Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#1762232 - 12/10/21 02:00 PM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: Popmann]
Vanillagrits Offline
Planeteer

Maybe a hand chipped flint control surface is what you need.

#1762293 - 12/10/21 08:10 PM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: Vanillagrits]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: carmel valley,ca
 Originally Posted By: Vanillagrits

Would work --especially since it would be more analog -- and I could simply chip a bit more === for any updates

#1762294 - 12/10/21 08:12 PM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: Popmann]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Popmann
What's not?
Yes, really liked how progress was so much slower in the music world > for my introduction. Not sure if you kids are luckier

#1762309 - 12/10/21 09:39 PM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: C Jo Go]
Popmann Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Twangville, TN
I’ll take being called a kid with a smile.
#1762311 - 12/10/21 09:52 PM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: C Jo Go]
Alan Offline
Member of the DNA (National Dyslexic Association)
Planeteer

Loc: Sauchie, Scotland, UK
 Originally Posted By: C Jo Go
 Originally Posted By: Vanillagrits

Would work --especially since it would be more analog -- and I could simply chip a bit more === for any updates

Yup! I read up about these chipped flint things. You place them in a saline solution and apply @ 415 volt PSU to the solution bath and bingo. The users are so busy being creative with the product you never hear from them again.

YouTube - Soundcloud - Facebook

#1762418 - 12/11/21 04:18 PM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: Alan]
Xenophile Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Sacramento, CA, USA
C Jo. Every modern DAW does the same things. The only difference is the work flow, i.e. where they put the controls. You have barely even scratched the surface with what you’re doing with Reaper, so there would be very little for you to have to re-learn. It seems to me that Studio One paired with PreSonus FaderPort 16 would give you everything that you want.

https://www.presonus.com/products/FaderPort-16

Edited by Xenophile (12/11/21 04:18 PM)

#1762419 - 12/11/21 04:23 PM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: Xenophile]
Xenophile Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Sacramento, CA, USA
Or one of these as a stand-alone to simply replace your aging Roland.
https://www.presonus.com/products/StudioLive-32S

#1762435 - 12/11/21 06:33 PM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: Xenophile]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Xenophile

Yes :: POPS directed me here --- its the closest to the VS -- you can switch quickly between bank of tracks ala 2480 ...

Edited by C Jo Go (12/11/21 06:34 PM)

#1762439 - 12/11/21 06:53 PM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: C Jo Go]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

ONE of the biggest factors :: I do very little modern editing ...I still do not even edit a WAV.... Really have no need to jump into multitudes of chopping this .. moving that on a grid...comping till the moon goes down...etc.

If I haven't had to address in the 2480 ..must not be a necessity in my everyday engineering . Some can get milking a track beyond my scope of reasoning

REAPER is preset -- its a fine two-channel mixdown -- with 4 plugins that are pretty much a template set. SO, almost no changes daily in my flow... Just fine EQ /COMP/ and render it.

That TASCAM U 2400 got me thinking again -- sorry.

I could set up 24 trk preset in REAPER on a large screen .. grab a fader or twist a knob for individual tracks --

ONLY major step -- as I had said many times === manual precise punch I/O ..tap that REC button within a note or word ...which the 2480 is King

Edited by C Jo Go (12/11/21 07:33 PM)

#1762441 - 12/11/21 07:00 PM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: Xenophile]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Xenophile

POPs directed to one of these units ---had the actual buttons to switch between the banks of 16 tracks ~~ ala 2480 ~!

But, I think it has been discontinued --maybe the early 32

#1762443 - 12/11/21 07:26 PM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: C Jo Go]
Ismellelephant Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

I have the 32S and it works for me.

#1762447 - 12/11/21 07:36 PM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: Ismellelephant]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Ismellelephant
I have the 32S and it works for me.
Thanks >> I will ask around again for some knowledgeable local ( who needs $ ) .. willing to set it all up ~!

Would also like to hear from someone who can get that REC button > to react quick enough for clean punches. A big time saver for us in the studio ~!

Edited by C Jo Go (12/11/21 07:37 PM)

#1762460 - 12/11/21 09:07 PM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: C Jo Go]
bear Offline
Planeteer

Loc: abq,nm,usa
Where do you get the idea that the 2480 does punch better than a DAW?

