Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1672585 - 07/22/20 05:41 PM Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions
Treadstone71 Offline
Space Cadet

Loc: AZ
TL;DR - I've done a lot of experimentation with storage and some of it was successful and some of it wasn't.
Most successful - SATA Based Song Vault.
Least Successful - Upgrading 2480 to SSD.

Thanks for all the great posts around:

SSD Conversion
Drive Formatting
and Backing Up Your Work

After obtaining my 2480 my first order of business: Upgrade to an SSD...
the process of which I can wholeheartedly report that I was absolutely, completely, 100% unsuccessful.

I purchased 5 different IDE->SATA converters (at least one of them if not two directly matching YouTube videos) and three different SSD's (Kingston, Samsung, and Crucial 120GB - the Kingston and Samsung directly matching YouTube videos). No combination of any of those eight items worked.

Most of the combinations (particularly any involving the Crucial Drive), the 2480 didn't even recognize. It would just hang at the drive initialization screen.

The closest I got to success was using one of the adapters which didn't even show up in any youtube video (the red Star*Tech one) and the Kingston 120GB drive. The 2480 recognized it as a drive and asked me if I wanted to initialize it. I would say yes and it would start initializing but then halfway through, the intialization would fail.

Connecting the Kingston SSD to my PC showed that it had formatted four of the partitions and then just, for whatever reason, gave up. No amount of repetition could get it to format the rest of the drive and the 2480 wouldn't recognize the partially formatted drive. I would have to "de-partition" it using Windows Storage Manager to get it to prompt for a drive init again in the 2480.

I finally followed the old maxim "If after ~$175, five adapters, and three SSD's you don't succeed, the hell with it".

So I moved on to my next project: protecting my work. I had imported my songs over from my 1680 using my JAZ drive backups, only to discover that the JAZ drive had become exceedingly unreliable over the past 20 years. I managed to get two of my four JAZ Disc Backups transferred but the other two - one song became corrupted on one disc and the other disc... the whole thing was wack. Songs would import with artifacts, errors, strange tracks showing up where they shouldn't... the whole 9 yards. Using different JAZ discs resulting in varying degrees of failure. Finally resorted to my even older ZIP drive and transferred the remaining projects one at a time using two 250MB Zip disks.

But during this process I realized that a) the JAZ drive was no longer viable as a backup methodology and b) while ZIP was very reliable, it was also waaay too cumbersome. I needed an alternative. Enter the Roland Song Vault. I found one online - a SATA vault, and bit the bullet and purchased it.

First order of business - could I use any of my three SSD's with it? Why yes I could. If I bought a 2.5" -> 3.5" caddy adapter, which I did. I was exceedingly gratified to have the song vault instantly recognize and format all three SSD's (even the Crucial!).

2480 Projects now backed up to SSD. No spindle. No moving parts. More reliable.

I thought, hey... I'll do the same with the 1680 projects as well since... I can.

Ummm... No. 1680 will not recognize any drive larger than 10GB or so? Good luck finding *any* SATA drive under 64GB in size.

Again began a new search for alternatives and adapters. I finally thought Compact Flash. Hmmm... There's a CF -> SATA adapter and CF cards being older technology are traditionally smaller in size. I bought the CF->SATA adapter and an 8GB SanDisk CF card.

Got it in, fired up the Song Vault with the 1680 and... no. It saw a SCSI device, but refused to interact with it. Discouraged I went back to searching for other options.

On a lark, the following day, I tried the CF card again and for whatever reason, the 1680 decided that the second time was a charm. It recognized it, formatted it, and copied all my old projects to it across four partitions. Go figure.

Last item - decided to also low level format a 160GB spindle drive in the Song Vault. SCSI/SATA conversion + Spindle Drive = 18 hours to format. Fortunately thanks to the forums I knew to expect this. :-)

So - end result:
SSD Upgrade - Epic Fail.
Song Vault Implementation - Epic Win.

#1672593 - 07/22/20 06:28 PM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Treadstone71]
uptildawn Offline
Planeteer

Loc: on land
Bravo for the persistence! Congrats for the successes!

I have personally had more success with mods connected on the external scsi port of my 1680 than with internal drives... and even those experiments have ceased for me, so... I wonder why that is.

Thanks for the extensive report.

