal again in controlled conditions. At that point, I can add any harmony vocals and sweeteners to the track before mixing. So although the starting point is a live performance, the finished article is really a studio recording built upon whatever he performs live over a series of gigs.

Convoluted, eh? However, I suspect that if this works and he likes the results, a whole series of albums could follow from it. So my provisional plan is to use the VS-880 at the gigs (because of its smaller size and my greater familiarity with it) then sync it to the VS-1680 when I get home. Then I'll 'trace' the performance on the VS-1680 and use that for the rest of the recording for the reasons of quality, etc. which you already mentioned.

Given that I'm likely to be adding piano, bass, 6- and 12- string guitars, mandolin, mandola, tenor banjo, tin whistles, fiddle, accordion, percussion, highland bagpipes, harmony/backing vocals, keyboards and any other sweeteners, I may end up syncing both of the 1680s together so that I can keep an EQ strip and fader available for each track for as long as possible before doing any reductions. (I'm a bit 'old school' that way.) ;\)

That's the plan! And, as I said before, the big problem at the moment is backing up the work as it progresses. I'll definitely want to archive this material for potential reworkings in the future (if the initial CD proves to be successful.)

Thanks again for your input. \:\)

Edited by manatthewindow (06/17/15 06:35 PM)
Edit Reason: typos

#1396717 - 06/17/15 08:58 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: manatthewindow]
bear Offline
Planeteer

If you do not have a CD burner, it is still going to be hard to get stuff from the VS to the PC... the only thing you can do is pull the harddrive out and hook it to the PC which is a pain.

Which is what UTD was talking about - VIRDIS will allow you to hook to the PC through the SCSI port. But it is not free - it is a hardware and software solution and costs about $300

#1396733 - 06/17/15 09:56 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: bear]
uptildawn Offline
Planeteer

Great plan you have, Manatthewindow!
I agree with bear, both how difficult it will be to get your tracks managed - even to get them from the 880 onto the 1680 - without a proper CD burner that will do VS backups, as well as how useful VirDis could be for you (I guess bear didn't actually suggest you should have VirDis) - both in general and as a solution for your current, thoughtful and considered game plan (no matter that it is severely hampered by your reliance upon DAT backups!).

Considering how lucrative this project-relationship might be for you and your friend, KJ (lucrative in any sense of the word), if I were you, I'd be looking at getting VirDis, even in its current state (sort of caught between versions, with a more universal USB version in the works, but long-delayed). Again, if it were me, it would be worth the cost 100x over in saved time, effort, stress, you name it.

You might need to acquire an older PC that still has PCI slots, or at least PCIe, but you only need one of those slots (depending on the version of VirDis you might get) for the hardware SCSI card required.

VirDis could do away with your entire backup dilemma, allowing you to export your 880 live tracks to a VS Song file on the PC, then retrieving it into the 1680 for conversion to a 1680 format.
You could also (at least in my experience with VirDis) record to, edit and mix right on the PC-stored VS Song file (since VirDis makes the VS think it is writing to an external SCSI hard drive).

Now I don't think VirDis can make use of multiple VS machines at the same time, but if you use both 1680s (for instance), you'd likely be adding tracks to the second unit, while using midi to sync operation of the two machines and feeding audio from the second machine into the first (main unit) as a two-track (probably) digital feed for monitoring. In that case, you could probably set up things to record the two-track mix from machine two onto a pair of virtual tracks in your main Song File......

Ooo, seems to me that I'm getting way ahead here.... maybe I should stop and see what you're thinking.
This could be exciting for you!

#1396982 - 06/19/15 01:06 AM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: uptildawn]
manatthewindow Offline
Space Cadet

Bear and UTD:

Thanks again, guys, for your great input.

I've been taking into account all you've said and mulling it over for a day. I'm reluctantly coming to the conclusion that - at least for now - I ought to use the PC to get this project started. The notion of using the VSs is possibly hopelessly romantic at this moment although I'm determined to come back to it at some point. There's just something about using those machines that I really enjoy.
I may still involve the VS because I particularly like tracking things like harmony vocals on it (especially by using the varispeed). I could sync the VS to the PC and when I'm happy with the balance of the mix, record the result into the PC as a stereo pair.
I'll certainly look at VIRdis in the future but, unfortunately, this is not a good time for me to be spending money. Moreover, I'll need to make a start on this project as quickly as possible and initially it's probably better for me to stick to what I know how to handle.

Once again, thanks for your valuable advice. \:\)

#1396988 - 06/19/15 02:09 AM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: manatthewindow]
uptildawn Offline
Planeteer

Hey! I know how you feel about using the VS for certain things - I go against the grain here and happen to like the sound I can get from the VS8F-2 FX cards... at least the effects I like to use on those cards.

In spite of how comfortable I've become using the PC for recording, there are still those certain things that seem easier on the 1680 - the vari-speed is one of those things. I also like how the UNDO/REDO works.