If anything reaper allows doing it much more flexably and powerfully - as do most other DAWS for that matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjb8G6jnkUo

If you are serious about learning reaper go here

http://www.kennymania.com/reaper-videos/

#1762461 - 12/11/21 09:14 PM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: bear]
bear Offline
Planeteer

And start by downloading the latest version - you can install it as a portable install which will totally leave alone the version you have running now - you can have both side by side until you are comfortable with using the up to date version
#1762469 - 12/11/21 11:20 PM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: bear]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: bear
And start by downloading the latest version - you can install it as a portable install which will totally leave alone the version you have running now - you can have both side by side until you are comfortable with using the up to date version

That I did not know --- I downloaded a newer version BUT > it moved too much around on my screen and added new stuff-- ( one reason I try to stay with CLASSIC VIEW in Windows - why throw more in the fire ;\) ) So many had shown a totally new way of punching which took way too much time ... This is another PLUS for REAPER ~!

WOW :you made my day again == BEAR

Edited by C Jo Go (12/11/21 11:23 PM)

#1762471 - 12/11/21 11:31 PM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: C Jo Go]
Alan Offline
Member of the DNA (National Dyslexic Association)
Planeteer

Loc: Sauchie, Scotland, UK
Oh! Fuck Off C Jo Go!
Stop It!
Please!
Or I will report you to the forum Admin for.
DOING MY FUCKING HEAD IN!

Other than that!
I hope you eventually find a solution to your non-existent future DAW adventures.

YouTube - Soundcloud - Facebook

#1762479 - 12/12/21 12:33 AM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: bear]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

And start by downloading the latest version
Was looking for the answer on a Reaper site BUT:

If we update -- does the TEMPLATE remain & the set plugins ??

Heaven forbid -- to start that whole process again Got it just right now ,,, ;\)

Edited by C Jo Go (12/12/21 12:37 AM)

#1762480 - 12/12/21 12:37 AM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: Alan]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Alan

I hope you eventually find a solution to your non-existent future DAW adventures.

Sure learning a helluva a lot --

You must be kind to Grasshopper -- he is at the desk >> frantically taking notes as fast as he can ...

Hey, you had to start somewhere \:o What kind soul taught you the ways ? \:\(

Look at all the directions I have received -- I would have several controllers /etc. in the studio by now -- not working properly -- and trying to send them all back ...

There is no magic wand out there , today . No kind salesperson > to walk you through a purchase == as you touch the merchandise ..

This place is heaven sent -- with experiences ..

Edited by C Jo Go (12/12/21 12:49 AM)

#1762481 - 12/12/21 01:11 AM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: Alan]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Alan
Oh! Fuck Off C Jo Go!
Stop It!
Please!
Or I will report you to the forum Admin for.

It's the way with those SCOTS -- off with their heads

#1762482 - 12/12/21 01:23 AM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: C Jo Go]
Ismellelephant Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Look at all the directions I have received -- I would have several controllers /etc. in the studio by now -- not working properly -- and trying to send them all back ...

You have a working controller for Reaper, the 2480.
Maybe you don't have a Midi input on your Reaper computer? That would be the only excuse why you don't have the 2480 controlling Reaper.
Picture this if you will, running Reaper with everything controlled by your trusty 2480 and all the faders, pans, transport etc. that you love dearly.

#1762485 - 12/12/21 02:01 AM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: C Jo Go]
bear Offline
Planeteer

And start by downloading the latest version
Was looking for the answer on a Reaper site BUT:

If we update -- does the TEMPLATE remain & the set plugins ??

Heaven forbid -- to start that whole process again Got it just right now ,,, ;\)

1. Download the latest version

2. As you install choose PORTABLE install and pick a folder on the computer different from where reaper is installed now - pick something simple like C:/REAPER6 so you remember it (you can create a shortcut to the exe if you like after install)

3. You will need to set up a couple of things - under OPTIONS/PREFERENCES/AUDIO/DEVICE you need to select the audio interface you have - the roland with ASIO I assume.... and select the inputs and outputs range

4. I do not know where or how you installed the TDR plugs you keep referring to - but under OPTIONS/PREFERENCES/PLUGINS/VST you will need to point to whatever folder they are in (if you installed the vst3 versions it should be automatic)

5. Under OPTIONS/THEMES you can pick how it looks - I prefer CLASSIC but what ever - you can look at your current version and see what it is set to - the new version should be able to be set to look exactly the same as what you have with the same theme

6. Then whatever template project you have should load fine

NOW listen close......