#1672631 - 07/22/20 09:39 PM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: uptildawn]
calypso Offline
Planeteer

Loc: mid-Missouri
thanks for the info!

some music here:
soundcloud
bandcamp
spotify

#1672671 - 07/23/20 03:12 AM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: calypso]
LarryG Offline
Planeteer

Loc: FL
Great post, Tread.

Thanks.

#1672676 - 07/23/20 05:06 AM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: LarryG]
Treadstone71 Offline
Space Cadet

Thanks all. Apologies - I know it's a bit of a read but I thought parts of it were interesting enough to share.

I've decided based on my own experience and other forum posts that the SSD upgrade is a complete crap shoot and success is predicated as much on your particular VS unit's internals as it is on which parts you use for the upgrade.

#1672686 - 07/23/20 07:17 AM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Treadstone71]
Cantsleep Offline
Planeteer

Glad I'm not alone. I have a bag of SATA/PATA converters and a few SSD cards. All failures.
#1673702 - 07/30/20 11:20 PM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Cantsleep]
Scott_McPhee Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Scotland
I am about to try and convert my 2480 HD to SSD and it amazes me the hit and miss ratio people have had with this conversion.

Is the cause the model of the IDE-SATA card, the SSD or the type of 2480 itself?

I have the exact same card and SSD as I see used in a YouTube conversion video that worked - I have seen the video - but there is no guarantee that it will work for me.

There must be a reason and explanation behind this and I am worried that I am going to be left with two 2480's that I cannot used because there are no HD's for them.

#1674002 - 08/02/20 05:54 PM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Scott_McPhee]
mercury1 Offline
Space Cadet

This morning I lost a drive in one of my 2480's ,luckily I had backed most of it up in one of the other machines. The bad drive is in the oldest machine with the drive bay (easy to replace). So what drive solution would be best? I thought there was a standard sata (non ssd) that could be used with the right adapter or are they all, over the size limit leaving ssd the only option. Also the scsi2sd option looked appealing but I still need the internal also. This is my second drive failure and I have a pile of ide drives to use but theyre mostly deathstar's. I would like to evolve to something a little more stable.
#1674087 - 08/03/20 07:10 AM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: mercury1]
gyorpb Offline
Planeteer

CompactFlash + adapter.
#1674088 - 08/03/20 08:55 AM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: gyorpb]
Catweazle Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Stockholm Sweden
Maxtor plus 9 hard drive
Very stable and there´s lots of them on "fleabay" for peanuts !
I have 8 spares on my shelf

Cheers !

#1674111 - 08/03/20 05:20 PM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Scott_McPhee]
Treadstone71 Offline
Space Cadet

@ Scott_McPhee - Good question. I was considering asking Cantsleep what the S/N was on his 2480. I have the base model 2480 (ie no CD or DVD burner built in). I'm wondering if that plays a role.

Let us know how your upgrade goes.

Edited by Treadstone71 (08/03/20 05:20 PM)

#1674173 - 08/04/20 07:10 AM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Treadstone71]
Cantsleep Offline
Planeteer

Cantsleep here. My VS is just an HD model. No DVD or CD internals.
#1674231 - 08/04/20 07:49 PM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Cantsleep]
Treadstone71 Offline
Space Cadet

Ok - 2nd data point. It would be interesting to know if anyone with an HD model (no CD or DVD burner) has successfully upgraded to an SSD.
#1674329 - 08/05/20 03:35 AM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Treadstone71]
C Jo Go Online   content
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: carmel valley,ca
We backup everything via VIRDIS -- over on a stable non SCSI external --- -- we track our projects there , also.
No more CD/DVD and nothing stays on the internal HD of the VS2480 ..

Edited by C Jo Go (08/05/20 03:37 AM)

#1676125 - 08/19/20 10:04 PM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: C Jo Go]
Treadstone71 Offline
Space Cadet

So, not gonna lie, I have a hard time letting go of things. My ex's can certainly attest to this, but I digress...

I went ahead and plowed more $$ into dinking with this. Bought several more drives and a couple more adapters.

Still all SSD's met with failures - Crucial, Intel, and PNY SSD's flat out do not work - the system doesn't even see the drive and they just hang on the drive initialization window. Samsungs and Kingstons are at least recognized initially and allow the system to boot up, but formatting them fails every time. I thought it might be size related, but smaller size drives make no difference, went 64GB and 80GB and still no joy.