Your idea of going the other direction - using the pc for the live events, then using the VS for additional tracks - sounds like a good plan. Best of luck and fortune to you on this venture! I hope it really pans out.

#1397079 - 06/19/15 05:55 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: BluRdrCarl]
EveofRelease Offline
Eve of Release
Space Cadet

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Hello, long time VS user but first time poster to VS Planet.. I actually came here looking for the VS Wave Export program to put in my laptop for when I get the new VirDis-2 device I'm on the list to receive, when it's complete.. Every link for the VS Wave Export program on the net is either dead or corrupt, so I was hoping to tap Bear for a copy, if it's not too much trouble.. Thank you for helping all of us old heads who refuse to switch to another DAW.. The Roland VS series is still the Apple of the recording world.. No other system is as integrated or stable as a Roland "Studio in a box".. I hope one day Roland decides to make the VS-3000 just to remind people who the true king of ergonmic and economic recording is. Apple was almost a joke for many years before people realized the perks to having a stable system that just works.. I actually have a PC with Windows 8, but I still know Apple equals stability. Thanks in advance for your help with the VS software!

#1397097 - 06/19/15 08:04 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: EveofRelease]
bear Offline
Planeteer

Check PM
#1398216 - 06/24/15 10:30 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: bear]
gonzo Offline
purveyor of noise
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: SL.UT
I need to update my software as well..

soon, i'll be updating my DAW,
and i need to update the virdis and associated software to work with win 8.1

#1398262 - 06/25/15 03:24 AM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: gonzo]
bear Offline
Planeteer

Can't help you with VIRDIS but go to your PM for VSWE download
#1398363 - 06/25/15 05:01 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: bear]
gonzo Offline
purveyor of noise
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: SL.UT
cool, thanks bear
#1399160 - 06/28/15 08:06 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: BluRdrCarl]
stepsimon Offline
Space Cadet

Can anyone help me find a download of VS wave Export, please?
#1401844 - 07/11/15 02:44 AM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: T4c0t0wn]
marshallamp63 Offline
Planeteer

Loc: abilene,texas

I am looking for VS Wave Export as well. Thanks

#1401860 - 07/11/15 04:56 AM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: marshallamp63]
bear Offline
Planeteer

Check PM (both of you)
#1403107 - 07/17/15 07:55 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: bear]
TroyD Offline
Space Cadet

Loc: Bay Area, California
Bear,

I hope this is the right forum, but I have a VS-1824, in process of getting Reaper on computer so I can utilize my VS files. Looks like I need the VS Wave Export tool?

I'm just transitioning into computer oriented recording so I'm a total novice with this form of recording.

Thanks

#1403109 - 07/17/15 08:00 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: TroyD]
bear Offline
Planeteer

Check PM
#1403178 - 07/18/15 04:34 AM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: bear]
TroyD Offline
Space Cadet

Bear, thanks for the quick response and link.

I have one question is the link for the .dll plugin (Randygo's Reaper VS Plug-In) in this zip file?

I tried the link but like yours is giving a warning advisory.

I'm looking forward to getting this all up and running and learning how to be able to utilize my VS files beyond just the VS unit.

#1403181 - 07/18/15 05:00 AM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: TroyD]
bear Offline
Planeteer

The zip file I gave you link to has the dll in it along with the vswe program, the cd ripper ad a few misc readmes etc.
#1403217 - 07/18/15 02:30 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: bear]
TroyD Offline
Space Cadet

Thanks again Bear! I'm going to try and get this up and running today. Appreciate the help.
#1403268 - 07/18/15 05:01 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: bear]
TroyD Offline
Space Cadet

Bear,

Install, transfer of cd backup files, opening VS song files in Reaper, rendering to .WAV file all worked great! No problems at all there.

However, as I play the song file in Reaper there is a tremendous amount of static. I followed your advice to funkybeat earlier in this thread (pp. 2- 3; many years ago).

In the Reaper preference - audio/device settings mine too was initially the "Wave Out" - "Microsoft Sound Mapper" (input/output). My other audio options that I have tried are: "Direct Sound" with the Realtek (mic/stereo) option; ASIO - no drivers found; "Dummy Audio" - no static but no sound either; WASAPI (Windows 7/8/Vista).

Is there a driver I am missing or need to install? In the ZIP file you sent I only transferred the CD2Roland file and the reaper_vs.dll file to the appropriate files. I noticed in your zip file a RDAC.dll file. Is this also supposed to be with the reaper_vs.dll file?

I have an HP with Windows 8.1
Reaper did install by default into the program files (x86) directory. I tried the 32-bit download again and it still saved to the 86x directory. I read where you said it needed to be the 32-bit. Is there something here I need to change?

I know the solution is either a simple preference change or soundcard install. Any help here would be great.

