Page 3 of 58 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#1812084 - 09/13/22 07:54 PM Re: It's Game Day [Re: MadGuitrst]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

Loc: 3rd Stone From The Sun
It's okay, Al...you CAN'T hide it now! Creep. Freak.

https://web.archive.org/web/201906091251...sexual-assault/

And look at this SICK picture you posted with that page...sick, Al, sick.
https://web.archive.org/web/201909061338...fault.jpg?w=816

I bet $100 you ask Wish to take this thread down.
But you know what? It's already been saved and preserved.
https://web.archive.org/web/202209132001...1812084&fpart=1

That's what you get, bigmouth-bully-wannabe.

"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

#1812086 - 09/13/22 08:11 PM Re: It's Game Day [Re: MadGuitrst]
Adam Warlock Offline
Planeteer

You definitely have to be careful what you put on the internet. It can come back and bite you on the ass.

On a personal note, when I was 16, a 27 year old woman slipped me the tongue. I wouldnt have minded had she not been so hideous

#1812088 - 09/13/22 08:22 PM Re: It's Game Day [Re: Adam Warlock]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Adam Warlock
You definitely have to be careful what you put on the internet. It can come back and bite you on the ass.

Al's "confession" isn't really a thing.
Teenager going for a kiss.

But he asked for this.

He should learn to not be such an insulting, inflammatory, big-mouth, wise-ass. But he won't. His behavior has gotten him banned on many websites, including this one several times (or he'd have 500,000 posts).

- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

#1812091 - 09/13/22 08:36 PM Re: It's Game Day [Re: MadGuitrst]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Walmartville
Deserved what, for you to prove that you're a creep stalker?

I'd never tell Wish to delete a thread cause of something I said, shows how little you know me.

There's only one thing that worries me about this thread, and that's that people will be stupid enough to buy your Trumpesque conjob about the Eagles game, or that they'll read the headline of that article and not the rest of the content.

Let's discuss what it was about this sports discussion that made you so insane. I believe it was when I pointed out that you were using a fraudulent stat about Lions RB Swift. It was the word fraud I guess that triggered you on one of the most insane jags I've ever seen on any board during my time on the web. You're a really unstable person, I seriously would not be surprised if you show up at my door someday looking to kill me or that you already have a few of those in your history.

Sorry to tell you you're never going to break me. I'm resilient if nothing else. I breathe resilience. One thing that helps me to be as resilient as I am is that I didn't do anything wrong. I know more about football than you and despite the fact that I get in my share of bru-ha-has, I am not an unhinged obvious social retard monster like yourself. It must be difficult carrying around the kind of rage you showed us here on this thread, indeed you are not well. Possibly home problems have something to do with it, or as I guessed earlier, you've left a trail of kookoo acts that just haven't been discovered by authorities yet.

#1812099 - 09/13/22 08:53 PM Re: It's Game Day [Re: AL]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

You're dumb as a rock, alright...and have shown you know nothing about football.

Go make yourself happy and bully your kids or harass your dog for awhile, like usual.
Maybe read about how to actually play football, run a couple of routes in your back yard with your neighbor Bob.

Originally Posted By: Al
as I guessed earlier, you've left a trail of kookoo acts that just haven't been discovered by authorities yet.

Yeah, that's it, conspiracy queen. It's "kookoo" alright. Just make sure you're not my next 🎯.

- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

#1812134 - 09/14/22 01:44 AM Re: It's Game Day [Re: MadGuitrst]
Adam Warlock Offline
Planeteer

McMahon hurt his shoulder the 1st game of the year in 1986 and he played with the injury. Probably permanently damaged it by continuing to play before eventually getting it fixed. That couldve effected his throwing arm.

#1812138 - 09/14/22 02:33 AM Re: It's Game Day [Re: Adam Warlock]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

That couldve effected his throwing arm.

For sure. Add THAT type of wear and tear (an entire pro football season) to an injury, especially a shoulder injury, and...well....it could very well never be the same. But that's just one thing to love about him. If he wasn't the balls to the wall player that he was, he certainly would have not gotten injured so much. But that wouldn't be him. He did it his way and everybody loved him....fans AND teammates!

- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

#1812149 - 09/14/22 06:00 AM Re: It's Game Day [Re: MadGuitrst]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

a far cry from that idiot Donovan McNabb who took a humongous choke in the Super Bowl.

hey the Eagles cracked the Herd Hierarchy at #9. and even more incredible, ProFootballTalk has them 5th in their power rankings.

5. Eagles (1-0; No. 9): The three-point margin obscures how solid they were.

#1812152 - 09/14/22 07:02 AM Re: It's Game Day [Re: AL]
Adam Warlock Offline
Planeteer

Not as bad as my fav choking in 4 consecutive Super Bowls. I quit watching football for almost 30 years because of it.
#1812154 - 09/14/22 07:32 AM Re: It's Game Day [Re: AL]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

a far cry from that idiot Donovan McNabb who took a humongous choke in the Super Bowl.

That's for sure!

Not as bad as my fav choking in 4 consecutive Super Bowls. I quit watching football for almost 30 years because of it.

The Bills? At least they got there, lol. Must have been maddening though!

- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

#1812190 - 09/14/22 03:39 PM Re: It's Game Day [Re: AL]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

Devonta will get a lot of targets against the Vikings this coming week.

I hope so. I'd really like to see him get untracked.

He seems to have a healthy attitude about it all: DeVonta Smith on lack of touches in week #1

From the article:

“That’s what we brought A.J. Brown here for, to do exactly what he did today. He’s a great leader…I’m looking forward to the rest of the season,” Smith said.

That type of comment should be music to Eagles’ fans ears. DeVonta Smith went one step further. “That’s the flow of the game. You never know whose day it’s going to be. Today happened to be his. Next week, things may change. “You never know. You just got to be ready.”

- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

#1812193 - 09/14/22 03:47 PM Re: It's Game Day [Re: MadGuitrst]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

it's just one game yanno.

#1812199 - 09/14/22 04:29 PM Re: It's Game Day [Re: MadGuitrst]
Adam Warlock Offline
Planeteer

Originally Posted By: MadGuitrst

The Bills? At least they got there, lol. Must have been maddening though!

This started the trend. It cost Norwood his job and the Bills the Super Bowl.

#1812298 - 09/15/22 03:47 PM Re: It's Game Day [Re: AL]
Timster Offline
Artist #'s - 130, 298, 412
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Center of the Universe
Vikings will beat Philly by 1 pt.

https://soundcloud.com/tim-jensrud/tracks

#1812311 - 09/15/22 05:08 PM Re: It's Game Day [Re: Timster]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

I was thinking the Vikings will probably win, then I thought about the Philly crowd on Monday Night Football and now I think the Birds will prevail.

#1812312 - 09/15/22 05:08 PM Re: It's Game Day [Re: AL]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

btw Jalen Hurts just became the first NFL QB to throw for over 4,000 yards, and rush for over 1,000 yards in 20 career starts.

#1812319 - 09/15/22 05:22 PM Re: It's Game Day [Re: AL]
Timster Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

it will come down to the final play. And there will be a penalty involved. lol

#1812321 - 09/15/22 05:23 PM Re: It's Game Day [Re: Timster]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

that last part goes without saying, the fucking refs this year are outa control.

#1812349 - 09/15/22 06:23 PM Re: It's Game Day [Re: AL]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

This is a tough one to gauge (and I'm no handicapper).

The Birds have a homefield advantage; conversely, they won one on the road last week that they probably shouldn't have, so....

I'm not concerned about the Eagles offense and think they will gain yards and score just fine. If anything, they could be better than last week.

The Birds D was horrible last week. However, they have a lot of talent and that could change significantly week to week, IMHO. That said, Jefferson is more than a handful and that's a concern to me. Cousins is Cousins, but he does throw for yards (Tim, are his stats a lot of empty stats?). No doubt to me he a Jefferson are a threat. Especially if the Eagle D line can't get any pressure again, which means they'll to blitz to get pressure, which means one (or two) less defender for coverage.

The Vikes RBs are solid but their running game isn't a concern.

Like last week, I think this game comes down to a turnover/turnovers/take-aways.
If Hurts can play mistake free like last week, and I think he can, I think the Eagles win 31-27.

- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

#1812358 - 09/15/22 07:33 PM Re: It's Game Day [Re: MadGuitrst]
Adam Warlock Offline
Planeteer

I feel sorry for the guy. Imagine having to live with this. Up until that kick, he was considered very consistent.

