Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#1791594 - 05/22/22 02:58 PM Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think?
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Walmartville
it's a true story, about my nephew.

"I am only in this forum to ridicule you" - BmC

#1791621 - 05/22/22 08:39 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: AL]
Mooseboy Offline
That's "MR. Asshole" to you, buddy!
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Black Mountain Hills of Dakota
It's not to my liking. Just being honest.

#1791626 - 05/22/22 09:20 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Mooseboy]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Way to go, piece of shit. I hope you die today.

#1791628 - 05/22/22 09:33 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: AL]
Wish Administrator Offline
🌴 VSP Moderator 🌵
Planeteer

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Mooseboy is upping his dick move game.
#1791630 - 05/22/22 09:50 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Wish]
moontan Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Sol III
yeah, it works.
the song and mix is pretty good.

must be a bad day for Moose, he probably crashed his drone. lol

#1791634 - 05/22/22 10:31 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: moontan]
Andy McClelland Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Commanda, Ontario Canada
I like it. The drums may be a tad sloppy in a couple of spots though.

Never mind, Just give me a B and I'll flatten it myself.

Andy on SoundCloud

#1791641 - 05/22/22 11:14 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Andy McClelland]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

thanks you guys for checking it out and for the nice comments.

Moose had me feeling pretty lousy earlier. Ate dinner, came back to your comments and to this one on Twitter from someone who had never commented on our songs before.

I asked - new song today, would love to hear feedback..

She listened and said..

The most perfect song ever written. And the video.. chef's kiss 😘

#1791668 - 05/23/22 01:40 AM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Wish]
Mooseboy Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Wish
OK, a couple of things here doofus… Scotty writes a song that trashes his nephew, and you’re calling ME a dick?

As if I give a shit about your opinion, anyway.

#1791669 - 05/23/22 01:48 AM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Mooseboy]
Vanillagrits Offline
Planeteer

I like the Mooseboy remix.

#1791670 - 05/23/22 01:53 AM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Mooseboy]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Mooseboy you're actually lucky I'm a nice guy. I have a friend who could hack your brains out and ruin your life. If I showed him you uploaded a stolen song and mangled it like you did, he'd do it without asking me if i wanted him to.

Really, really creepy what you did. Must be quite the extreme level of jealousy behind that.

#1791671 - 05/23/22 01:55 AM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Vanillagrits]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Vanillagrits

You're a creep for encouraging that, I thought you to be a better dude than that, guess I was wrong. Guess why should I think any MAGA has any honor?

#1791672 - 05/23/22 02:07 AM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Vanillagrits]
Mooseboy Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

I'm guessing a LOT of us do.

Imagine a poor young boy who has the extreme misfortune of being Scotty's nephew, and having to listen to his crappy songs. And then to top it off, drunken uncle writes a song trashing him.

Well it made me see red, for you see I dearly love my nephews and would never do anything so crass as this to hurt them. So I did what any decent uncle would do, and took those hurtful lyrics out.

So go ahead and call me a dick if you want. I shall proudly hold my dick up high. Others will salute it!

#1791673 - 05/23/22 02:11 AM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Mooseboy]
Vanillagrits Offline
Planeteer

At least AL is getting the attention he so desperately craves.

#1791682 - 05/23/22 06:39 AM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Vanillagrits]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

you guys are both total losers, way to prove it.

#1791684 - 05/23/22 06:57 AM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Mooseboy]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Mooseboy
I'm guessing a LOT of us do.

Imagine a poor young boy who has the extreme misfortune of being Scotty's nephew, and having to listen to his crappy songs. And then to top it off, drunken uncle writes a song trashing him.

Well it made me see red, for you see I dearly love my nephews and would never do anything so crass as this to hurt them. So I did what any decent uncle would do, and took those hurtful lyrics out.

So go ahead and call me a dick if you want. I shall proudly hold my dick up high. Others will salute it!

he's in his 40s now, retard. and I doubt you fool a soul with this crap.

#1791689 - 05/23/22 12:41 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Vanillagrits]
Mooseboy Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

At least AL is getting the attention he so desperately craves.
True dat.

I figure you owe me about ten bucks for boosting your post that would have otherwise sunk into obscurity, Scotty.

I accept PayPal and venmo.