Thanks

Edited by TroyD (07/18/15 05:01 PM)

#1403291 - 07/18/15 06:37 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: TroyD]
uptildawn Offline
Planeteer

Sounds to me as though you need to raise the size and number of buffers in Reaper, because your soundcard (onboard sound, right?) can't play back properly at whatever settings you have now, although it is attempting to do so.

I run into this all the time when trying to use the onboard sound.

What are your settings now?

For instance, using my old Audigy2 and SAW Studio on this computer requires that I use output settings for buffer size of at least 1024 samples x 4 buffers (Input settings should be the same in most cases, I'm told). On other computers, using just the built-in sound has often required that I up the sample size to double those settings to get distortion-free playback.

I don't have Reaper installed on this PC, but see if you can locate these settings in your Audio Device setup page and raise them until you get rid of the distortion... I'd bet that will work.
You may need to close and reopen the program after each adjustment to get the settings to take hold....... maybe not.....

You should be able to use MS Sound Mapper, by the way.

Edited by uptildawn (07/18/15 06:39 PM)

#1403303 - 07/18/15 07:30 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: uptildawn]
hottestinstreets Offline
Space Cadet

Hi Bear, can I get a VS Wave Export link over here too *thanks*

Related: currently on e-b-a-y a seller claims to have VS2480 mingling with USB2 via serial cable chain + "driver" disc, can anyone confirm? More info just search e-b-a-y "Roland VS 2480-PC/Laptop via USB2 + Rec Pro Tools audio in/out WAV/file transfer" ... seems too good to be true.

**eagerly waits for VIRDIS II standalone**

#1403307 - 07/18/15 08:06 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: hottestinstreets]
bear Offline
Planeteer

Discussion of ebay listing over on 2480 forum... my take - it is a scam... NO WAY a RS232 to USB converter can talk SCSI... it is physically impossible

Check PM for download link

#1403308 - 07/18/15 08:12 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: bear]
bear Offline
Planeteer

@ TroyD - it sounds like you are trying to use the internal sound on the PC

Reaper REALLY likes ASIO drivers - download ASIO4ALL and try that

#1403313 - 07/18/15 08:44 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: bear]
TroyD Offline
Space Cadet

UPDATE!!!

Thank you both Uptildawn and Bear for you quick responses!!!!

Bear, I downloaded the ASIO4ALL and is working perfectly. Uptildawn I'll have to look into those settings, I'm not sure at the moment. But with the newly installed ASIO driver I'll have to check. I do know that there is only 16ms of latency, so that's not too bad. Sound wise working great though now.

Here's what I discovered: I went through a song's tracks. The last track seemed to have a very exaggerated wave signal. So, upon closer examination, through a process of muting the other 8 tracks of this song, I found the distorted or static! It was the master track! When I muted and/or removed this track - the sound was perfect! I didn't realize when I made my back up copy that it also copied in the virtual master track as well.

I appreciate all your help and input. I finally feel like after 10+ years with my VS1824 and it's mastering limitations, I can finally start producing some consistent quality mastering. I always got compliments from the sounds & mixes, it was just that transition from mastering to CD that never quite worked with the VS system.

Edited by TroyD (07/18/15 08:46 PM)

#1403317 - 07/18/15 09:14 PM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: TroyD]
uptildawn Offline
Planeteer

Glad to hear you got it ironed out and that ASIO4All is working for you.

If you ever actually do run into the issue I thought you were having here, consider what I suggested about those settings. sometimes, those settings might just be adjusted automatically and you may not be given a choice when relying on WDM driver and Windows mixer for your audio feed to and from.

#1404853 - 07/25/15 02:37 AM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: T4c0t0wn]
Patino Offline
Space Cadet

Loc: Chicago
I am looking for the VS Wave Export download. I have a VS-1824 with a lot of recorded material that I'd like to edit in my DAW. Can you help me with a copy of VS Wave Export?

Thanks in advance,

Gerpabo

#1404864 - 07/25/15 03:11 AM Re: 2015 VS Wave Export,VIRdis from 1680 to PC can't find downloads? [Re: Patino]
bear Offline
Planeteer

Check PM
Page 2 of 5 <12345>

Hop to:
Top Posters
AL
Ismellelephant
Jazzooo
Timster
Silversmith
Mooseboy
C Jo Go
Popmann
Tom Mix
moontan
gonzo
flatcat
NOK
Memphis Monroe
Doughboy
Marty Gilman
RGR
fabulousthunderbird
paulb
Vanillagrits
fonts
MadGuitrst
ulank
glensimonds
vvvm
Forum Stats
21370 Members
26 Forums
159878 Topics
1850953 Posts

Max Online: 386 @ 01/18/23 04:57 AM
Newest Members
AncientJuan, jairo santos, drshum, Selfish, VSDeadHead77
21370 Registered Users

Generated in 0.021 seconds in which 0.006 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.