Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#1565633 - 03/12/18 03:54 AM Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Sol III
what are they?

it's an easy answer:
"They could be from outer space, from inner space or anywhere in between."
or a combination of the above...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/t...m=.d4d900fdc5eb

#1565679 - 03/12/18 05:02 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: moontan]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

in the Nimitz incident, the pilot claimed the UFO was out of sight in about 2 seconds.

visual range in clear condition is about 50 miles.
that means the object traveled at about 90 000 mph.

even if the pilot meant only 15 miles, we're still left with a speeds of about 27 000 mph.

it means that these objects, whatever they are, are fast enough to come in and out of Earth's atmosphere at will.

#1565680 - 03/12/18 05:08 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: moontan]
Webster Offline
Planeteer

Originally Posted By: moontan

it means that these objects, whatever they are, are fast enough to come in and out of Earth's atmosphere at will.

I want one. \:\)

#1565695 - 03/12/18 07:17 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: moontan]
kendall Offline
Planeteer

Loc: amsterdam, netherlands

Perhaps too fast. At those speeds the rapid movement of displaced air would cause an increase in heat enough to create plasma of the atmosphere and electrostatic discharges which would be seen, assuming the craft could withstand those conditions. If by chance the craft could move thru the atoms of the atmosphere without moving them, then visual sightings would be difficult as well.

#1565702 - 03/12/18 09:08 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: kendall]
gonzo Offline
purveyor of noise
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: SL.UT
somebody needs to call dave grohl.
#1565707 - 03/12/18 09:16 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: Webster]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

Loc: 3rd Stone From The Sun
 Originally Posted By: Webster

I want one. \:\)

You could go to work and be back home yesterday.

"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

#1565711 - 03/12/18 09:22 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: MadGuitrst]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: carmel valley,ca
https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/footage-of...k&ICID=ref_fark

#1565777 - 03/13/18 02:18 AM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: C Jo Go]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: C Jo Go

very nice job by the WSO and the pilot to manage to get a lock on the target!

Edited by moontan (03/13/18 03:31 AM)

#1565792 - 03/13/18 03:17 AM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: kendall]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: kendall

Perhaps too fast. At those speeds the rapid movement of displaced air would cause an increase in heat enough to create plasma of the atmosphere and electrostatic discharges which would be seen, assuming the craft could withstand those conditions. If by chance the craft could move thru the atoms of the atmosphere without moving them, then visual sightings would be difficult as well.

some plasma effects often are reported around these objects.
i don't know if it's because of the fact you mention, and/or their 'engines' are so powerful that they ionize the air close by.

one 'theory' proposed recently is that those objects have their own little localized space-time geometry.
if that's the case, i think they should be able to 'slice' trough the air without disturbing small objects such as molecules.

#1565809 - 03/13/18 09:42 AM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: moontan]
kendall Offline
Planeteer

That being the case then how would there be enough "substance", for lack of better word, in this domain to become visible?

#1565817 - 03/13/18 12:56 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: kendall]
Kday Offline
Planeteer

To me, it looks like a typical shooting star. Nothing special about that flying object. You see those all the time in the air. The more closer to space, the more you will see flying objects and shooting stars.

Driving along a high attitude through New Mexico I saw about five every 30 minutes dropping in the desert as if they had a special hole through the atmosphere to drop in a desert away from populated areas.

#1565820 - 03/13/18 01:34 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: Kday]
motown59 Offline
Planeteer/Artist # 238
Planeteer

Loc: California
The new same- day shipping option Amazon has put in place when you order something from the international space station partner?

"I love what you guys are trying to do up there" ...from an audience member at one of my gigs.
Gear: Fender Medium pick

#1565823 - 03/13/18 02:18 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: Kday]
gonzo Offline
purveyor of noise
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: SL.UT
 Originally Posted By: Kday
To me, it looks like a typical shooting star. Nothing special about that flying object. You see those all the time in the air. The more closer to space, the more you will see flying objects and shooting stars.

Driving along a high attitude through New Mexico I saw about five every 30 minutes dropping in the desert as if they had a special hole through the atmosphere to drop in a desert away from populated areas.

LOL

#1565830 - 03/13/18 02:56 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: kendall]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

That being the case then how would there be enough "substance", for lack of better word, in this domain to become visible?

i'm afraid that's above my pay grade.
i'm just a janitor. lol

#1565866 - 03/13/18 05:42 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: motown59]
ulank Offline
Forum Person
Planeteer

Loc: Chicago, IL
 Originally Posted By: motown59
The new same- day shipping option Amazon has put in place when you order something from the international space station partner?

\:\)

http://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2018/03/13

#1566147 - 03/15/18 02:20 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: ulank]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

so far, the To the Stars Academy has released 3 videos.
there's supposed to be about 2 dozens, which will come out every 3 months, from my estimate.

i got 2 main theories:

* the whole thing is fabricated, including videos and pilots testimonies, and the whole lot is nothing more than a sociological study, disinformation or something of that nature.