Taking a queue from my 1680 experience with the CF Card, I decided to give that a shot. Bought a couple of IDE/CF adapters and a couple of CF cards (Sandisk Extreme 128GB and 64GB). Same failure footprints as the Kingston and Samsung SSD's - the 2480 recognized them but failed the formatting.

Then I decided to try the original 8GB card that worked with the 1680/Song Vault, and bingo - fired right up in the 2480 internal drive bay.

This led me to the thought that perhaps it's not the size of the drives that's important - it's the *speed*.

Faster Drives don't work - they are simply too fast for the built in drive I/O system (the chipset that makes up the ATA/133 interface) to handle.

As a reference, the 8GB CF card that worked is UDMA2, 200X, 30MB/s.

So I went on a quest to find the optimal CF Card. One that is large enough to be useful, but slow enough to work with the ATA/133 interface. The problem is, the larger the CF cards go (anything over 16/32GB), the faster they get. And these days, CF cards all tend to be UDMA7 which I had already tried and failed with. The other annoying trend is that older slower cards also tend to be more expensive. I finally settled on a Sandisk Extreme 64GB (UDMA4, 400X, 60MB/s) that I found on Amazon for $32 (I must have bought the last one because the same card is now listed there for $393).

Anyway cut to the chase: It worked. While not as sexy as an SSD, it does have the benefit of no moving parts which is what I was originally angling for from a reliability, audibility, and thermal emission standpoint. I've been recording, playing back, moving projects around with it for a week now and no issues yet.

So, Cantsleep - if interested here is what worked for me:

SANDISK 64GB Extreme CF Card - SDCFX-064G-A61
StarTech.com 40/44 Pin IDE to Compact Flash Adapter - IDE2CF

Edited by Treadstone71 (08/19/20 10:11 PM)

#1676165 - 08/20/20 12:50 AM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Treadstone71]
Cantsleep Offline
Planeteer

Treadstone71. Thank you. I'll look into those. How did you get power to the StarTech.com 40/44 Pin IDE to Compact Flash Adapter - IDE2CF?

Edited by Cantsleep (08/20/20 01:24 AM)

#1676183 - 08/20/20 04:02 AM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Cantsleep]
Treadstone71 Offline
Space Cadet

The adapter actually comes with the power cable. For visual reference it is essentially this one (Amazon Search):

C2G 03165 One 5.25 Inch to Two 3.5 Inch

#1676345 - 08/20/20 11:20 PM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Treadstone71]
Cantsleep Offline
Planeteer

I'll order that one and keep searching for the CF card. $393.00!!!!!!!
Thank you.

#1676365 - 08/21/20 12:40 AM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Cantsleep]
Treadstone71 Offline
Space Cadet

Ok - I'm continuing my tinkering (did I mention having difficulty letting go?)

I just ordered a Komputerbay 128GB UDMA6, 600X, 90MB/s card. It is larger and faster than the Sandisk, but still under UDMA7 speeds. Should get it tomorrow so will post an update over the weekend.

#1676596 - 08/22/20 03:46 AM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Treadstone71]
Treadstone71 Offline
Space Cadet

Yeah that's a big negative on the Komputerbay. Same behavior as the UDMA7 cards - the 2480 recognizes it as a drive and boots up, but then hangs during format of the card.

Now begins a quest to find a 128GB CF card that is UDMA4 or 5. :-|

Edited by Treadstone71 (08/22/20 03:48 AM)

#1677237 - 08/26/20 02:28 PM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Treadstone71]
DapperDan99 Offline
Planeteer

i've been using an external scsi flash card reader to back up my stuff to and then move it to reaper for mixing. instead of a compact flash card, I use a CF to sd card adapter, and then I can just use a sd card reader on the pc to upload the files.

the one I use is

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EPMWT1M/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_8?smid=ANPO9IFXDOQAM&psc=1

amazon cf to sd card adapter

its about 15$ and well worth it. i just stick the sc cards in a fireproof box after I read them in the pc and they become my backups. killing 2 stones with 1 bird as they say.

#1677251 - 08/26/20 03:39 PM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: DapperDan99]
Heartwaves Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Georgia or somewhere in the k...
What device do you use that plugs into the SCSI connection in back of the 2480?
Will this work for the 1680, 1880 etc?

#1682676 - 09/28/20 01:58 AM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Treadstone71]
Cantsleep Offline
Planeteer

I got the adapter and an 8G CF card. It works!!!!!
Now if I can just find a 64GB card.
Thank you.