QUIT TELLING YOURSELF YOU CANNOT DO STUFF - I guarantee that everytime you do, you you make sure you cannot

QUIT PISSING OFF SCOTSMEN - haven't you ever watched braveheart???

#1762486 - 12/12/21 02:47 AM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: bear]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

That was like breaking down War & Peace into a simple paragraph --thank you MR BEAR
 Quote:

QUIT TELLING YOURSELF YOU CANNOT DO STUFF - I guarantee that everytime you do, you you make sure you cannot

With your supporting directions ==== Yes I can .. Yes I can ..chugging up that tech rail ...

Edited by C Jo Go (12/12/21 02:51 AM)

#1762492 - 12/12/21 03:13 AM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: Ismellelephant]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Ismellelephant

You have a working controller for Reaper, the 2480.
Maybe you don't have a Midi input on your Reaper computer? That would be the only excuse why you don't have the 2480 controlling Reaper.
Picture this if you will, running Reaper with everything controlled by your trusty 2480 and all the faders, pans, transport etc. that you love dearly.

I did read this awhile back -- and yes >> have been with MIDI since about 1986 ... this is the process of lots programing CC /etc ?? ( little too close to CODING )> Maybe with a true step by step You Tube > could figure that one out

Edited by C Jo Go (12/12/21 03:14 AM)

#1762498 - 12/12/21 04:51 AM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: C Jo Go]
bear Offline
Planeteer

Getting the 2480 to control reaper is a little tricky - especially getting the physical faders to track - it is possible but is not totally straight forward - I would leave that idea alone for awhile

there are other control surfaces that are much easier to get going

Right now I have a setup with a behringer BCF2000 connected to reaper - gives you 8 faders with a a button to scroll through 4 banks so you can easily control 32 tracks. You can move the faders in reaper with a mouse and the faders move on the behringer... or vice versa move the physical faders and the software faders in reaper move. You can record automation super easily... or just ride faders for a mixdown... which is how I think you probably work

ditto with the pans... and a few other control functions.

Super easy to setup - and you can pick one up for less than 200 on ebay

But all of it is moot if you don't know how to just do basic multitracking in reaper - learn that first

How to create tracks, assign an input, record something while you are listening to other tracks, insert effects, sends and receives etc...

None of it is too difficult - probably easier than the 2480 really. Kennys videos from the link I gave you earlier will show you how to do all that stuff, from the very basics to the more complicated. He is a great teacher.

Don't worry about all the complicated stuff reaper allows you do to, just leave it configured stock and learn simple things one at a time. As you need more functionality then take the time to learn how.

Learn how to create a track, record something to it... then create another track and record something to it while listening to the first... then learn how to insert an effect ..... etc etc... baby steps. As you go it will become clear how it all works.

Don't try to make it be a total rplacement for everything you know how to do on a 2480 all at once.... baby steps. Eventually you will see it totally can replace everyhting you do now... and WAY more.

But you have to take a bit of time and put some energy into it and try... as one of my professors told me... when figuring out a problem, try various things

#1762499 - 12/12/21 05:05 AM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: bear]
Ismellelephant Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

I guess I was lucky, I had zero issues or difficulty controlling Reaper with the 2480. Any idiot can do it. I sit here as proof.

#1762500 - 12/12/21 05:27 AM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: Ismellelephant]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

Yeah BEAR -- as I stated :: did my first NEW TRACK ADDED tracking this week -- not too tricky . I was proud = without a helping hand.

Not like my first multi-track Reel to Reel experience -- that WOW factor ( although more analog /visual with that world = now that was easy )

Always have the stereo track up == just had to track a bass to accompany that stereo~ and it worked --- so a big hurtle .

Next would have to study the "baby" steps ... get a 8 ch interface --- learn how to direct those inputs ~~ to the corresponding track. Then on from there .. In less than year --- moving across REAPER with faders/knobs

You are the PROFESSOR BEAR -- started me down that path >> many years ago ....

Edited by C Jo Go (12/12/21 05:35 AM)

#1762501 - 12/12/21 05:31 AM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: C Jo Go]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

Can't loose at this price

Pick up 8 ch interface -- and I might leave the 90's

#1762508 - 12/12/21 10:50 AM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: C Jo Go]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

Loc: 3rd Stone From The Sun
Can't lose but maybe can't win...?

Spend a little more money and get something more up to date and useful, like a Behringer X-Touch or Presonus FaderPort8 (or better yet FaderPort16). Just pick your price point and have at it.

