Loc: The West Coast of Florida
Looks more like Sweetwater left him...
Sorry to hear it Brad. Best of luck.

#993459 - 08/14/10 06:57 AM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: JazAddict]
Randyman... Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Houston, TX
Wow!

Avid throwing their weight around, huh? Like the threads mentioned - why would Avid tell any salespeople something that essentially requires an NDA disclosure to be signed? Why would Avid leak CONFIDENTIAL product release info to 3rd party SALESPEOPLE if they didn't specifically WANT it to get leaked???

This seems like an obvious case of pure intent on the part of Avid IMNSHO.

Brad - I'm sure you will prosper in your field of expertise. Don't let this idiotic political/promotional setup crush your good will towards music production. I know we've had our exchanges (all in good fun on my part \:\) ), but you are a talented musician and engineer that deserves to make a descent living off your real world experiences...

I got a nagging call from Brad's prospective replacement a few days ago inquiring incessantly about my equipment needs . It might have even been before "the writing was on the wall". That just makes me respect Brad's sales approach towards me even more (Brad knew my "style", and was hands off - not all in my face like this "replacement guy" is!)

I wish you the best in your future escapades. Make some lemonade with this shit!!! I know there's some "launch potential" lurking with your situation - you just need to find the appropriate way to tap into it!

#993474 - 08/14/10 11:53 AM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: Randyman...]
havlicek Offline
Planeteer

Loc: East Hampton, NY
Total bullshit, I've had my differences over the years with Brad, but there's never been a doubt in my mind that he was ALWAYS on the clock for Sweetwater, as well as Avid. If anything, the person who leaked the info to Brad should have been the one who was cut and there would always be ways to find out who that was without putting Brad on the spot as a snitch. Brad has hinted in the past in sufficiently vague terms at coming products, services, events and it's clear that was always to drive interest (and hopefully future sales) towards Sweetwater. This is corporate garbage, done daily as if nothing is at stake...yet people's lives are hanging in the balance. Sweetwater lost an asset here, to be replaced with a numb-nuts corporate robo-clone no doubt.

-john

-John Havlicek (from "How To Spot An Internet Idiot", © 2012)

#993494 - 08/14/10 04:43 PM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: havlicek]
cajun Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Kicking it in Y Town Louisiana
There was a post on Gearslutz called the Brad Lyons Story. NOw it's gone? Can't seem to find it.

#993496 - 08/14/10 04:54 PM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: cajun]
shanabit Offline
Planeteer

Originally Posted By: cajunx
There was a post on Gearslutz called the Brad Lyons Story. NOw it's gone? Can't seem to find it.

GS is way too PC these days, place used to rock . It sucks now

#993506 - 08/14/10 05:54 PM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: shanabit]
Doughboy Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Gaylord, MI
Wow.....good luck Brad. Best of luck to ya man.

http://www.reverbnation.com/GregPillsbury

#993511 - 08/14/10 06:33 PM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: Doughboy]
gonzo Offline
purveyor of noise
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: SL.UT
Beyond that, there is more to the story in that this situation isn't the sole reason that Brad is no longer employed at Sweetwater. As the guy who actually hired Brad and has worked closely with him for about ten years now and gotten to know him as a friend and supported him in activities outside of work, I can tell you that this decision wasn't made lightly. Believe, me, I didn't want this to happen and had hoped that Brad would be with the company for many years to come. Unfortunately, this was not meant to be. I, like most of you, am concerned for Brad and his family. I'm sure some of you will be pretty skeptical about that coming from a "corporate guy" like me. Anybody who has worked with me or known me in my 25 plus years in the industry will know that this comes from the heart. I'm sure many of you have found that the people you work closely with tend to become sort of an extended family. This was no exception.