#1812412 - 09/16/22 12:31 AM Re: It's Game Day [Re: Adam Warlock]
Timster Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Cousins has great stats. what be cannot do is come from behind to win. His td to int. ratio is off the chain. He doesn't know how to win though. only 1 game to go by so far, but Vikes D looks 100% improved.

Edited by Timster (09/16/22 01:14 AM)

#1812427 - 09/16/22 03:34 AM Re: It's Game Day [Re: Timster]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

I've seen Cousins get really hot against the Eagles. but he's not too good in prime time games.

#1812938 - 09/19/22 12:49 PM Re: It's Game Day [Re: AL]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

What a play this was by kyler.

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1571636140570210304

#1812955 - 09/19/22 02:40 PM Re: It's Game Day [Re: AL]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

It was an incredible play. Maybe Hurts will do something similar tonight.
I'm sure you were thinking something along those lines: See! See what a great running QB can do?!

That's certainly (obviously) true. However, looking at that play, some things to note:
They were on about the 2 yard line. Murray was standing at the 5. He ran all the way back to about the 22 yard line.
If he had been tackled, that would have been a 20 yard loss. He wasn't, BUT...no receivers got open.

It's more difficult to get open down in the red zone because there's no place else to go. The deeper into the red zone you are, the more difficult it is - it's when you need big receivers, not fast ones. There's no threat of going deeper, so the defense can't be stretched out and pockets found by the receivers. The receivers don't want to come back to the ball - it started at the 2 - no reason to make a catch for a loss....just throw the ball away. Basically, it's either touchdown or nothing for the receivers, and they've only got 10 yards of field to work with. So, no one got open.

He got great blocking. But there's a reason for that. The Raiders only sent 3 defensive lineman. Everybody else was in coverage (and why no receivers could get open). Obviously the lineman are the slowest players on the field (typically, anyway)....and the Cardinals had 5 blockers, plus Murray, to the Raiders 3 rushers. So, he got away with it (NOT taking anything away from him at all).

Also, TO HIS CREDIT, and this is critically important, he DID NOT run all over and to the sideline, he STAYED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD, so the lineman could effectively block (he also didn't force the ball into coverage). That is the sign of a high IQ QB and one who understands the game! THAT was the most impressive thing he did, to me. The instinct is to get to the sidelines and, in that case, throw the ball away if no one came open. But he didn't, he stayed in the middle of the field looking to pass and broke the defense down.

As a play like that goes longer, it breaks down more defensively. The receivers tend to go as deep into the end zone as they can because where else can they go? It's a natural instinct. The defenders go with them.

So now there were 3 d-lineman WAY back behind the line of scrimmage. There was another d-lineman near the middle right of the field, unable to cover but unable to get to Murray. ALL of the backs were deep in coverage. So, there were just two linebackers for Murray to beat, and they were both out of position because they were in coverage too.

Still, it WAS a great play by him, made possible by his running AND passing skills. He WAS still looking for a receiver, his eyes on the end zone. So the defense had to respect that he was still looking to throw the ball and they stayed back. He's a talented, intelligent QB, and when he saw it was the right time to take off, he did....and made a tremendous play out of nothing.

However....

Would a coach take a play like that every time (just a topic of conversation)?
We're taught to not run backwards, and/or continue to run backwards, and to not lose yardage.
Once in awhile someone pulls off a tremendous play, because the defense eventually breaks down trying to maintain coverage.
I don't know the answer. I guess it depends on the player and his history and the coach and his philosophy.

But that was a great play and a lot of fun to watch!

- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

#1813023 - 09/20/22 01:08 AM Re: It's Game Day [Re: AL]
Timster Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

wow! refs are flag happy. Philly is slicin and dicin the queens. dang.

#1813025 - 09/20/22 01:31 AM Re: It's Game Day [Re: Timster]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

They really are....and crapping on the game a bit.

Eagles looking good but the Queens had a nice drive to score a TD.
Hurts is looking very good. Ironically, the best pass he's thrown, and a beautiful pass indeed, was his first incompletion, to Goedert.

Wow, tremendous run and second effort by Hurts on the 3rd TD.
There ya go, Al...yer boy is lighting it up!