Edited by Cantsleep (09/28/20 02:07 AM)

#1684188 - 10/02/20 05:44 PM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Cantsleep]
Treadstone71 Offline
Space Cadet

Nice! Glad to hear I'm not a one-off.

I've been scouring the internets for a 400X 128GB card with no luck. There were two models created in 2010 but I so far have not been able to find/obtain one.

I've also started delving into SD Cards and adapters. My friend who owns a Camera Security company clued me into "High Endurance" cards - cards that are designed to read/write hundreds of thousands of times with no degradation to the underlying storage cells in the flash card.

From a reliability standpoint, this would be even better than the CF cards, however, I have not found a model that works yet in this space either. :-\

#1685472 - 10/09/20 04:20 PM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Treadstone71]
darry Offline
Space Cadet

I thought I would take the liberty of referencing this thread http://www.vsplanet.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1685417#Post1685417 about my experiences with SD cards, CF cards and SATA drives withe the VS-880EX .

EDIT: I just realized that the 2480 uses partitions bigger than what Fat16 can do, so the info below is probably not relevant. My apologies .
The info about (micro)SD to CF or IDE converters is definitely also relevant to the VS-2480 . The rest might also be .

Edited by darry (10/09/20 04:35 PM)

#1685541 - 10/09/20 07:13 PM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Treadstone71]
FalconEddy Offline
Retired Mastering Marvel
Planeteer

Loc: Litchfield, NH, USA
I thought I'd stop in and take a small crap in this thread. \:D

Of course the main issue with reliability, is not being reliable. No, it didn't take a couple of post graduate degrees from MIT to come up with THAT particular diagnosis, but it IS factual & accurate.

The SSD solution isn't the end all for ALL of us. Many times it works, many times it doesn't. WHY remains a mystery that does not need untold hours of research, testing, and postulation that will circle around to the same conclusions.

I've even utilized an older type SSD with a Song Vault, which worked fine...until it didn't. Plus, used it the SCSI bus along with my CD-RW drive, in an older SCSI housing and proper adapter for it.

It worked fine...until it didn't.

Like an other type of technology, unless the manufacturer signs off on it, it's really not a 'supported' option. Sad, but true. It may continue to work as long as you have it, until it croaks from old age...but it's STILL not a supported item. We forget that sometimes.

Especially when then unit itself is obsolete, ALMOST 20 YEARS OLD, and internal components have started to change value over the past several year as it is.

My .02

. . Falcon

#1686080 - 10/13/20 04:49 PM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: FalconEddy]
Treadstone71 Offline
Space Cadet

LOL - thanks Falcon.

Fun with statistics: There is a 100% mortality rate among joggers.

It's just been my experience that things with moving parts fail slightly more often than things which are static.

At this point I have two different internal drives (a spindle and the CF card) which are copies of each other and I have three different external drives (a different spindle and two SSD's) which are also copies of each other. So from a reliability standpoint I feel reasonably confident that I can keep going at least until the 2480 itself goes to that great gig in the sky - or until the next Carrington Event - whichever comes first.

I also enjoy having the 2480 be more silent with the CF card than it is with a spindle drive.

And lastly... I like messing with things. Seeing what I can get to work, pushing technology to do things it may not have been originally intended to do.

So there are reasons above and beyond just reliability (for me at any rate) to keep poking at this.

But - point taken. At the end of the day, the device is a legacy piece of equipment with no support beyond... well us really. :-)

#1687542 - 10/23/20 09:40 AM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Treadstone71]
FalconEddy Offline
Retired Mastering Marvel
Planeteer

Loc: Litchfield, NH, USA
Funny you mentioned the Carrington Event. I was working with a third party that was experimenting with the creation of a powered version of a filtration media to remove the PFAS and other really nasty contaminants for drinking water. It's actually mined here in the western portion of the US and known as Clinoptilolite. THE DEPOSITS HAVE BEEN AUTHENTICATED AS 98.44% PURE, and are basically a hyper-porous volcanic mineral with extreme ionic exchange capabilities.

One of these properties was recently discovered was that if reduced to a powered form, and impregnated into sheets of cloth, it can remove certain molecules that can get through standard filtration masks after only a few hours of use. Instead, they were found through testing that they could be used safely for nearly 45 day in a full 10 hour shift by the user, before they required a changeout.