I understand the reaction...the shock and even anger about Brad being gone. Whether you believe me or not, this has really weighed heavily on my mind and heart (as it has with many others on our team). Unfortunately, Brad's recent and previous actions resulted in this being the "right" albeit very painful decision to make. Sweetwater did not do this to Brad, he did it to himself. I wish I could explain more, but please know that Sweetwater isn't some uncaring corporate monolith, it's a company filled with a lot of wonderful people who truly care about their work and our customers. Please also know that the other members of our sales team are as deeply committed and passionate as you've found Brad to be. I wouldn't have moved to Fort Wayne 13 years ago to work here if I didn't believe in the core values of the company and respect the people who work here. I have worked hard ever since to build upon that foundation. Sweetwater's real strength isn't any single individual, whether that's Brad, me, or even Chuck, our owner. The real strength is having a team of individuals work within solid, ethical and moral core values day in and day out. We want to do the right thing for each customer in every circumstance and treat them with the respect they deserve. Integrity and credibility are the most important assets we have as a company. We care about what you think and respect your opinions. I/we hope you will also understand that there is much more to the story and Brad's being let go than the incident with the premature post, this was just the final straw.

In closing, I sincerely hope that I've done a decent job of presenting what I am able to of "the other side" of this situation. Sorry for the long post.

Best Regards,

Jeff Radke
Vice President of Sales
Sweetwater

#993536 - 08/14/10 11:33 PM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: gonzo]
NOK Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: hanging N the GarAge
Thank you for that input Jeff.....unless we were there , there can only be speculation.
#993543 - 08/15/10 12:55 AM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: NOK]
T57Strat Offline
Artist #40
Planeteer

Loc: Keller, TX
He presented nothing but a political speech, empty as a meth-head's pipe.

Wishing you well, Brad. I never had a lot of dealings with you, but you seem straight up to me.

Edited by T57Strat (08/15/10 01:01 AM)

#993545 - 08/15/10 01:42 AM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: T57Strat]
Kenex Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Portland
May God go with you Brad. You can always become a King at Musicians Friend.

#993550 - 08/15/10 02:16 AM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: Kenex]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

Loc: 3rd Stone From The Sun
Why not just start his own internet store, such as Front End Audio?

"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

#993562 - 08/15/10 04:31 AM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: MadGuitrst]
Doofie Offline
Doofie
Planeteer

Loc: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
I'll wait till I read what Brad has to say.
-Seneca The Younger ~76AD

I'm David McMillan. My friends call me Chuck.

#993563 - 08/15/10 04:34 AM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: Doofie]
Doofie Offline
Doofie
Planeteer

Loc: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
'Course maybe he's been hit with a gag order. In which case Mr. Radke's words are meaningless. Still I'll be waiting.
-Seneca The Younger ~76AD

I'm David McMillan. My friends call me Chuck.

#993564 - 08/15/10 05:02 AM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: Doofie]
NOK Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: hanging N the GarAge
I feel Brad will keep his words close to his chest as a Man will...

these are good nite words as I go to sleep

#993565 - 08/15/10 05:20 AM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: Doofie]
Popmann Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Twangville, TN
You know...corporate is as corporate does. Tell me that immediate dismisal was the appropriate action for a long time employee who "leaked" something he shouldn't have? About another company, too, I might add. Not even about SW. So, they care SO much for getting future roadmap info that they would sacrifice one of their own?

Honestly...never really "got" Brad. Not one of my fave people hanging here...BUT...that's just wrong. Just another case of big INC sucking ass.

On the flip side of that...local store arranged for the local builder of an amp I like to come in and talk to me about prospective tweaks I'd like...and then lent me the amp for the weekend to record it and make sure it's "the one" for me. I'm sure that a big corporate store wouldn't do anything of the sort. And a corporate amp maker certainly wouldn't.

I wonder sometimes why we gravitate towards these huge corporations...yet complain to all hell about the lousy service...and their political donations (see recent Target faux pas)...and their big local tax breaks so they can underpay and mistreat our neighbors as employees. Not to mention that they homogenize America--making west Nashville just like some suburb 30 miles south of town...and neither one that different from whatever demographically similar parts of Florida or California or Iowa.

A guy locally building amps isn't going to subcontract to China, either...a big corporate entity will.

Sometimes I think the answer to getting America out of the "hell in a handbasket" fast track is simple--buy local. Publicly traded? F them. Obviously--it isn't always possible or beneficial...but, if we made that our default mode of spending our cash, would we not grow our own community and ultimately all enjoy our jobs a bit more?