As for working in/on a DAW, respectfully, you're making it WAY too difficult, when, in fact, with just a little repetition and trial and error, it's easier. Like going from a non graphical user interface to a graphical one (like going from DOS to Windows)....also going from a linear to a non linear way of working (or you could stay linear, it's always your choice).

As for punching in/out, when I was looking for my first interface more than 16 years ago, someone told me, "you'll never punch in or out again". I thought to myself, 'yeah, but you don't know how I like to work." Well, they were right: I have never, ever punched in/out again, not once in over 16 years.

For a control surface, way back when I bought a Novation Zero SL MKII:

It has software called AutoMap, and will automatically map to your DAW, Plugins, etc.
That's good and bad. It's very easy and works well enough, though manually setting it to your own conventions works way better, IMHO.

I took a little time and set it up that way to control just about everything (DAW/plugins/instruments, etc.) but so many times it was just easier/more intuitive to grab the mouse and go. Once you're looking at, say, the mixer on the screen, well...it's all right there...you just use the mouse. There's nothing difficult about it.

As for linear/non-linear: the ability to edit is not only powerful, once you do it a couple of times and learn to cut-clip/copy/paste/cross-fade (it's so easy), it's fun...and satisfying. But don't wait and start when you have an actual project. Make yourself a demo and play around. You might wonder how you ever worked without editing....or why you chose not to, at least.

With you, my concern wouldn't be how you'll adapt to a DAW...that will be easy (with an open mind). It would be on: taking a little time to optimize your PC, understanding buffer settings on your interface, wrapping your mind (and ears) around latency, how to deal with it and not let it affect you too greatly. But basically, you do those things once and you're good to go.

You can do it, CJo...and you just might find it very fun and rewarding. I would never want to go back to the old ways, never. And...you'll be able to offer your clients SO much more, if/when needed/wanted. A little time, patience, and experimentation is all it takes....and aren't those things part of being a musician/engineer?

My advice: forget a control surface or interface right now. Choose your DAW (Reaper), create or load a demo song, experiment for the fun and pleasure of it. Once you start to feel comfortable, which should be pretty quickly, you'll have a better idea what you want/need from your DAW and a control surface and will have confidence moving forward.

"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

#1762509 - 12/12/21 11:14 AM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: MadGuitrst]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

Loc: 3rd Stone From The Sun
And CJo, you don't have to completely jump right in. You can take some time and transition.

Spend a little time just about every day, even if it's just 10-15 minutes, and get familiar with the various functions/options, etc. In a couple/few months, you'll understand so much better and might even enjoy it. In a year from now, you'll be a Reaper pro.

And as has been pointed out to you many times, you can use your 2480 as your controller. Maybe the familiarity will be comforting for you. I mean, you don't and won't know what you want or need until you actually learn what it is you want or need. How can you best pick a controller right now, other than reviews/opinions, etc? You can't.

Same with tutorials, etc. It's great there is so much available (especially for Reaper), but how do you know what you want/need to learn? You don't and won't until you explore and experiment....IMHO, that is.

Socks before shoes and one step at a time....but take that first step....and second and third and....

Try to have some fun with it all...

Best of luck!

P.S. the first thing you should do is update Reaper to the current version. It would be way less than optimal to leave the 90s and jump right into the 2000s. Same thing goes for antiquated controllers. Why opt for something that could possibly be a source of frustration/aggravation?

"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

#1762569 - 12/12/21 11:24 PM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: MadGuitrst]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

Checking on CUCKOOs/REAPER site now -- find what they suggest > that's current for REAPER .. thanks again ...

MAD
 Quote:
And...you'll be able to offer your clients SO much more,
We usually just point to Pro TOOLS 11 > in our PC .. and they can go as far as their editing dreams appear ..

Not open to go too much further * than what the 2480 parameters offer - right now ... { never been required }

BUT searching :: will find the controller that is modern and talks out of the box = best

Edited by C Jo Go (12/12/21 11:40 PM)

#1762580 - 12/13/21 12:16 AM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: C Jo Go]
flatcat Administrator Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Westborough, MA, USA
Here's a perfect example of what you can do easily in a DAW that is clunky and time consuming in a Roland VS unit:

I got a bunch of tracks from a friend to which I added a few things and then was going to mix it. As I was working on the track, I noticed that the piano performance was off in several places, such that it sounded a little messy. I was able to cut the performance up and move the pieces around so that they were more in time, which made the track just sound a whole lot better. It took me a couple minutes, easy peasy.

