Just got off a remote session with So. America and want to advise of a bug - or two:
1. When finishing with one VS session on one SCSI ID and switching to another HDD file on another ID, the 2480 kept seeing the ORIGINAL ID. A workaround for this is to close VirDIS all the way and reopen, selecting the other ID desired.
2. On closing there is (on some systems) a window pops up with a DLL warning. This is innocuous and can be ignored.
3. With this So. American customer he also had a problem with ID:0 and thought it was _possibly_ because his internal CD was at ID:0. We have not confirmed that as a problem. However, in our docs we advise not using ID:0 anyway in order to make the selected ID's numeral visible in the startup bus scan i.e.
I..2....V for example.
4. #1 and #2 (among some other issues) are fixed in the VirDIS upgrade we are hoping to release quite soon.
5. Anyone who's email address has changed please update us - thanks!
- VirDIS® author