I digress. Brad got the raw end of this, it seems...but, the thing is--who can be surprised? We collectively almost always get the raw end of the deal when we deal with big corporations.

#993584 - 08/15/10 02:58 PM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: Popmann]
havlicek Offline
Planeteer

I pretty much agree with everything Pop and others said above. Of course the "attraction" to large corporations by consumers is always about bottom line. We've gotten to the point where people will routinely overlook small non-chain retailers and, almost by pure reflex go straight to the BIG chains even when it's only a matter of a couple of percent retail. It's also not unusual for the chains to offer loss leaders (because they can) and get people through the doors to spend virtually the same as they would in the "mom & pop" stores. Many consumers just assume the deals MUST ALWAYS be ass-kicking at Walmart...when it might not be the case for any particular item. Small shops may not have the inventory in many cases, but that's another thing altogether...they're at least worth first look if this (buy local) is important to people. It seems clear that Sweetwater's model has been to not cut the bottom line to the bone, although they seemed fairly competitive. Their raison d'être has been about "service", superior product knowledge and glitz. Brad presented well for the company, even as the low margin cutthroat competition from others like MF and Ash made that difficult. If Sweetwater looses even a little business from this, that's the way it should be.

Mr. Radke's letter above is no more or no less than I would expect from Sweetwater or any other corporation in a case like this. It's pretty much cover to mitigate any sales losses that might result from this. All the talk of "family" doesn't cut it on the face of it, because most "families" (except for maybe mob families) wouldn't fire a family member over something like this. Whatever I may have felt about Brad as a Sweetwater employee is irrelevant here, or maybe it makes my feelings even more relevant. He never owned an elevator...but he seems to have gotten the shaft.

-john

#993587 - 08/15/10 03:10 PM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: havlicek]
Brad Lyons Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Atlanta, GA
John,

Thanks John, that means a lot coming from you. I know we didn't mesh business-wise but have always respected your playing, your work, and you as a person.
(404)844-9758
blyons@gcpro.com

#993597 - 08/15/10 04:41 PM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: Brad Lyons]
havlicek Offline
Planeteer

Same here regarding you Brad. I have a VERY good friend of almost 30 years who got a similar deal from one of the major music retailers after decades of employment with the company. It was extraordinarily difficult for him, but he eventually landed on his feet. The situation in his case was nothing other than after all the time he was employed and the pay/benefits he accrued, the corporation began to see him as a liability. The same sorta thing happened with another friend of mine at the same retailer a few years later. Where being a loyal and productive employee would once get you a pension, a gold watch and some appreciation...it now represents greater risk of termination. That's a perverse situation, but not at all unusual. I wish you well Brad.

-john

#993616 - 08/15/10 05:19 PM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: havlicek]
Starliner Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Florida - Dunnellon
Brad,
Good luck to you in the future, whatever path you may take.
Try to do what brings you the most pleasure...everything else is just B.S., regardless of the money involved.

Starliner

#993622 - 08/15/10 05:53 PM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: Starliner]
Tom Mix Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Mootown, Wisconsin
Very sorry to hear about this Brad. You are a good man and God is your provider so I'm not worried about your family. You are in good hands.
#993668 - 08/16/10 12:51 AM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: Tom Mix]
Arthur Offline
WaffleMan
Planeteer

Loc: a Mac of some kind
I know we had our little stories, Brad, to put it in a mild understatement \:D
But I also know we put that behind us.
And I never forgot you were willing to get me into the SW chain to earn a living.
So if I may give you one single friendly advice: stop reacting on DUC and elswhere.
You have a lovely wife and kids to take care of. Do it the real american way, you have enough material in the forum posts to coutersue and have a comfi situation to check alternetives.
On a personal note, I am glad I left the shark pool called music bizz. It was and has killed me, my familiy and marriage.
If there is one thing I learned about you, is that you are a good salesman, a very good one at that - and I mean that in the most positive sense possible.
Now, even Jeff throws himself as your big menor, never forget he has only 1 loyalty.,, yep, his own career at SW.
So, don't invest energy in loyalty that is bound to be for the gutter, but invest in clever strategy and sue their pants off.
With the settlement money you can buy yourself time to look into other options. And that is precisely what I'd do: Leave the shark pool and keep your music for what it is supposed to be: passion in creativity.