#1791692 - 05/23/22 12:45 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: AL]
Vanillagrits Offline
Planeteer

Al's nephew wrote a song about him:

#1791694 - 05/23/22 12:50 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Mooseboy]
motown59 Offline
Planeteer/Artist # 238
Planeteer

Loc: California
I checked it out. Feel gets a little loose but I liked the ideas.

Congrats on another song

"I love what you guys are trying to do up there" ...from an audience member at one of my gigs.
Gear: Fender Medium pick

#1791697 - 05/23/22 01:00 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: motown59]
calypso Offline
Planeteer

Loc: mid-Missouri
I like it... it rocks, but the words still come across cleanly.
Love the guitar solo, too.
Thanks for sharing.

some music here:
soundcloud
bandcamp
spotify

#1791719 - 05/23/22 02:16 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: AL]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Pensacola, FL
 Originally Posted By: Al
Mooseboy you're actually lucky I'm a nice guy. I have a friend who could hack your brains out and ruin your life. If I showed him you uploaded a stolen song and mangled it like you did, he'd do it without asking me if i wanted him to.

Really, really creepy what you did. Must be quite the extreme level of jealousy behind that.

Apparently we've moved into a stage where threatening violence--as pathetic as this post is-- against another member/human being is now permissible. Was Mooseboy's move the right one?...No, not in my opinion, but as usual, Al's response to it is worse than the original offense itself...

Al, as for the song a couple things: 1) It's totally cool to write about whatever and whoever you want...that's art, but to anounce that it's your nephew?....Gesus dude...you're glutton form drama and punishment with your family....

Next, the song isn't terrible. The singing, as usual, is. I also agree with Kel, as it's very loose at times, but that's fine for rock n'roll....The guitar solo is a notable improvement IMO to many I've heard in the past...nothing to write home about but not in a bad way either...it fits and the phrasing is good...all in all, it's a decent rocker...just wish you didn't throw your kin under the bus by revealing that's who it's about becuase it kind of taints it for me personally.....

#1791724 - 05/23/22 02:30 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Memphis Monroe]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

you guys are laughable. Did you mind when Springsteen did a song about "My Father's House"? How about All My Exes Live In Texas?

Criticizing my nephew for not having his priorities straight ain't bloody murder, you are grasping so hard there.

and saying what I didn't and wouldn't do doesn't constitute a threat, dummy. A threat is what you do regularly in the political forum.

thanks for listening to the song though and for the comments. Also thanks to Motown and Calypso!

#1791735 - 05/23/22 03:09 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: AL]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Quote:
you guys are laughable. Did you mind when Springsteen did a song about "My Father's House"? How about All My Exes Live In Texas?

You're not Springsteen. THAT is what is actually laughable--that you would compare yourself to Bruce--and while I'm tangentially aware of the song reference and its history (I've heard him talk about the song before) I'm not aware of him ever publicly badmouthing his father in that way. All he ever said was basically they butted heads as he was growing up.

Quote:
Criticizing my nephew for not having his priorities straight ain't bloody murder, you are grasping so hard there.

Okay Straw Man..No one said it was "murder." Most think it's just poor form and classless because it is. Based on your public rants against other of your family members, I'm thinking you really are as insufferable in real life as you are here. Carry on, nonetheless.

Quote:
and saying what I didn't and wouldn't do doesn't constitute a threat, dummy. A threat is what you do regularly in the political forum.

This opportunity has been provided to you in the past, but time and time again over the course of years you've proven yourself to be a coward and a liar. Still here is the bet once again and your opportunity to save a little face: IF you can post a link to a flagrant threat of physical violence that I've supposedly made against you in ANY forum I will leave the Planet forever; however, if you cannot you must publicly apologize to me and take a two week break from the Planet. Spoiler alert!...You can't because no such treat exists...Unlike you, I don't threaten to send others to do my dirty work of "hacking out your brains," and unlike you, I'm also honest and straight up with everyone. IF you spoke to me in person the way you speak to me here I would straight up slap the taste out of your mouth and watch you cry about it. That would happen! That's not a threat. It's not a warning. It's promise, and I merely offered you the opportunity to put my money where your mouth is and to pay all expenses so you could come to Pensacola and call me "a bitch" in person. I'm not sure how you get an offer confused with a threat, but you get confused about a lot of things. Now you want to cry about it like the little bitch you are after casting veiled threats about having someone "hack Moooseboy's brains out?..how utterly pathetic....Put up or shut the fuck up, Al!...The challenge stands....