Oooh...Eagles got lucky Smith dropped that pass. It was a sure TD!

- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

#1813026 - 09/20/22 01:54 AM Re: It's Game Day [Re: MadGuitrst]
Timster Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

fckn irv smith...grr. Eagles are on fire!!

#1813028 - 09/20/22 02:17 AM Re: It's Game Day [Re: Timster]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

Oh man, what a timely pick by Slay. That might be the game right there.

In fairness to Smith, he had a hand in his face, but he really should have made that catch. He's a pro WR, after-all.

OMG, that was a great blocked field goal. You could see it unfold. Uh oh...the Eagles have to try to keep the Vikes to a FG. Missed opportunity because of the penalties and the blocked FG.

And ANOTHER pick by the Birds in the red zone!

- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

#1813030 - 09/20/22 02:30 AM Re: It's Game Day [Re: Timster]
Timster Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

bad day to be a Vikings fan. bunch of bumbling idiots!!

#1813031 - 09/20/22 02:32 AM Re: It's Game Day [Re: Timster]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

As Eagles fans, we know the feeling all too well.
It's always nice to be on the other side of that. \:\)
Nice when you can have it for some years in a row.

Sorry, Tim...

- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

#1813033 - 09/20/22 02:37 AM Re: It's Game Day [Re: MadGuitrst]
Timster Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

it is ok. Hopefully they can learn from this game. Lots of season left. If not for the dumbasses, the game could have been close. (sour grapes)

#1813043 - 09/20/22 03:56 AM Re: It's Game Day [Re: Timster]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

Originally Posted By: Timster
wow! refs are flag happy. Philly is slicin and dicin the queens. dang.

I know, could the refs possibly suck more? ineligible receiver downfield, the one time they showed it, the guy was no more than 3 yards past the line of scrimmage.

#1813046 - 09/20/22 08:13 AM Re: It's Game Day [Re: AL]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

4 times in one game? I've never seen that.

This time Al (I know you're not talking to me \:D ), Hurts was great. He took what the defense gave him, looked at all of his receivers, didn't try to do too much when something wasn't there, and played mistake free football (unlike that bum Wentz)....and oh yeah, still made big plays. He looked great, like a franchise QB last night. Impressive indeed. And Darius Slay was great. BTW Al, it seemed like the Eagles read my posts last week and did exactly what I said.

Tim, the Vikes just made too many mistakes and turned the ball over too much. Even though the Eagles played good defense, they should have scored 21-24 pts (the Eagles could have scored more too though). Their play calling fell right into the Eagles hands by giving them the underneath passes and it allowed Hurts to get untracked....and he did. Oh well, like you said, it's a long season and they look like a talented team, especially on offense. I'll be rooting for them moving forward!

- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

#1813052 - 09/20/22 11:22 AM Re: It's Game Day [Re: MadGuitrst]
AL Offline
the last rock hope
Loquacious Planeteer

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/e...all-masterpiece

#1813059 - 09/20/22 12:32 PM Re: It's Game Day [Re: AL]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

Maybe you were right, Al, I hope so!
It was a tremendous game but it was just one game, but one GREAT game.
At least we know what he really is capable of.
Now he and the Eagles coaching staff will have to adapt and adjust.
At least the schedule is pretty easy moving forward, meaning the rest of the firs half of the season.

Hey Al, you should listen in to 94 WIP if you don't already.
It should be a pom-pom-fest this week.
https://www.audacy.com/94wip/listen#schedule
Seth Joyner is coming on soon....I love Seth!

- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

Page 3 of 58 <12345>Last »

Hop to:
Top Posters
AL
Ismellelephant
Jazzooo
Timster
Silversmith
Mooseboy
C Jo Go
Popmann
Tom Mix
moontan
gonzo
flatcat
NOK
Memphis Monroe
Doughboy
Marty Gilman
RGR
fabulousthunderbird
paulb
Vanillagrits
fonts
MadGuitrst
ulank
glensimonds
vvvm
Forum Stats
21370 Members
26 Forums
159740 Topics
1849552 Posts

Max Online: 386 @ 01/18/23 04:57 AM
Newest Members
AncientJuan, jairo santos, drshum, Selfish, VSDeadHead77
21370 Registered Users

Generated in 0.06 seconds in which 0.032 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.