Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1268906 - 12/30/13 11:31 PM Anyone get the new (and remastered) BBC CDs?
flatcat Administrator Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Westborough, MA, USA
Santa shipped them to me yesterday and I can't wait to give them a spin. \:\)

Professor Truth T. Sweetness says,"Mind your manners!"

#1276434 - 02/02/14 10:37 PM Re: Anyone get the new (and remastered) BBC CDs? [Re: flatcat]
Dan Barnes Offline
I sing, I love, I love to sing.
Planeteer

Loc: Joshua Tree, CA USA
So, how was it?

#1277086 - 02/05/14 06:46 AM Re: Anyone get the new (and remastered) BBC CDs? [Re: Dan Barnes]
flatcat Administrator Offline
Loquacious Planeteer

Loc: Westborough, MA, USA
Honestly? I love the first one, the one released originally in the 1990s. The new one ... it's OK. A lot of the same material, but some songs that are new or different. Their version of 'Beautiful Dreamer' is kind-of interesting, and there are a few other things as well, but ... I like the version of "Glad All Over" on the first set better. If you're a die-hard, it might be worth picking up Volume 2, but for my money, the first set, the original Live at the BBC, is really great.

Professor Truth T. Sweetness says,"Mind your manners!"

Page 1 of 1 1

Hop to:
Newest Members
raultv, Bgdlive59, AncientJuan, jairo santos, drshum
21372 Registered Users

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression disabled.