Quote:
thanks for listening to the song though and for the comments. Also thanks to Motown and Calypso!

You're welcome, and like I said, it's not a terrible song. You've had countless people here over the years, however, encourage you to either work on your singing by getting a vocal coach or to let someone else do the singing. You won't take that advice because your narcissism won't allow you to get out of your own way, but had you taken that advice years or decades ago your music would already be many levels above its current state. It always had potential, but so does most music from most "artists" What separates the good ones from the not so good ones is a willingness to put in the work, to humble oneself and listen to constructive criticism, and to grow as an artist. Some of that progress may be indicative in your guitar soloing, and I commend you on that much. I hope that it's a sign of things to come for you in that approach. Seriously, there's nothing shameful about seeking out a vocal coach. Professional singers do it all the time, no matter how good they already are. A few weeks of vocal coaching would do you wonders.

Edited by Gretsch 6120 (05/23/22 03:14 PM)

#1791745 - 05/23/22 04:10 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Memphis Monroe]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

sorry I love my voice and I love my singing and a lot of other people do too, you're going to have to get over it.

Anybody in the political forum saw your threats and they see what you're about above, too. Telling someone what I'm not going to do is obviously not a threat.

#1791754 - 05/23/22 04:22 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: AL]
Mooseboy Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Oh, I see… now Scotty's threatening me with violence?

Let's see what Mr. Impartial Moderator thinks about that.

#1791761 - 05/23/22 04:34 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Mooseboy]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Lordy you guys are dumb.

#1791762 - 05/23/22 04:34 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: AL]
Mooseboy Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Really, really creepy what you did.
… said the whiny loser who wrote a song that totally trashes his nephew. Why do you hate him so much?

Then you threaten me with violence.

And I'M the creep? You need a big healthy dose of reality, Mr. Trump.

…and we'll see what Mr. Impartial Moderator says about your threats. How many times will this be that you got tossed off The Planet? Three or four times now?

#1791764 - 05/23/22 04:34 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: AL]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

sorry I love my voice and I love my singing and a lot of other people do too, you're going to have to get over it.

Anybody in the political forum saw your threats and they see what you're about above, too. Telling someone what I'm not going to do is obviously not a threat.

You're dancing around the challenge again and lying again. No one saw that, Al, because it simply is not true. You are mentally ill if you believe it is and if it were the case it would be super simple to prove because it only happened supposedly last week. What's stopping you from posting a link?

You claim that people are equating you posting a song about your nephew to murder. That is another falsity. Now threatening to have a third party come and hack someone's brains out, veiled as it may be, for merely removing your voice from the track would constitute a threat of physical violence and murder against another human being. I'm glad I could clear that up for your dumb hypocritical ass.

I'm also glad that you are in love with yourself and your music. You truly epitomize what it is to be a self-deluded narcissist. Congratulations on being successful at that. I truly feel sorry for those around you, to have to suffer you on a regular basis. I know it's miserable.

#1791766 - 05/23/22 04:40 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Memphis Monroe]
Mooseboy Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

…oh, and you now owe me twenty bucks for putting this lame thread on fire. You can either use PayPal or venmo:

PayPay: ScottySucks@Everything.com
venmo: ScottyIsTrump@ThePlanet.com

#1791774 - 05/23/22 05:02 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Mooseboy]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Mooseboy
Really, really creepy what you did.
… said the whiny loser who wrote a song that totally trashes his nephew. Why do you hate him so much?

Then you threaten me with violence.

And I'M the creep? You need a big healthy dose of reality, Mr. Trump.

…and we'll see what Mr. Impartial Moderator says about your threats. How many times will this be that you got tossed off The Planet? Three or four times now?

I've had my own issues with Wish over the years but no way is he that dumb. You usually get away with murder here, wonder what would happen if I took somebody's songfile off here, mangled it, and then posted it on an outside site as my own? Pretty much the scummiest thing I've seen here since the days of Paris in what, 2003?