#993687 - 08/16/10 02:35 AM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: Arthur]
flatcat Administrator Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Westborough, MA, USA
Sue? Why? To what end? They're not going to hire Brad back, nor would Brad want to go back there - because even if he were successful, they've made it clear they don't want him. Why would anyone go back into a situation where he is not wanted? He won't be successful - they won't allow that. They'll just look for a repeat performance. Or they'll make things so intolerable that he'll leave of his own accord.

Suing is pointless.

I don't have any idea who or what to believe about this situation. I'll just wish Brad good luck with his situation moving forward, and say that I'm still not interested in purchasing anything from Sweetwater.

BTW - the reason that corporations get to do this stuff is because of economies of scale. Mom and Pop stores are dying because frankly we don't want to pay the extra $50 or $100 or whatever to keep them open. We buy from Target, Wal-Mart, Guitard Center, and so on because we get more for our money. Of course it's a choice - and there are plenty of people who choose to buy from a local store - but let's face it, most people don't.

Professor Truth T. Sweetness says,"Mind your manners!"

#993692 - 08/16/10 03:23 AM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: flatcat]
kid-surf Offline
Planeteer

Sue because the VP at Sweetwater did a pretty bang up job of making it really hard for Brad to find SUBSEQUENT work in his TRADE PROFESSION. It's very common to Google an applicant these days. I definitely think Brad may have a case. What that legal terminology is, I have no clue. But I suspect the VP crossed a line. They [Sweetwater] should have taken the position of "no comment" until the legal dept. drew something up [if the even felt the need to make a comment]...you know...making sure they were acting within the confines of legalities, civil or otherwise.

***When someone is fired in Hollywood the company's position is always "____ has decided to pursue other opportunities." THAT'S IT. The Sweetwater VP threw Brad under the bus and is apparently not a savvy enough wordsmith to decipher, within his own words, the ammunition he was teeing up for a lawyer. Fucking astounding!

IRONICALLY ----> the VP may end up being fired if Brad sues. I wouldn't feel so safe if I was Jeff Radke [his letter may cost Sweetwater some coin. Corporations don't dig on that. They don't mind casualties, obviously]. I definitely think Brad should seek council regardless [does he have a case or not?]. I'm not one for frivolous lawsuits but when you have a potential 'defamation of character' letter out there for the entire planet earth to see byway of a simple click of the mouse? That's called "fucking with someone's job opportunities for an unspecified length of time" [not the legal term, I realize]. That's not smart business, at all. In fact, I would be shocked if Brad dose not have a case.

Brad, DO NOT TYPE ANOTHER WORD ABOUT THIS!!! Be smart dude, this is no joke. Do not assume there are no repercussions for their "company statement". You surely feel a bit of guilt as your family's well being hangs in the balance...they were within their legal right to terminate you...BUT...I believe they took it one more step which may have now made them the ultimate bad guy, as determined by a court of law.

Sorry to hear the way this company is treating you after 10 years of towing the company line. Disgusting!

#993746 - 08/16/10 04:03 PM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: kid-surf]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Pensacola, FL
 Quote:
Sue because the VP at Sweetwater did a pretty bang up job of making it really hard for Brad to find SUBSEQUENT work in his TRADE PROFESSION. It's very common to Google an applicant these days. I definitely think Brad may have a case. What that legal terminology is, I have no clue. But I suspect the VP crossed a line. They [Sweetwater] should have taken the position of "no comment" until the legal dept. drew something up [if the even felt the need to make a comment]...you know...making sure they were acting within the confines of legalities, civil or otherwise.

***When someone is fired in Hollywood the company's position is always "____ has decided to pursue other opportunities." THAT'S IT. The Sweetwater VP threw Brad under the bus and is apparently not a savvy enough wordsmith to decipher, within his own words, the ammunition he was teeing up for a lawyer. Fucking astounding!

