Planeteer

HERE

in case the link doesn't work, it's birdsaren'treal.com

a person from this movement was on a local tv morning
talk show here in Memphis yesterday morning. it only
took a couple of minutes for the two hosts to get a
"why did we have this nut on to begin with?" look on
their faces. the guy picked up on this vibe real quick,
and started to get weird and on the defence immediatley.
so much so that they had to brush him off and go to a
commercial.

to put it in a nutshell, this movement claims that in order
to monitor and control the people here in the U.S., the U.S.
government killed ALL birds in this country and replaced them
with mechanical birds they refer to as drones. if you go to
the website, check out the the history page. fuckin' crazy!

Myke

#1622201 - 07/19/19 07:04 PM Re: Birds Aren't Real? The Shit People Will Believe [Re: michaelsteele]
Slabraton Offline
Planeteer

Loc: California
So if a sparrow shits on my spaghetti can I sue the government?
#1622205 - 07/19/19 07:22 PM Re: Birds Aren't Real? The Shit People Will Believe [Re: Slabraton]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Sol III
and those people are allowed to vote? lol

#1622206 - 07/19/19 07:30 PM Re: Birds Aren't Real? The Shit People Will Believe [Re: moontan]
pbrowne Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Loveland,CO,USA
vote? in this country they are cabinet members and elected officials.

#1622207 - 07/19/19 07:33 PM Re: Birds Aren't Real? The Shit People Will Believe [Re: moontan]
mobofsquirrels Offline
Debaser
Planeteer

That can't possibly be real. I mean, I know people are nuts, and it could be real, but c'mon. Seriously? Is this like one dude with 100 instagram accounts and a website?
#1622209 - 07/19/19 07:40 PM Re: Birds Aren't Real? The Shit People Will Believe [Re: mobofsquirrels]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Pensacola, FL
Not much dumber than the flat Earth movement. Ever talk to those people?....it's a riot!

#1622210 - 07/19/19 07:42 PM Re: Birds Aren't Real? The Shit People Will Believe [Re: mobofsquirrels]
michaelsteele Offline
Planeteer

i couldn't tell 'ya that, all i know is that the
guy on the talk show was dead serious without a doubt.

Myke

#1622215 - 07/19/19 08:13 PM Re: Birds Aren't Real? The Shit People Will Believe [Re: michaelsteele]
SkyWave Offline
Planeteer

And then there are Republicans and T-Rump supporters. All of which confirms my friend Pic's diagnosis: The world is mad and humans are crazy.
#1622218 - 07/19/19 08:44 PM Re: Birds Aren't Real? The Shit People Will Believe [Re: SkyWave]
mobofsquirrels Offline
Debaser
Planeteer

I just watched (what I think) is the same interview as Myke. I dunno, I think this is the business model for selling lots of t-shirts ($26 each, with some products sold out already). One of the hosts claims he told her before the show that it was satire, a statement he denies in the interview. But who knows?
#1622219 - 07/19/19 09:17 PM Re: Birds Aren't Real? The Shit People Will Believe [Re: mobofsquirrels]
SkyWave Offline
Planeteer

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

The House of Representatives has passed an amendment to investigate allegations that Lyme disease was invented by the military during the 1950-1960s in an attempt to weaponize ticks as agents of biological warfare. It could be. Read about the history of the weaponization of anthrax. Or what the white men did to the native Americans, passing out smallpox-infested blankets to spread deadly disease.

#1622220 - 07/19/19 09:22 PM Re: Birds Aren't Real? The Shit People Will Believe [Re: SkyWave]
Alan Offline
Nice guy! Cuddly Alan
Planeteer

Loc: Sauchie, Scotland, UK
If you really think that people can't be so fucking stupid, such an asshole or just plain nuts then you are deluding yourself you stupid nutty arsehole!

YouTube - Soundcloud - Facebook

#1622236 - 07/19/19 10:53 PM Re: Birds Aren't Real? The Shit People Will Believe [Re: SkyWave]
Mooseboy Offline
That's "MR. Asshole" to you, buddy!
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Black Mountain Hills of Dakota
 Originally Posted By: SkyWave
Or what the white PEOPLE did to the native Americans, passing out smallpox-infested blankets to spread deadly disease.
Fixed that for ya', Sexist Pig.