The other property of this powdered material (known as 'zeolite') was that it was discovered to completely repel EMP bursts of great size. They tested this by impregnating the inside layer of gypsum board with the zeolite product and built a 12' x 12' room, then filled it with electronic devices, and activated them. Then sealed the room.

They set off a large EMP near the room, and all devices were still functioning when they opened the room!

Just wanted to tell you about this incredible stuff.

. . Falcon

#1688347 - 10/28/20 09:04 AM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: FalconEddy]
Analyszer Offline
Space Cadet

Dear All,
I thought, I will share my experiences regarding conversion to SSD of VS2480 and VS2400.

Some years ago I replaced the fan, and HDD for SSD of my VS2480 and VS2480dvd. Both VS2480 machines worked fine without any problems after the first attempt to convert to SSD.
I need to check what IDE-SATA interface is used, but the VS2480dvd has an Intel 128GB SSD mounted inside, and the VS2480 a 120GB kingston SSD mounted in the bay.
Lately I mounted a new 120GB SSD IRDM from Goodram inside my VS2400 (because it's being sold) and this SSD also worked immediately without any problems.
Formatting the drives took a minute or 2 with all VS recorders.

Now, I wanted to fit my last brand new VS2480 with an SSD too, in order to put it on sale too, but I haven't been successful with this VS unit yet. This brand new VS2480 won't even recognize the already working SSD bay from my other VS2480 ??
It seemed that the new VS2480 still had V2.0 software so I updated to V2.504. Now it does recognize the working SSD bay from my other VS2480, so firmware it very important when you would like to fit an SSD in your VS2480.

Though I need to say, to this point I still can't get the new SSD from IRDM to work in the new VS2480 but I have only one SATA-IDE interface left. I ordered 3 new alternative interfaces to get this last SSD conversion to work as well. (exactly the same SSD already works in the VS2400 so it must be the SATA-IDE converter that is the problem.)

I will post again when I get the last VS to work with SSD.
Hope that this info can help others to convert their VS units.

#1688393 - 10/28/20 05:02 PM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Analyszer]
Treadstone71 Offline
Space Cadet

@Falcon - Interesting read on the Zeolite. Seems like the vast majority of the interwebs are arguing back and forth over its health benefits, but I like the EMP shielding use case much better.

@Analyszer - My 2480HD is running v2.505 - the very last software rev available from Roland. It was running 2.504 when I got it, and the upgrade to 2.505 was the first thing I tried with no joy. :-\
Looks like you're having some better luck overall. Keep us posted.

#1688876 - 11/01/20 12:38 AM Re: Storage Wars - My experience with Imports, Backups, Song Vault, SSD Upgrade, and IDE/SCSI/SATA Conversions [Re: Treadstone71]
Treadstone71 Offline
Space Cadet

To quote one of my favorite Bond villains...

I continue to post to this thread with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season.

Well... good news and bad news.

The good news is, I finally got the SSD upgrade to work. The bad news is, I had to buy another 2480 to do it.

Falcon, I took your comments to heart and decided to do a bit more future-proofing since these systems are about two decades shy of a warranty. On the plus side, the new 2480 is in much nicer condition than old one. The first one had a cracked corner and the Fader diagnostic wouldn't make it past Fader #1.

I pulled out my two original SSD upgrade purchases (Samsung EVO 120GB and JP-103 adapter) and *instant* SSD-age.

The new unit is a 2480CD model where the old one was HD. I gotta say, as much as I'm happy the SSD works in it, the drive replacement, compared to the caddy in the HD model is such a terrible PITA to work with.

Don't suppose there's any way to swap the HD/CD drive frame for the drive tray caddy since I don't really care about the CD burner?

Edited by Treadstone71 (11/01/20 12:39 AM)

Page 1 of 1 1

Hop to:
Top Posters
AL
Ismellelephant
Jazzooo
Timster
Silversmith
Mooseboy
C Jo Go
Popmann
Tom Mix
moontan
gonzo
flatcat
NOK
Memphis Monroe
Doughboy
Marty Gilman
RGR
fabulousthunderbird
paulb
Vanillagrits
fonts
MadGuitrst
ulank
glensimonds
vvvm
Forum Stats
21370 Members
26 Forums
159834 Topics
1850425 Posts

Max Online: 386 @ 01/18/23 04:57 AM
Newest Members
AncientJuan, jairo santos, drshum, Selfish, VSDeadHead77
21370 Registered Users

Generated in 0.028 seconds in which 0.006 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.