* the videos and testimonials are real and there is a genuine strange phenomena happening.
----
i've seen comments and articles online that dismiss the whole lot as nothing more that highly trained professionals with top of the line avionics and sensors chasing seagulls and weather balloons.
hell, with quality pros like that, they could hire a janitor like me to do the job; i could mistake seagulls for UFOs with the best of them.
i'm willing to do it, but i'm not pulling more than 4 Gs and i don't do any negative Gs maneuvers.
otherwise, the cost in vomit bags become prohibitive. lol

#1566148 - 03/15/18 02:25 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: moontan]
Webster Offline
Planeteer

i could mistake seagulls for UFOs with the best of them.
i'm willing to do it, but i'm not pulling more than 4 Gs and i don't do any negative Gs maneuvers.
otherwise, the cost in vomit bags become prohibitive. lol

#1566149 - 03/15/18 02:28 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: Webster]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

mwahahaha! \:D

#1566198 - 03/15/18 06:51 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: moontan]
kendall Offline
Planeteer

So, on one side, we have those who mistake Seagulls for UFOs.
And, on the other, are those who mistake UFOs for Seagulls. 🧐

#1566252 - 03/16/18 02:12 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: kendall]
Webster Offline
Planeteer

This seemed like the logical place to share this:

Peruvian 3-Fingered Mummies Could Be ‘Extraterrestrial’ Or ‘Bio Robots,’ Russian Scientists Say

#1566258 - 03/16/18 02:52 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: Webster]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Pensacola, FL
Moon, thanks for posting this. I remain skeptical at this point of anything released by Academy to the Stars. A few things stick out to me about this video. One, the object is very small or at least appears to be. It could be anything. Secondly, we only hear a very short snippet of the pilot and the weapon’s system operator. We don’t hear what’s said before or after or at least not enough IMO to draw any real conclusions.

There’s not a doubt in my mind that we’ve been and continue to be visited, and it’s not a matter of wanting to believe. It’s a matter of knowing what I know. I believe the general population around the globe is awakening to this realization as well, but there’s an angle to The Academy that I’ve not quite figured out yet. Suffice it to say, I don’t trust this organization. Often times when something looks or seems too good to be true it is.

And Dave, old friend, for years now I've read and heard about these so-called "alien mummies" but have never bought in for a second. It's very possible that one day we may get some sort of public DNA confirmation, but I seriously doubt it'll be that way. BTW, there’s a group of Japanese scientists who a couple of years back claimed the evidence for alien DNA is encoded in our own DNA, which is what a lot of people have speculated for decades and even centuries. I think that’s more likely.

Edited by Gretsch 6120 (03/16/18 02:52 PM)

#1566278 - 03/16/18 05:42 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: Memphis Monroe]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Gretsch 6120
Moon, thanks for posting this.
I remain skeptical at this point of anything released by Academy to the Stars.

A few things stick out to me about this video.
One, the object is very small or at least appears to be. It could be anything.
Secondly, we only hear a very short snippet of the pilot and the weapon’s system operator. We don’t hear what’s said before or after or at least not enough IMO to draw any real conclusions.

yes, the object is very small, but if it was a small airplane you could easily make out the wings at that distance.
even visually, i think.
apparently, the object is traveling at 320 mph.
so that excludes seagulls and weather balloons. ;\)
and the "what the phuck is that thing?" from the pilot says a lot...

i think there's enough info on the HUD for somebody good at trigonometry and math to compute the size and speed of the target.

and yes, we don't hear/know the context before and after the event in this 3rd video.
but we do for the first 2 videos, along with one of the pilot testimony.

which is a lot more valuable than a given video without any witness to come forward to support it.

#1566280 - 03/16/18 06:12 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: moontan]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

as the To The Stars Academy...

i gather it's run by Bigelow, in the background.

#1566296 - 03/16/18 07:35 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: moontan]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

You think? Could be, but what makes you think that?....

DeLong’s gone black and has refused to speak publically for months now. I've heard that he's on the outs with TTSA because of the disastrous nature of his last couple of public interviews. Personally, I think he was setup to be a pawn. He'll probably get back with Blink 182 before too long, and really, that's what he should do IMO.....The black ops and defense contractor world just isn’t his element….

But it is interesting. What’s more interesting to me thus far than what the TTSA has released is TTSA themselves and the possible true intent behind it. No matter how you slice it, there’s nothing about this that ends with “there’s nothing to see here.” Either they’re a cover for something significant, they’re just a poorly executed but otherwise legit organization, or there’s something even more complicated going on.

I also noticed they raised their funds quick. I think it was $4 M, which I believe they reached in December. Their stocks nor investments have really moved since. Everything’s been stagnant since December. That’s really weird. There’s just a lot to this whole thing that’s weird and doesn’t make any sense.