IRONICALLY ----> the VP may end up being fired if Brad sues. I wouldn't feel so safe if I was Jeff Radke [his letter may cost Sweetwater some coin. Corporations don't dig on that. They don't mind casualties, obviously]. I definitely think Brad should seek council regardless [does he have a case or not?]. I'm not one for frivolous lawsuits but when you have a potential 'defamation of character' letter out there for the entire planet earth to see byway of a simple click of the mouse? That's called "fucking with someone's job opportunities for an unspecified length of time" [not the legal term, I realize]. That's not smart business, at all. In fact, I would be shocked if Brad dose not have a case.

Brad, DO NOT TYPE ANOTHER WORD ABOUT THIS!!! Be smart dude, this is no joke. Do not assume there are no repercussions for their "company statement". You surely feel a bit of guilt as your family's well being hangs in the balance...they were within their legal right to terminate you...BUT...I believe they took it one more step which may have now made them the ultimate bad guy, as determined by a court of law.

Sorry to hear the way this company is treating you after 10 years of towing the company line. Disgusting!

Without knowing any of the details behind this unfortunate story, I think Jason makes a great point….Consider it.

Brad, I’m so sorry for the hardships you and your family are enduring right now. You really helped me out in the past, and that small gesture will NOT be forgotten. While you’re considering your options keep us posted, just to let us know everything is okay.

Peace, love, and happiness,

Chris

#993756 - 08/16/10 05:14 PM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: Memphis Monroe]
Doug C Offline
Planeteer/Artist # 78
Planeteer

Loc: Clayton, California
That just plain sucks. So sorry Brad!

#993781 - 08/16/10 06:50 PM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: Doug C]
DAGtunes Offline
Planeteer

Loc: San Clemente, CA
Good luck, Brad. Best wishes for whatever the future brings.

D.

#993784 - 08/16/10 07:21 PM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: Popmann]
ulank Offline
Forum Person
Planeteer

Loc: Chicago, IL
 Originally Posted By: Popmann
You know...corporate is as corporate does. Tell me that immediate dismisal was the appropriate action for a long time employee who "leaked" something he shouldn't have? About another company, too, I might add. Not even about SW. So, they care SO much for getting future roadmap info that they would sacrifice one of their own?

Honestly...never really "got" Brad. Not one of my fave people hanging here...BUT...that's just wrong. Just another case of big INC sucking ass.

On the flip side of that...local store arranged for the local builder of an amp I like to come in and talk to me about prospective tweaks I'd like...and then lent me the amp for the weekend to record it and make sure it's "the one" for me. I'm sure that a big corporate store wouldn't do anything of the sort. And a corporate amp maker certainly wouldn't.

I wonder sometimes why we gravitate towards these huge corporations...yet complain to all hell about the lousy service...and their political donations (see recent Target faux pas)...and their big local tax breaks so they can underpay and mistreat our neighbors as employees. Not to mention that they homogenize America--making west Nashville just like some suburb 30 miles south of town...and neither one that different from whatever demographically similar parts of Florida or California or Iowa.

A guy locally building amps isn't going to subcontract to China, either...a big corporate entity will.

Sometimes I think the answer to getting America out of the "hell in a handbasket" fast track is simple--buy local. Publicly traded? F them. Obviously--it isn't always possible or beneficial...but, if we made that our default mode of spending our cash, would we not grow our own community and ultimately all enjoy our jobs a bit more?

Absolutely agree. While I don't think we can wholly detach ourselves from the "big box" stores (at least not at this point), it has always struck me as an odd disconnect...we will voice our displeasure with the business practices of these entities, yet not back that up with the most powerful voice we have in this matter - where we spend our dollars. And as consumers we often seek the lowest prices, while as employees, we want the best wages/benefits....somethings gotta give....

As noted, it's all but impossible to entirely avoid the big shops, but I do make it a point to seek out products and services from local, smaller, mom n pop shops if and whenever possible. I am routinely much more satisfied with the service and/or product I get from these folks. While I may not always get the "lowest" price per se, I feel my "bang for the buck" is much better going this route. Plus, I don't see the point in getting a low price when its often a piece of shit, cheap product.