#1622237 - 07/19/19 11:00 PM Re: Birds Aren't Real? The Shit People Will Believe [Re: mobofsquirrels]
Webster Offline
Planeteer

Originally Posted By: mobofsquirrels
I just watched (what I think) is the same interview as Myke. I dunno, I think this is the business model for selling lots of t-shirts ($26 each, with some products sold out already). One of the hosts claims he told her before the show that it was satire, a statement he denies in the interview. But who knows?

Link please!

#1622244 - 07/20/19 12:11 AM Re: Birds Aren't Real? The Shit People Will Believe [Re: Mooseboy]
SkyWave Offline
Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Mooseboy
Or what the white PEOPLE did to the native Americans, passing out smallpox-infested blankets to spread deadly disease.

No, you did not fix it, you changed it to reflect a fiction instead of the truth. The small pox-infested blankets were passed out to native peoples by the Army, whose soldiers were entirely male. So, it was white men who used ifected blankets as agents of bioterror warfare against the native peoples of this continent.

It is also a tactic of T-Rump and of the oppressors to accuse the oppressed of what the oppressors do. Women do not have the power to implement discriminatory economic, social or political policies against men; men do have and use that power the world over. The powerless may be prejudiced but they cannot be sexist, they do not have that power. Same with racism.

"The Constitution they wrote was designed to protect the rights of white, male citizens. As there were no black Founding Fathers, there were no founding mothers - a great pity, on both counts. It is not too late to complete the work they left undone. Today, here, we should start to do so." Shirley Chisholm

"I've always met more discrimination being a woman than being Black...men are men." Shirley Chisholm

#1622256 - 07/20/19 12:53 AM Re: Birds Aren't Real? The Shit People Will Believe [Re: Webster]
mobofsquirrels Offline
Debaser
Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Webster
 Originally Posted By: mobofsquirrels

Link please!

It's on ebaum's world. Should be able to find it there. I couldn't find it through a google search, but I didn't spend a lot of time looking.

#1622297 - 07/20/19 01:34 PM Re: Birds Aren't Real? The Shit People Will Believe [Re: SkyWave]
Slabraton Offline
Planeteer

Loc: California
 Originally Posted By: Mooseboy

No, you did not fix it, you changed it to reflect a fiction instead of the truth. The small pox-infested blankets were passed out to native peoples by the Army, whose soldiers were entirely male. So, it was white men who used ifected blankets as agents of bioterror warfare against the native peoples of this continent.

It is also a tactic of T-Rump and of the oppressors to accuse the oppressed of what the oppressors do. Women do not have the power to implement discriminatory economic, social or political policies against men; men do have and use that power the world over. The powerless may be prejudiced but they cannot be sexist, they do not have that power. Same with racism.

"The Constitution they wrote was designed to protect the rights of white, male citizens. As there were no black Founding Fathers, there were no founding mothers - a great pity, on both counts. It is not too late to complete the work they left undone. Today, here, we should start to do so." Shirley Chisholm

"I've always met more discrimination being a woman than being Black...men are men." Shirley Chisholm

When I posted a long list of Nazi Women War Criminals, Skywave The Coward ignored the post and ran away. But then, Skywave is a German American Princess.

#1622309 - 07/20/19 02:58 PM Re: Birds Aren't Real? The Shit People Will Believe [Re: Slabraton]
Mooseboy Offline
That's "MR. Asshole" to you, buddy!
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Black Mountain Hills of Dakota
Spin it any way you want, wavy. You're a Sexist Pig, and everybody knows it.

Except you, evidently. You never noticed that, really? Every thread you try to turn into an "Evil Men" thread? Never noticed that, eh?

Maybe it's because you can't copy and paste it from somewhere and pretend that you always knew it.

Page 1 of 1 1

Hop to:
Top Posters
AL
Ismellelephant
Jazzooo
Timster
Silversmith
Mooseboy
C Jo Go
Popmann
Tom Mix
moontan
gonzo
flatcat
NOK
Memphis Monroe
Doughboy
Marty Gilman
RGR
fabulousthunderbird
paulb
Vanillagrits
fonts
MadGuitrst
ulank
glensimonds
vvvm
Forum Stats
21370 Members
26 Forums
159758 Topics
1849692 Posts

Max Online: 386 @ 01/18/23 04:57 AM
Newest Members
AncientJuan, jairo santos, drshum, Selfish, VSDeadHead77
21370 Registered Users

Generated in 0.034 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.