#1566305 - 03/16/18 08:34 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: Memphis Monroe]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Gretsch 6120

You think? Could be, but what makes you think that?....

a lot of the people on the team of "The The Stars" have worked for Bigelow, including Elizondo, who was running the AATIP program.
which was itself under the supervision of Bigelow.
you put that together along with the large amount of cash falling from the heavens to support "To the Stars Academy" and you end up with not only something that quacks and walks like a duck, but enjoys getting wet as well. lol

#1566309 - 03/16/18 08:57 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: moontan]
Alan Online   happy
Nice guy! Cuddly Alan
Planeteer

Loc: Sauchie, Scotland, UK
IT'S A FUCKING SEAGULL. THEY ARE HAPPY THAT THE $5677767554 BIT OF SOFTWARE MANAGED TO TRACK A SEAGULL.

YouTube - Soundcloud - Facebook

#1566312 - 03/16/18 09:10 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: Alan]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Alan
IT'S A FUCKING SEAGULL. THEY ARE HAPPY THAT THE $5677767554 BIT OF SOFTWARE MANAGED TO TRACK A SEAGULL.

your tax dollars at work, folks.
i bet there's nothing left of that seagull after it's been slammed by a couple of Sparrow AIM-7

that'll teach it to fly above speed limits without a transponder !! lol \:D

#1566336 - 03/17/18 12:16 AM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: kendall]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

i've done some more research since you posted.

one of the characteristics of such sightings is "low-observability".

it seems the manipulation of the space-time geometry needed by these 'objects' to maneuver around is relatively low/'weak'.
which means that they are still somewhat visible.

but they often never seem to offer a 'clear' picture.
either in the visible or radar bandwidth.
which would perhaps answers what you were asking about.
and maybe also answers people who ask why we can never get real clear images of them...

#1566507 - 03/19/18 03:01 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: moontan]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

This is an interesting take I've been following. The author makes a good case by establishing a pattern of near identical tactics used by Richard Doty against Bill Moore in the 80s. Considering that many of the players in this current case and those in the past are either the same people or they’re linked to the same people, it seems highly plausible to me Delonge is a pawn in some sort of ruse.

#1566574 - 03/20/18 02:03 AM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: Memphis Monroe]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

tnx for sharing Chris.

i'm certainly keeping in mind this could be part of a sociological warfare study/program.

it probably goes back to the radio broadcast of "War of the Worlds" where all the telephone lines were jammed from all the people calling in.
someone sure noticed this could be a national security problem as well as a tactic used by the adversary to overload communications...

#1566620 - 03/20/18 02:33 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: moontan]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

tnx for sharing Chris.

i'm certainly keeping in mind this could be part of a sociological warfare study/program.

it probably goes back to the radio broadcast of "War of the Worlds" where all the telephone lines were jammed from all the people calling in.
someone sure noticed this could be a national security problem as well as a tactic used by the adversary to overload communications...

It’s all connected. None of this is happening in a vacuum. While there is a real disclosure and confirmation of it in place, I’ve always been skeptical of any official disclosure for a number of reasons—the least of which not being Wenher von Braun’s warnings regarding a coming false flag event. I would not put it past our government or that of other nations’ to misuse disclosure in order to stage some sort of false flag scenario that would further bolster the military industrial complex and whatever weird agenda is afoot by certain factions within and outside of our government. We’ve had a truth embargo in place for at least 80 years or so now, and in that time the powers that be have had more than ample time to strategize ways to use not only the technology but disclosure to their advantage. This is just one of numerous possibilities I’m willing to entertain.

#1566656 - 03/20/18 06:16 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: Memphis Monroe]
Duckhead Offline
Planeteer

Loc: n Load!
Never let an electrical engineer near a telescope or an astronomy book. They may end up correcting the astronomy book!

#1566665 - 03/20/18 06:56 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: Duckhead]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Duckhead, WTF was that I just watched?.....

#1566709 - 03/20/18 09:39 PM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: Memphis Monroe]
Duckhead Offline
Planeteer

Loc: n Load!
That was Allen,Liquid dirt and me playing with lyrics. I think that was all of us. Allen started throwing out lyrics first. He and Liquidirt did the singing. \:\)
Never let an electrical engineer near a telescope or an astronomy book. They may end up correcting the astronomy book!

#1566733 - 03/21/18 12:37 AM Re: Pentagon authorize the release of a third UFO video [Re: Duckhead]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

\:D

Page 1 of 2 12>

Hop to:
Top Posters
AL
Ismellelephant
Jazzooo
Timster
Silversmith
Mooseboy
C Jo Go
Popmann
Tom Mix
moontan
gonzo
flatcat
NOK
Memphis Monroe
Doughboy
Marty Gilman
RGR
fabulousthunderbird
paulb
Vanillagrits
fonts
MadGuitrst
ulank
glensimonds
vvvm
Forum Stats
21370 Members
26 Forums
159752 Topics
1849604 Posts

Max Online: 386 @ 01/18/23 04:57 AM
Newest Members
AncientJuan, jairo santos, drshum, Selfish, VSDeadHead77
21370 Registered Users

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.