That operation on my 1680 would have taken much, much longer.

You can tighten up drums and bass this way too, a pretty common thing for people to do - make entrances and grooves super tight, if you want to do that. And it is very easy to do.

On this same project, somewhere along the line, a piece of the lead vocal was cut out from the tracks I was working on. I was able to go back to the original tracks they gave me, find the missing line, and cut and paste it into place, another very easy and simple job.

It's stuff like that which makes it so much better to use these newfangled DAWs. You will have options you don't have now.

As for a controller working out of the box - that doesn't happen. As Bear says, you have to tell Reaper a few things to get it to recognize a device. In the case of the Panorama controller I have, there's a download which integrates it with Reaper in very specific and cool ways - for example, with a single button push on the controller, you can add an EQ plugin to a track and control it from the controller, without really needing to look at the DAW. Of course, you can use the mouse too, if you want.

For me, transitioning from faders on my mixer and on the 1680 to the mouse was really easy. I have to remind myself to use the buttons, knobs, and faders on the controller because I'm just so accustomed to using the mouse. In some aspects, the controller can be better - I find it easier to use the transport controls from the controller, for example, than the mouse or the computer, mainly because of my individual setup (the controller is closer physically, which makes it easier to click record and start playing, for example). I use both, but still favor the mouse.

Professor Truth T. Sweetness says,"Mind your manners!"

#1762585 - 12/13/21 02:04 AM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: flatcat]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

WOW ~! thanks FLAT -- never had to perform that task yet ... since most of my drums are me = post .. I just play to "correct".. BUT could see if a mix ever needed that correction >> would take ions in the VS .

We do a lot of copy & paste in the VS -- fairly simple > but, what you describe is above & beyond edits that pass across our desk ... Use the LOC buttons for most editing of the tracks ( Move /etc. )

Yeah, figuring none of the mixers will work out of the box -- I viewed that there are a few apps written by ops on Cuckoos >> to help load particular units.

#1762586 - 12/13/21 02:07 AM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: C Jo Go]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

Quote:
I have to remind myself to use the buttons, knobs, and faders on the controller because I'm just so accustomed to using the mouse. I
Exact opposite for me \:D

#1762605 - 12/13/21 04:48 AM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: C Jo Go]
Popmann Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Twangville, TN
Nah. Software is for dumbasses who just want to waste time while real engineers twist knobs. As is analog tape. The better engineers use hardware MIDI sequencers and samplers from 1994 and a relatively unique hardware DAW from 99. When I think great recordings, I think "indie bands from 1999", for SURE.

Stay strong, Jo. Don't let the h8rs get you down. There has never been a more intuitive way to record than punching in on a VS machine!!

#1762606 - 12/13/21 05:09 AM Re: Anyone had luck with this controller ?? [Re: Popmann]
C Jo Go Offline
EMERITUS ~ VS Roland
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Popmann

Stay strong, Jo. Don't let the h8rs get you down. There has never been a more intuitive way to record than punching in on a VS machine!!

Thanks JAMIE :: not that there might be a more intuitive way >> its just the only way I know > from day one in the 70's .

It was part of my curriculum back in College . Radio & Television Broadcasting /Mass Communications 301 . Ya learn to punch in those carts tapes .. Does anyone have a degree in DAW software ? \:p I might be applicable to receive a honorary degree in the VS systems > having engineered with one , since 1996 ...

Edited by C Jo Go (12/13/21 05:14 AM)

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Hop to:
Who's Online
5 registered (mike gouthro, jimmyrock, avetter11, 2 invisible) and 51 anonymous users online.
Top Posters
AL
Ismellelephant
Jazzooo
Timster
Silversmith
Mooseboy
C Jo Go
Popmann
Tom Mix
moontan
gonzo
flatcat
NOK
Memphis Monroe
Doughboy
Marty Gilman
fabulousthunderbird
RGR
paulb
Vanillagrits
fonts
MadGuitrst
ulank
glensimonds
vvvm
String Jammer
Xenophile
Dave Morris
T57Strat
slotz
GAMBLE
Jammer
Liquidirt
SteveW
JazAddict
motown59
GAWZDigitalUnderground
Geo
Hano
Forum Stats
21370 Members
26 Forums
160035 Topics
1853381 Posts

Max Online: 386 @ 01/18/23 04:57 AM
Newest Members
AncientJuan, jairo santos, drshum, Selfish, VSDeadHead77
21370 Registered Users

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.