I think anyone who does the vast majority of his/her shopping at WalMart, Meijers, Target, Home Depot, Lowes, etc. forfeits the right to bitch about "big corporate" as he/she is a direct contributor to the problem.

------------------

Don't really know ya, but sorry to hear about losing the gig, Brad.

#993785 - 08/16/10 07:31 PM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: ulank]
Marty Gilman Offline
Official Planet Sax Monster - Planeteer/Artist # 117
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Palm Beach, Florida- U S A
The local mom & pop music stores have to special order everything I need, a real PITA. local corporate music stores have "kids that sell boxes."

Honestly, I think that Brad (or anyone) getting out of the music business is making the right choice these days. I am just glad I was able to make it through my entire career before the current state of the music business, where you couild make a living playing.

-m

#993789 - 08/16/10 07:50 PM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: ulank]
MadGuitrst Offline
Planeteer

Loc: 3rd Stone From The Sun
to kid-surf.

Corporate Restructuring is what the VP should have said.
Hey, maybe Brad will be offered the VP job once he's fired......

"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
- Dr. Stephen R. Covey

#993805 - 08/16/10 09:36 PM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: MadGuitrst]
Memphis Monroe Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Pensacola, FL
I don’t think the music business has died at all; I just think there’s been a paradigm shift. If you can get in on the ground floor of things to come then you could do incredibly well…..that’s what I’m looking to do as well.

As for mom and pop stores, those that have survived did so by adapting and realizing that they could not compete with the big box stores in terms of overhead and inventory. Again, it’s that paradigm shift. They had to rethink their business models, and some of them did by tapping into a market that was disenfranchised or simply not catered to by the big corporate box stores.

Remember there should be enough room in a healthy pond for big fish and little fish. If the big fish eat all the little fish eventually they’ll die too.....that's happening right now in the music retail business....Hence, the process starts all over again with those little fish who managed to lie low, stay below radar, and play it smart, keeping their businesses just big enough to profit but not so big that they were eating overhead costs thereby killing themselves.

Chris

#993809 - 08/16/10 10:04 PM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: Memphis Monroe]
String Jammer Offline
Hall Of Fame Fiddler
Planeteer

Loc: Northeastern US
I must say the I have done a lot of dealings with Brad, and he has been the most helpful, professional sales pro that I have ever dealt with. I'll miss him.

My Sound Cloud Page

#993810 - 08/16/10 10:07 PM Re: Brad's left Sweetwater [Re: kid-surf]
Randyman... Offline
Planeteer

Loc: Houston, TX
 Originally Posted By: kid-surf

I feel the same way. I'm sure there is more to the story - but this seems a bit too political for my liking. I called Sweetwater earlier and politely let a manager know that Brad was the only reason I EVER purchased anything from them (100% true as I only purchased from them after I became aquainted with Brad on this very forum!) - and I have no desire to make any future purchases due to this error in judgement. He worked tirelessly to promote Sweetwater - even on his own time "after hours" pimping the forums (to both his and Sweetwater's benefit) and did what a good salseman should do IMO. That approach is not everyone's cup of tea - but he was a good salesman in that regard IMNSHO.

His replacement has already hounded me for any gear needs (left a 2-3 MINUTE message on my machine blabbing on and on ) - that was something Brad never did because Brad knew my style - and was a "Personal" sales assistant.

I'm sure there's more to the big story (lots more) - but I still feel like this was more of a political agenda than a professional/business type deal (pressure from a manufacturer or similar)

Page 1 of 2 12>

Hop to:
Top Posters
AL
Ismellelephant
Jazzooo
Timster
Silversmith
Mooseboy
C Jo Go
Popmann
Tom Mix
moontan
gonzo
flatcat
NOK
Memphis Monroe
Doughboy
Marty Gilman
RGR
fabulousthunderbird
paulb
Vanillagrits
fonts
MadGuitrst
ulank
glensimonds
vvvm
Forum Stats
21370 Members
26 Forums
159754 Topics
1849623 Posts

Max Online: 386 @ 01/18/23 04:57 AM
Newest Members
AncientJuan, jairo santos, drshum, Selfish, VSDeadHead77
21370 Registered Users

Generated in 0.038 seconds in which 0.005 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.