This forum sometimes gets carried away with the extent some people grasp at attacking me. Me telling a song story about a real life event that happened, mentioning that it's about someone who will never know or care it's about him has got to be one of the most wacked out angles for attacking my music I've ever seen, it basically proves how good the song is that you would stoop to an argument so retarded. I'm reminded of the time in 2001 this stalker guy attacked my song Miss Wills' Frustration about the corporal punishment I received in 4th grade because I used her real name. but this song doesn't have the guy's name in it, it was just an aside comment from me being open about the motivation for the tune.

Anyway way to be a creepy wackjob, Moose, seems to me you're actually regressing over the years to a fairly despicable place.

#1791775 - 05/23/22 05:08 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Memphis Monroe]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Gretsch 6120

You're dancing around the challenge again and lying again. No one saw that, Al, because it simply is not true. You are mentally ill if you believe it is and if it were the case it would be super simple to prove because it only happened supposedly last week. What's stopping you from posting a link?

You claim that people are equating you posting a song about your nephew to murder. That is another falsity. Now threatening to have a third party come and hack someone's brains out, veiled as it may be, for merely removing your voice from the track would constitute a threat of physical violence and murder against another human being. I'm glad I could clear that up for your dumb hypocritical ass.

I'm also glad that you are in love with yourself and your music. You truly epitomize what it is to be a self-deluded narcissist. Congratulations on being successful at that. I truly feel sorry for those around you, to have to suffer you on a regular basis. I know it's miserable.

you asked me for a link about that downstairs and I posted it and you shut up. You got all mad cause I called you a little bitch and you blew your top which you have done often here.

I don't suffer at all when my band releases a great new song. It's so crisp lyrically that a lot of people are digging it. What I deal with here are the same tiny bugs like Moose and you and your feeble lil flea bites. That will never change. Right now if I wanted to i could trigger you to completely meltdown in 2 sentences but fuck, you bore me.

#1791780 - 05/23/22 05:36 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Wish]
Mooseboy Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Wish
Check your pm's Mr. Moderator.

#1791782 - 05/23/22 05:39 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: AL]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Gretsch 6120

you asked me for a link about that downstairs and I posted it and you shut up. You got all mad cause I called you a little bitch and you blew your top which you have done often here.

I don't suffer at all when my band releases a great new song. It's so crisp lyrically that a lot of people are digging it. What I deal with here are the same tiny bugs like Moose and you and your feeble lil flea bites. That will never change. Right now if I wanted to i could trigger you to completely meltdown in 2 sentences but fuck, you bore me.

I'm still waiting for that link. You can save all the blithering and blustering tap dancing. It's just further evidence to the fact you're a liar and a coward, and it's pathetic how delusional you are.

Edited by Gretsch 6120 (05/23/22 05:40 PM)

#1791790 - 05/23/22 06:04 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Memphis Monroe]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

here's the thread where I quoted your threat, dopey.

http://www.vsplanet.com/ubbthreads/ubbth...rue#Post1790520

#1791813 - 05/23/22 06:44 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: AL]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Okay, you can't make this shit up. Al literally just posted a link to another thread where he...wait for it...claimed I threatened him but did NOT post a link to any actual threat because no such thing exists...It's like watching a dog chase his tale (i.e., "here's proof that I lied about this before too').

Hey Al, when do you want your two week timeout to begin? The sooner you star the sooner you can come out of timeout. Don't forget to pay Mooseboy on your way out, douche!

Edited by Gretsch 6120 (05/23/22 06:46 PM)

#1791829 - 05/23/22 07:16 PM Re: Brand New Song by Neg Ten, first one in awhile, let us know what you think? [Re: Memphis Monroe]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

it quoted your exact words, dummy.

2 jealous babies do an incredibly sorry job trying to gang up on me.

Page 1 of 3 123>

Hop to:
Top Posters
AL
Ismellelephant
Jazzooo
Timster
Silversmith
Mooseboy
C Jo Go
Popmann
Tom Mix
moontan
gonzo
flatcat
NOK
Memphis Monroe
Doughboy
Marty Gilman
RGR
fabulousthunderbird
paulb
Vanillagrits
fonts
MadGuitrst
ulank
glensimonds
vvvm
Forum Stats
21370 Members
26 Forums
159869 Topics
1850865 Posts

Max Online: 386 @ 01/18/23 04:57 AM
Newest Members
AncientJuan, jairo santos, drshum, Selfish, VSDeadHead77
21370 Registered Users

Generated in 0.036 seconds in which 0.007 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.